"knocking on buddies door"

i've thought about it for a while. If i go back to work it'll be full time which i don't really want, but they won't take me part time. It's still just a consideration at the moment, don't need to go back to work til next august or september x

oh at least you have got some time to do your resarch and see if it is possible.
whats your oh say about it??????????

he's already done some number crunching and we'll be chatting about it tonight x

well im out a bloody again.
ive booked to see the doctor on friday because i want answers now. i really think the spotting is causing my problems, i shouldnt be spotting from 5dpo.
im just thinking what i could ask him??????????

hey claire what makes you say your out?? did someone tell you that or are you just feeling that you are??

sar- that a big decission but im sure you'll make the right choice. sound very challenging indeed :) xx

Lynsey the amount of clots I have lost makes me know its gone:cry:

well have spoken to my neighbour and if i go ahead i already have 2 kids lined up! Xx

Lynsey the amount of clots I have lost makes me know its gone:cry:

ahhhh man.... :(

claire jeaz im so sorry hun, words carnt discribe how gutted i am for you :(

you are soooooo strong i would have broken down by now. you have the strenght of superwoman lol

ask lots of questions, write them down everytime you question your self need an answer write it down so when you see the coc you can blurt them all out so when you walk away you feel not so empty ok big big big hugs too you claire xxxx

I just really dont know what to ask though???
Sarah that's fantastic Hun xxx

Oh cla im so so so sorry i really cant belive it i really hope your ok, Have you spoken to the epu or took another test hun i would def get checked no matter how scary it is just so you know hun.

Im still here hiding in the scences i use an internet dongle and my phone which isnt always great for uploading messages and that only for looking as the connection always drops been really bad today

how is every one doing xx

Lyns- once in a while I forget who is who, but I know you guys will figure it out:) Thanks for the compliment on the pic.

Claire- :hug: I admire your strength and I’m with you on it will happen soon. You still have a spot in the big boob club:)…and I think you should talk to the doctor and see whats going on officially.

Sammy- I’m good, how are you? Did motherhood inspire this change? I think it would be easier if you have a car, but if you are willing to travel or people can come to you, and you are reasonably priced it will work. You should use friends to get started as referral points and from there you’ll grow. Maybe you should try it out before you go back to work to see if its worth doing, do you have friends to try it with?

Sarah- lovely boob shot:) and I’m down for some skyping, I just have to figure it out first. My laptop has a camera though so I’m ½ way there. I just donated some of Malcolms newborn things, they are growing fast. Its insane, but such a beautiful thing to see.

Bea-Malcolm does the same thing- you put him down and his eyes open up like he wasn’t even sleeping! Lol. Right now he’s fighting sleep…his new thing is watching tv, so he’s peeping at the tv and trying to sleep….a hot mess.

Lol, he just rolled from his stomach to his side. Funniest thing ever. He throws his head to his shoulder and his whole body rolls, lol. Still won’t sleep though, lol. Love you ladies!

hiya i'm here! Getting excited about a mini break we're having next week. Our first family holiday! We're staying somewhere undecided on monday, bournemouth tuesday and wednesday, and with family in essex thursday and friday at some point meeting up with lynsey and andreas because they're just round the corner! Also just sorting through some photos so we can send them out to family. How are you doing sweet? How are you feeling? Xx

i forgot to say love the boob pic, the whole web as seen it :haha:
oh thats so exciting your first holiday the 3 of you, i bet you cant wait only if the weather was wormer:hugs:
im fine the bleeding seems to be slowing down which is great hopfully i will finish my the weekend. i thought having a mc would have been a lot worse, but really i havent bleed that much. it must be because i wasnt that far gone

not bothered who sees the pic, i feed in public anyway (obviously a lot more discreetly than that!). I'm glad you're still staying strong but don't feel you have to for everyone elses benefit, we're here for you whenever you need us. Have you phoned the doctors yet? Xx

the thing is i really do feel fine its really strange, i think it might be because i never really accepted the pregnancy. i know somthing would go wrong.
im at the doctors on friday morning, im not looking forward to that i hope he helps me

aww im jealous i wana go away i feel like a right bloody hermet lol looking forward to seeing you hun, might just come roydon and meet you for lunch as i soo need to get out more :)

ill let you no for def alittle closer to time hun :)

claire - i didnt hardly bleed either mine was confirmed as a mmc which means it died before it was born if that makes sence, i had some slight discomfort but thats about it, i dont think i thought bout it alot after i come out of the hospital i just blocked it out some how ( never for got ) but i just seem to not think bout it, its what i do with most things, just my way of coping i surpose :)

when u see the docs ask everything thats in your head your thoughts your feels, they will prob do a pregnancy test and take your bloods, you may feel but sad when your there as thats when it kinda hit me but you will be fine hun and u will get there in the end :)

keep being strong cos that helps you not give up, like sar said we are always here regardless what it is happy or sad, dont ever feel you cant talk get mad or cry on us we are kinda like a family in here so thats what family is all about being there no matter what xxxx big hugs xxx

sorry if my spellingbis shit im using my iphone which typing is long lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->