• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kind of have a good feeling!!!

carriecinaz and Kates

Hoping the :witch: stays away for both of you. I would just like to say that the 2ww has been much easier than previous. wish I had discovered this site 20 months ago.

I think the :witch: is on her way to visit me. I have a weird feeling in my tummy, not craps....feels like it is starting to go off if that makes sense. I will try and :sex: with my Darling Husband to bring her on and make myself feel better...wink wink.

GO TEAM ATES....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hi Girlies

My 2ww is nearly over 3 days till Aunt Flo is due. I must say I honestly think I am out of the running. My boobs are super sore and sensitive and I feel sick, but I am pretty sure these are Pms symptoms. obviously it would be amazing if they were pg symptoms, but I have to be honest with myself. Also have been constipated for 4 days now. I was feeling quite hopeful till I went to the hospital yesterday for a scan, the woman said she could not she any obvious thickening of the lining of my uterus and therefore did not look like I was pregnant this month, but it could be too early to tell. She did say I had ovulated, so I willtake that as a positive. But really think it is not my month, last month I came on 2 days early, my average cycle is 28 days, but wont say I am late till 30 days.

Woah so much information.

Hey MrsLQ will keep my fingers crossed that AF doesnt arrive.

Sending you loads of baby dust
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi kate,

I aren't giving up on your BFP just yet. I'm sure it is just a shy one xxxx

temps stayed the same today, and i even :sex: last night to try to bring her on...ugh what is happening!

oh yeah my face was breaking out (like it does when af is coming) but now it's all clear except one spot...

come on test give her the BFP se deserve...we are all willing it..when will you test again?

i'm not gonna test again till monday probably...gonna spend a nice weekend with hubby since kids are at their other parents this weekend

I wouldn't test either. THat way you can enjoy your weekend! Hope it's wonderful for you!! We'll be keeping an eye out for Monday!:haha:

I really think i'm gonna throw up right now, i'm so nauseous

hehe... bet you never thought people would think you being nauseous is a good thing! :)

Ok seriously I am gone for a week and I come back to a possible preggo!!! lol. I can't believe I missed out on the beginning of this!!!! FX'd for you!!!

Kate, when did you start feeling like you were gonna throw up? (what DPO, did you start getting symptoms?) Im trying to compare mine because this guessing game of mine is driving me crazy! lol

Well guys am still keeping every part of me crossed for Kates, but the witch got me last night....feeling quite rubbish...but hey ho there is aways next month....maybe cycle 21...will be our lucky cycle?

COME ON TEAM KATES!!!!

I was MIA for most of 2 days, but had to check your thread! The suspense!!! I still think your :bfp: is on it's way! Good luck, hun! :hugs:

Wake up Kate...:sleep:
No pressure...just curious over here! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back