Kind of confused :O

mommyfury87

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I am new to this site and have a problem that I am sure you ladies can help me with. I normally have a 35 day cycle. My lmp was march 17th. So by just using an ovulation calculator it said I should have ovulated on april 7th or 8th. We only dtd on march 29th and april 4th. I took a test last night which showed a faint positive and another three today, all showing a faint positive. My period isn't due for another like 8 days. Is it possible that I conceived on either of those days. It seems more likely that it happened on the 29th but I wasn't supposed to O until the 7th or 8th. If it happened the 4th, it seems like it would be to early to get a positive. But I don't know. also how could I get a positive 8 days before af. thanks for your help!!

I'm guessing you didn't O when your chart said you did. Maybe you O'd on the 5th or 6th? It would still be early for a BFP but possible. That's my guess as to what happened. Congrats!

I was thinking that maybe I did ovulate earlier. It's just a little weird getting a bfp already. They showed up within a minute of taking the test so I know it couldn't be an evap line for all four. Craziness! Thank you so much for your reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->