"knocking on buddies door"

i've got charlie in some actual pyjamas tonight for the first time and he looks so cute! They're big boy red car pyjamas from sainsburys 2 pairs for a fiver and they're amazing. How quickly are they growing girls? I got emotional packing away all his newborn and first sized clothes yesterday! Xx

and i put charlie in his moses basket while he was awake last night and he just lay there smiling and chatting to himself then guess what? He just took himself off to sleep! I was so proud! He's making up for it now though because he's had his 2am feed and keeps falling asleep on me but waking when i put him down x

Morning girles, Sarah i have that problem with honor falls asleep the wakes when you put her down.

cla i still cant get over the excitment for you so so so so happy 4 u

would love to meet up with you all but i think im to far away xxx

aw my little mans not in the moses basket no more, he kept cryin when i put him down once, so i tried hes cot and he just loved it..looked like he had more room and could look around the room more instead on just the ceiling :)

bea- where u been hun havent seen u 4 a while, hows everything going for you??

sarah- looking forward to when you come down, looking forward to meeting little charlie too :) xx

Well ladies I've not got good news my side, I started bleeding this morning. Which for some reason I'm fine about! I'm going to go to the doctors and I want answers with the spotting I have it isn't normal. So I'm back on the other side lol again

oh hun, are you sure htis not implantation bleeding? You found out quite early didn't you so it could be? I had bleeding at 7 weeks and went for an emergency scan, found it was a kind of internal bruise which my body was shedding and nothing to do with the baby. Why don't you phone the EPU? They'll have you in for a scan? Xx

I haven't got a clue , but I'm just going with the flow:dohh:
What is it like when you have a early mc ????

i think its implantation bleed hun, your so early on so im hoping thata what it is. i was 11weeks wen i mc before was a light bleed with small pains...

do you have any pains?? why dont u go hospital?? tell them your prwgnant had a mc last year and now you have light bleed and need to be checked hub, its free and is allowed

i hope ur doing ok you must be scared hun, im praying for you, if u want go hospital walk dwn to the docs in the morning and get an emergency appointment so hopfuly u can been seen straight away xxxx

well im out a bloody again.
ive booked to see the doctor on friday because i want answers now. i really think the spotting is causing my problems, i shouldnt be spotting from 5dpo.
im just thinking what i could ask him??????????

is it definite then hun? I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have any advice i'm afraid just massive hugs x x x x x

a question ladies. Would you use a child minder who is new to the business? Would you use one that doesn't drive? Xx

its ok, i been through enough to be able to deal with this.
ive told keith he cant hang it up yet lol. if i didnt joke i would be in a nut house

thank you that means a lot. if i didnt have rian, i dont think i would be as strong.
im not letting this beat me, im going to have a baby at the end of it even if it kills me and wears keith out

i'm considering a change in career to set up my own child minding business. It's such a huge risk but i'd absolutely love it! Only problem is that i don't drive, but not sure how much of an issue that would be so am looking for honest feedback x x

i used to work with somone who used to do it and she said it was hard work. she had to have lots of checks with her house! but when i think about it she wasnt the cleanest of people lol
someone around the corner from me does it and she doesnt drive, shes always got kids. when the kids are off school she tells them she doesnt have kids in school hols because she as got to kids herself.
if i was you hun i would go for it, if it means you can stay at hom with charlie what have you got to lose.
when i was working i missed so much of what rian was doing anad i hate myself for it now.
i know another women as well and she doent drive either:hugs:

excellent. I'm going to have to do a lot of serious thinking, i've actually got a good job at the moment with a pretty decent salary (i'm a customer services manager working with savings and investments for a building society) so i'd have to be sure. It's a bit exciting...xx

i know your house as to be very health and safety but you will be ok because you have got charlie so you will have the stair gates in the right place:hugs:
the women i worked with used to get £4/£5 an hour and she had them from 6am took them to school and she had them till after 5.
whats made you want to do this???
if you go back to the same job will you be working full time??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->