"knocking on buddies door"

wheres sammy is she and baby ok??? n e one know??? she gave birth then no one heard from her..... hope baby is ok :(

very worried!!!!

It was great there I love it, they love kids that's what makes the holiday.
I'm oh my phone so when I go on my lap top I will put some pics on of our ugly mugs lol. I can't believe how the weather is here it's just bloody horrible:growlmad:
Where's the new pics of of him, I bet he as changed loads ??

I was wondering where she was as well. Is she on facebook ????

aww sounds so much better than england lol looking forward too seeing your beautiful mugs haha :)

my signature pic is bout a week old ill post some up later 4 u too see ;)

her last post was bout her birth then thats it that was ages ago, im hoping that baby is ok?? and that she is ok?? i just wana no shes alive :(

shes not on fb.

tasha u still there hun??

lou u gettin on ok with new born and your 1000 kids lol hope ur doing good xx

heres some claire :) his now 7 and a half weeks x

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs655.snc4/61573_424612977092_511557092_5438846_1492827_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs639.snc4/59964_424613002092_511557092_5438847_5967802_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs705.snc4/62557_425214607092_511557092_5449341_1172206_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs337.ash2/61716_428852192092_511557092_5526060_2546891_n.jpg

I really hope she is ok too. She might just be to busy to talk to use??
Have you sent her a private message??

Lynsey iam loving the pictures he is so cute, he is going to be a little heart breaker when he is older. I love the top one rian had the same outfit.

thanks claire..he is indeed gona be a little heartbreaker but if i can help it he will be a good loving child not no player :)

claire 3 days to go wooooo fingers crossed hun..

:dust::spermy::spermy::spermy:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::spermy::spermy:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

hope its ur months hun xxx:hugs::bfp::hugs:

i'm waiting for my first period so i can find out when my cycle is again :)

I got my possitive opk today so keiths in for it tonight lol.
After having rian I had my af 6 weeks later and then it went back to normal by the time I had my 12 week check up.

well here you go lynsey i hope it doesnt scare you:loopy::tease:

Attachments

• SNV30714.jpg
    SNV30714.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
:hugs:bea i was wondering how you was feeling:hugs:

Hey girlies, lots of lovely pics on here, sorry ii have been away just been keeping myself to myself and just popping on facebook as its easy to use on my phone. Lyns andreas is such a cutie love his tigger outfit xx

Cla how was your holiday looked lovely. Yer hun im bearing up ok ta. Cla you should create a facebook account everyone has so many lovely baby pics on there xx

Honors now smiling which is nice and she chuckles to now
it wont allow me to upload pictures as my connection is to slow today for some reason xxx

Attachments

• honor.jpg
    honor.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
bea you sound a bit better :hugs:i cant wait to see some pictures of her smiling.
i havent got an account because all the people i know are just noisey gits and i dont want them to know nothing about me :dohh:
lynsey you can cut the picture out and put it in front of the fire to scare the kids off lol:bunny::wohoo:

Bea- you can save the thread, that’s what I do. Up top under thread tools, subscribe to it. Then when you come on go under Quick links and click on subscribed threads and boom there it is. That’s how I keep up with all my threads. And lovely pic of honor, she looks cute and happy! And u can keep to yourself but you can't keep away from us! Its not allowed, lol :hugs:

Someone should pm Sammy. ..never mind, Lyns did. Hope everything is ok with her. Maybe she’s still adjusting to things. It is pretty demanding at first.

Cla- welcome back. I could use some of that vacation weather you had, its been gray and gloomy here. Hope all that bonkin works out well for you:) Can’t waste a positive opk! :dust:

Lyns- Crazy how they are developing into cute little people. And I love the new pics. He is gorgeous! And rounding out well, lol. Malcolm is more long and lanky, I think he’s going to be a tall one. The nuts about grandma shirt I got from babiesrus.com. My mom loves it, I put it on when she was over helping. It made her feel extra good:) and that’s important when you want help:) Hows sleep and trying to do everything else going for you?

As for me and my offspring we are cool:) Trying to get him to nap so I can pass out myself. He just did a little cat nap but he’s staying quiet so I can atleast catch up! I started working out a bit- and its more for overall well being even though I do want to get back to my sexy jeans, lol. But its been well this week. We walked together, did a little wii just dance with the hubby, and I’ve been doing a little sweating on wii fit. Wii and walking will probably be the way to go for a bit, it keeps things relaxed and fun. What seemed liked hemrroids cleared up and I got my everything is ok clearance from doctor this week.:thumbup:

You should be here the weather is crap rain rain rain that's all we get. Yes we have done loads of bding so we didn't waist the possitive opk:happydance:
Hows your little one doin??

are these babies keeping you busy, that you cant talk to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"