"knocking on buddies door"

not that great hun ive been put on anti depressant so maybe they will help xx

not that great hun ive been put on anti depressant so maybe they will help xx

hey bea - dont you worrie hun. you have been through so much lately, you really should feel proud of your self. anti depressant can be good just please do not get hocked on them. :wacko: i hope that they do help you feel better and help your mood around honor...things are really hard for you atm but i hope in time it passes and tyou feel better :hugs:

mand - totally true bout finding me time..i try my best to squeeeze that in. most of my friends and family live far from me so its kinda hard doing so. when pete was here he helped me out so much as he realised just how hard things are with a new born so that was very helpful having him home. his back at work now so its back to doing everything :dohh::dohh: im hoping to go swimming on thursday and pete can have the baby just to get away from the house and have some me time so im looking forward to that. :happydance:

how have yo been feeling in your self ?

sar - how you getting on hun?

as anyone still not heard from sammy? im worried bout her :(

It's a start Hun , you will be ok Hun sending you loads of lovexx

Hey bea- Hope the the antidepressents give you some kind of relief. I know its hard to put up that front, but I think its great you can rely on your hubby to give you that relief and be open with, are there other people around who can give you a break even if you can't be open about how you really feel? Under the circumstances you are doing well, just keep trying to work through the feelings, know u r not the first to feel this way and stay involved with the groups. This will pass and we are here with you in the mean time! :hug:

lyns- I'm getting more restless being home but getting into working out to balance things out and i'm waaaaay out of shape, good gracious! But you have to start somewhere.

My sugar is a month today! Exciting. He's starting to turn his head on his own and we have him practicing jumping...he's training 4 the olympics:) He's also staying up more which is cool, except 4 when u want to sleep!

hows everybody getting on???
bea how are you doing hun??????????????

You shouldn't hide away go for a walk while we have still got nice weather. How are you feeling ??

Have you thought about going away just the 3 of you to spend some time together??

hows everybody getting on. i hope your little, well getting big babies are ok:hugs:
im going away monday so i wont be on, so i will be missing you all loads.
look after yourselfs and i cant wait to catch up with you all xxxxxxxx

arghhh cla have a lovely time. i wish we had the option to go but with no income its just not feasable :O( would love to just go away xx

hey beautiful baby mamas! God i've missed you all! I do pop on all the time but just tend to read as i'm on my phone so posting not straight forward. My baby boy has put on his birth weight plus a little more so is now 8lb 12oz, am very proud as i'm breast feeding and it took a while for my milk to come in after the drama so i'm pleased. How are you all getting on? I wish we could all meet up x x x

hey claire have a great time hun bring me back a candy rock lol

sar thats great news bout charlie.... he gettin a little fatty now eh lol
it would be nice if we could meet up, maybe in couple of months we could arrange a spa weekend for all us girls to meet up and relax :) just an idea????

my little ones got his 6 to 8 weeks check up on the 21st im looking forward to that... he must be bout almost 11lb now he dont stop eating lol

sounds like a plan stan! I'm down visiting my family in roydon and cheshunt probably at the end of next month, maybe we could catch up then? Xx

sounds like a plan stan! I'm down visiting my family in roydon and cheshunt probably at the end of next month, maybe we could catch up then? Xx

rehhh thats just down the road from harlow :) be nice hun, let me know when and ill meet up with you x

hey bea :)

im good thanks...finally got some time on my own, now that little one is asleep and petes gone to work...going to get in a nice hot bubbled bath and chill the f$$k out lol knowing my luck mt little man he will wake up just as i get in lol

how you feeling bea - you been out much this week? i feel like a hermet i havent been out sicne monday for when i went and got some shopping..i am a hermet i dont see the outside lol

have you been thinking more bout going to babyclubs/groups? xx

i found out the other day that you cant leave your breast milk in the fridge for no longer than 12 hours as it goes off,will give baby an upset stomach maybe poison them if left any longer..i felt like a right dick not knowing that lol the thing is i was leaving my breast milk in the fridge for bout 24 hours+..bumping as much bottles as i could to save time. i only found this out as my little one kept being badly sick and my mum told me no longer than 12 hours...no wonder eh? what a dick :dohh::dohh::dohh:

lynsey you arnt to know everything hun, its all learning:hugs:
hope you got to have a nice bath, make the most of it as i have rian bagging on the door wanting to go to the toilet so you will never get to have relaxing one. its all down to motherhood lol:dohh:
bea how are you feeling, is there any change????

i thought i would send you all my love as im off on my hols tomorrow.
everybody look after yourselfs and little ones and i will catch up with you all when i get back:hugs::hugs:

lyns breast milk can be stoored in the fridge for 48 hours if fresh, 24 hours if defrosted but dont keep it in the door, and can be frozen for 3 months and this was the adviced from the hospital xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->