"knocking on buddies door"

Lynsey just a quick question would you ask pete who do I contact when I know someone as a dodgy mot

look at charlie looking all grumpy in the photos! He's normally such a good natured happy little boy too! Honest! Xx

we all have them days sar dont have to prove urself hun, thats a nice picture tho x

so when are we arranging a conference call on skype ladies? Xx

cla if you look on the back of the mot there is a place to contact on there

how are all my lovely ladies

sarah and lynz cant belive you met up im so jelouse i hate being tucked up a corner in the uk lol xxx

lyns- He is beautiful! thats cool you and sarah got together, I love the pic of you two and charlie crying, lol. It would be cool if one year we all met up.

sarah- i'm in for skype. We have to coordinate a time...and time zones. lol, not sure the difference right now in the us.

As for me and Malcolm we are getting ready for me to go back to work, thursday! Can you believe its here already. Its insane. this month he goes for a sedated echo (little scary) and he'll be scheduled for surgery after that, so probably within a month or two. Otherwise he has monthly trips to the cardiologist, I think you asked about that lyns.

So what cute things are your babies doing these days? Malcolm actually laughs for his dad when he does a stupid face and funky noise, lol. He won't do it for me tough, I still get the soundless laughs

honor sticks her tongue out for you to try and grab lol xxx

charlie looks surprised with wide open eyes when we put his nappy cream on. We call it his scary mary face and it cracks me up every time x

Oh Bless Him, Where is everybody even Cla hasnt been on is everyone ok xx

hey everyone :) sorry havent been on just a little busy at home :)

whats everyone up too this weekend?

sar you have a lovely night in with your boys :)

amanda yes it was me that asked..im glad his gettibg treatment soon and ill pray to god that he comes out even stronger afterwards than the little one is now xx

bea- hows the planning for wedding going?

clair- is everything ok hun, you been very quiet ?? hope everythings ok you know where we are xxx

my little man does not stop talking lol my mum had him yesterday and recorded him on her phone of him talking its soo cute and so funny, he sounds like his almost trying to say hello i swear its crazy. hes turning on his side now and standing up for 5-6 seconds then fulls...its brilliant :)

well im off out now so ill come back later to post some pictures xx

Hello girlies arghh there are a couple of my girlies just a flying visit as i have a cracking headache and need to get something to eat

Cla here some updates for you

Attachments

• DSC00850.jpg
    DSC00850.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00844.jpg
    DSC00844.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00834.jpg
    DSC00834.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00813.jpg
    DSC00813.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00766.jpg
    DSC00766.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi guys for those of you not on facebook apparently you can still see my albums by clicking the links below, hope you enjoy all the pics,

cla where are you getting worried hope your ok xxx

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=437451&id=549860636&l=6423d289ab

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=526972&id=549860636&l=d7810c8eeb

sounds like all our munchkins are laying on the cute factor with their little antics:)

Bea I love the pics of honor, she is adorable and your family is gorgeous! Look at her sucking her thumb, lol. Malcolm can't keep it in his mouth yet so he tries to munch his hold fist, lol.

Lyns- What has you so busy these days? And thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Its only a select few we let know whats going on, and the concern has been very genuine which we very much appreciate.

As for me i'm back to work! and I have to tell you girls its rough! It really is like two full time jobs, but once I get a rhythum it should get easier. It helps alot to have a supportive partner, thank God for him. And ofcourse my first night after work Malcolm refused to go to sleep and cried down the place and finally smiled at me and went to sleep, at 1am! lol. Usually he's out by 11p, darn it. He was cranky again yesterday around 11, I have to get a calming routine around that time I think. I might move his bath to later, and wrap him in the moby wrap, feed him etc....I'm also thinking about starting him on rice cereal when he's 3 months to see if it'll help with sleeping longer, even though the reviews are mixed on that one. I miss you ladies! Its definitly harder to get on her now, but i'm still going to try!

lovely pictures bea... love the pic of the three of you just gorgeous :) honor is just gettin so big, cant believe she's 5 months its going too quick hun. you guys look like your enjoying family life, its nice too see you guys happu xx

amanda - jeaz work sounds not alot of fun, i couldnt go back to work yet im just finding me feet again, let allown studying, working and being a new mum... you are super mummy indeed :) are you still breast feeding, expressing milk? or you finding it easier using forumula? xxx

claire??????? you ok hun xx

its not like her is it...hummm maybe shes just busy :) well i hope so x

I'm still here you silly billys xxxx
I've just been really busy funny I know .
I should be getting my blood results back next week and I've got to get my blood pressure done again.
Bea I can't believe how much she as grown she is soooo cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->