"knocking on buddies door"

really really important ................................... lol

just gonna hang washing out andkeep you in suspense

but a clue is...... White

Actually i could add another job on top of that so 2 really really important jobs xx

brb get thinking

are you getting married?????????????
you cant do this to me

leave the washing this is more important lol

Yes Hun been engaged over a year but never got round to planning anything so I dont know when but im trying to figure out how much everything would cost i would like a church wedding but as cheap as possible

Was wondering if you would help plan it.

Also I was thinking of getting Honor Christened so there is another Job.

Hun i have to go out for about an hour so to sort out the court case against work but will be back soon and will come back on

see you in a bit xxxxx

That's fantastic news Iam over the moon for you. When are you thinking about doing it??

yay! Congrats! Can i help plan too? How exciting for you. We're definitely getting charlie either christened or baptised, just not decided which religion yet as i'm catholic and gav's c of e. To be honest i think it'll be the schools that decide it! How is everyone? Xx

Everyone can help i havent got a clue at the time or anything hun so its all down to you i have a couple of dresses i like and a centre piece for the tables but thats about it xx

Have you got any pics of the dresses???
How's the court case doin??

These are the things i have in my wedding folder

Attachments

• Dress 1.jpg
    Dress 1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Dress 2.jpg
    Dress 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
Flowers so far

Attachments

• Lily.jpg
    Lily.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Lily2.jpg
    Lily2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
beautiful dresses! I like the 3rd picture. The centre pieces are gorgeous, i had the same for mine but with white roses! Okay. Tips i learnt from my wedding. Date wise it's a lot cheaper to book a friday, also it's a LOT more expensive may till september so if you can book a friday october-april. I know people work on fridays at just send out save the date cards in advance of your actual invites. For the flow of the day for guests it's better to have it all at one venue such as a hotel, they do wedding packages whic usually include discounted rooms for guests plus free bridal suite for you plus free overnight stay on your first wedding anniversary. Don't buy bridesmaid dresses from a bridal shop, buy them and your shoes and your bridesmaid shoes etc in the january sales, coast and debenhams have fab ranges, and to keep costs down agree in advance with your bridesmaids that they buy the shoes and/or dresses. Instead of ending up with 56 toasters you can ask for money for a gift (i can send you a couple of lovely poems you can use saying you and hubby and little one are settled etc that you can pop in your invites) or you can set up an account with a travel agent so people can contribute towards a honeymoon x x x Ooh i have loads of ideas! Sorry! Tell me to shut up if you want x x

if you have a civil ceremony such as in a hotel they will incorporate honor into the ceremony too if you ask so she can get a ring too x x

i like the third pic and the second pic of the flowers.
i think sarah is the expert to ask xxx
god sarah what time was you up till ???

it was charlie's feed! We're away at the moment and he's comfort feeding a bit more because it's unfamiliar territory x

oh i forgot you are on holiday. are you enjoying it xxx

Hi Girlies i had written a long reply then my internet dropped. Honor is asleep so i thought id steal a few moments. I love sarahs ideas but i havent a clue what im doing as im at the very early stages of planning i would like a church wedding but i know we will end up with the registary office then maybe have a church blessing later on. We have no savings at the moment as all the c*** with work what little we had got used. My other half bought a vectra for £60 and is going to sell it so should get £500 for it which is for wedding fund. And hopefully will win the tribunal and may get a church wedding then but i will still have to enforce the payment that i think i will get a bayliff/debt collector to do.

Cla with the s*** with work the date for the case is the 2nd or 4th of december i have a couple of witness's so hopefully that will help and we will get somewhere with them

xxx

i really hope you win it then you wont have to worry about the money for your wedding.
so your oh is a bit of a del boy lol

A bit a neighbour was gonna scrap it cause was gonna cost him £300 to fix with labour but will only cost us £100 so bought it for £60 xxx

what a barginxx
how have you been feeling xx

Not great really struggling she still doesnt feel like mine. but guess it will come eventually but it hasnt come yet after 21 weeks :O(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->