"knocking on buddies door"

Thanks for that Lynsey I'm just like you I would rather forget then remember, not a good idea . If I would have lost the baby at about 7weeks I think it would have been a different story I would be a reck.
I know the number one thing he will make me have done is a smear, somthing to look forward to.

oh and another thing ive started my af today so the witch us back whoop whoop normally i wouldnt be happy but it means that maybe i can start to monitor myself again to get ready for baby number two :)

crazy or what eh? lol what can i say i love being a mum an want more xx

Claire- sending more hugs! Glad you are doing well and really hoping it doesn't take long to get pregnant again. When is your doctors appointment?

Lyns- Af already? wow, you aren't that far ahead of me so I wonder if i'll see her soon? and thinking about #2 a? I have mixed thoughts on that. I think it would be nice to have the kids close together, but the demand of 1 in those early weeks are still fresh in my mind, so I feel like i could stretch it out a bit but then I don't know how long it'll take to fall pregnant again either, it was a challenge the first time around...more like a saga. My last thought was when he was about a year and a 1/2 to start trying again, maybe even a year...and trying to avoid a summer baby:) Are you guys going to start right away?

Otherwise i'm just relaxing today. dad is caring for Malcolm and as we practice mama going back to work. I have an exam i'm studying for and also little things to get done, so thats the plan. Oh Malcolm now weighs 10lbs 2oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. Considering his heart condition he's doing well. Doctor says hes right on his curve. He's definitly no chunky monkey but looking good:) Next month he goes for a sedated echo and within the next 2 months he should be scheduled for surgery, crazy!

hopefully after that appointment claire it will just be that tiny weeney but normal, the hardest bit of seeing the docs is out the way and then back to trying.... in a possitive way atleast you know that you can get pregnant again so thats a good sign :)

amanda what you got an exam for?? are you looking forward to going back to word??

im deffinitely wanting another baby, id like for andreas to have a brother sister closer to his age....if i was to full pregnant now both me and hubs would
be more than over happy... pete even keeps saying to me give me baby strocking my belly, like he hasnt already got one lol maddness.

so claire looks like im with you so dont feel alown :)

also amanda im glad that little malcom is doing well and that hes putting on weigh nicely :) really nice to know that he is a littlw fighter, ill pray that he keeps getting stronger and thats his heart beats this :) xxx

So we might be bump again, Lynsey if I was you I would do it. If I would have known I had this much trouble I would have pestered Keith years ago for another. Anything can change xxxxx
Amanda my doctors appointment is Friday at 9:10, I will let you know how I get on.
I was thinking, I'm nearly 30 and Ive had 3 pregnancys.

So we might be bump again, Lynsey if I was you I would do it. If I would have known I had this much trouble I would have pestered Keith years ago for another. Anything can change xxxxx
Amanda my doctors appointment is Friday at 9:10, I will let you know how I get on.
I was thinking, I'm nearly 30 and Ive had 3 pregnancys.

yay we are indeed hun :) once this cycles out the way we both have talked about it and both want another, im more than happy to have a little brother or sister for andreas :) claire hun im nearly 27 so u aint far off me hun and ive had two pregnacy so dont keep putting your self down :)

good luck 4 today xxxx let us no how u get on xc

i can't wait to try for baby 2! I don't want more than 2 years between them so we'll probably start trying christmas time next year x x

well i have been to the doctors and i feel i have got somewhere:happydance:
he asked if i was taking folice acid yep, and if i wanted to be pregnant a bit of a silly question:dohh:
i have got to go to the hospital tomorrow morning to take a urine sample but we know the out come of that as i have done a test and it was neg:growlmad:
and i asked him if the spotting could be a sign of low progesterone and he said it could be, but when i go to the hospital they will sort me out:happydance::happydance:
i feel so happy that he as listened to me, the only sad thing is i have had to lose another baby to get here.

something good can come from something so sad, it restores faith a little bit doesn't it? I'm glad you went hun. Of course keep us informed x x

you know i will, i tell you everything lol

yay thats some good news atleast hun :) its so much better when docs listen and are alot more helpful, some docs are just useless and very annoying cos thet seem to fob u off with nothing but wat u wen in there with, so good luck for tomorrow babe :)

and yes after thus cycle is over and the next comes around the same we will be trying :)

found out yesterday that pete was looking at wedding rings, so mabe just maybe i might have a nice suprise around christmas, either that or he was bored lol

claire you are such a strong woman xxx

That's fantastic news Hun you are going to try again just think you might do it the first month :)
How do you know he was looking at rings ???

who knows hun took me a while last time, but just like before i will keep track of everything to hopefully help :)

we was joking around bout stuff bout wherw he had been that day, as he had little andrea most of the day, he turned around ans said hed been looking at rings with him :)

so who knows :)

how u feeling hun, how u get on?? xx

Well I took my sample to the hospital and he said my doctor will get the results in 2 weeks , what the f@@k my next af will be here how hard will it be to put a test in it.

were good thanks howz you hunni, Ive got a little job for you its a very important job xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->