"knocking on buddies door"

oh good there you are, you got us all worried. dont do that again lol

hope the blood results come back ok but at the same time, hope they find out what happened :)

soooooo what u up too pretty ladie, y u so busy eh??

Well I've had my hair done, Keith took me to the pictures to see jackass omg it's bloody good. We have been out looking to see what we can get rian for Christmas but it's hard, what do you get a 9 year old who as everything.
Oh my back as gone on me as well so I can't do anything.
What have you been up to ??

ahhh got your hair done eh... what u have done?? when u gona put a bloody picture up of you and the fam? dont say you dont no how cos i no u can fibber lol

is rian in to games.. ps3? xbox? or bike? just an idea.

i went pictures yesterday twice, we saw the film ' red' and 'saw3d' red is a very funny good action film really enjoyed it.. saw on the other hand jeaz thats just one nasty squeamish film..didnt enjoy that one atall. normally im good for them sort of films but this one was over the top of nasty lol

today i just got my little man circumcised... hes now sleeping on me as he didnt enjoy it very much as you can imagen but im glad he got it done. was gona go to a fireworks display tonight but think we will stay in now, so its a little more settled and calmer for andreas :)

did you see any fireworks displays? xx

Oh what a shame how come he had that done ???
I wanted to see saw but it's a bit pointless as I have seen any of the other ones.
As for rian he as got them all, we where thinking about a iPad because he loves our iPhone.

jeaz an ipad.... kids now adays get stuff like that? wow :) i remember being lucky enough to get a doll let alown that.. im gettin old lol

we just decided to get it done as its alot more hygenic and less likely to get anykind of infection.

Tell me about it, just think you have got it all to come

Hey Claire, so where are the just got my hair done hair pics:) And your son definitly sounds like he has alot going on. What about some cash to spend on what he wants? Or like a fun filled weekend of activities and each present unlocks the key to what he has to do.

lyns- supermom is no joke, its a lot of work! but what a job, it just challenges you to work it out!:) I pump at work which is crazy, was just discussing that in the bf section. I want to do it 3xs a day but with the flow of the day i've been averaging 1 (was akward to do it there to, but my over it). I was concerned it would effect the flow of things, but so far its ok and i'm keeping up with demand:)..even though we did dip into the frozen stash twice already when I got a bit lazy. How's the baby doing? How come they didn't do it before he left the hospital? We did for Malcolm, keep lots of vaseline on it. It healed up nicely though and we did it for the same hygenic reasons.

you guys are getting good movies in. I haven't been in awhile. Does someone watch the kids when you guys go? I think hubby and I may need some we time soon, now that i'm back to work its hectic for the both of us. We are managing, but I think its important to keep our bond solid.

my hair is still the same style but just a bit darker. keith said to give him some money but he is one of those kids that wont spend it because he likes spending ours. he as got his head screwed on lol.
ive got the doctors thursday at 10.20 to get my blood results and get my blood presure done again

its definitely is important hun...you guys may need to work study look after baby etc but at the same time having "us" time is soo important..when your tired run down or just had enough..that "us " time does the world of good. we try to go out atleast once a month together...so far his mum has had him once and my mums had him twise..so its all equal both sides.

i wish i had him circumcised at birth but my hospital dont offer it for some strange reason...so we had to go private..which cost £130 but for his hygiene that price was nothing. his doing ok though just likes cuddles alot more. im changing his nappy every hour and bathing him once in the morning and will bath him again tonight. ive got penicilling and some nurofen syrup for 3 month old and vaseline...so far hes acting like he hasent had it done so its all good for him as i hate to seeing him cry.

i try to express alot but i only seem to get a full bottle early hours of the morning, as he eats alot throughout the day, so i can only express then to get a bottle..very long lol so why everyones all tucked up in bed 3-4 in the monring im sitting on the sofa bump bump bumping away lol

here are some recent pictures
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Andreas/photo.jpghttps://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Andreas/PB070072.jpg

and his monthly bear picture :)

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Andreas/PB060032.jpghttps://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Andreas/PB060025.jpg

i just cant believe his already 3 months old...is it me or is it just flying by? xx

Omg you have got a ticker up for ttc does that mean you are 100% doing it. If you are Get bding because you are fertile

lol yes hun 100% put it up 3 days ago....but petes to sick atm mo, so next month we are starting :)
xx

I never saw it, how long do you think it will take ???
So I'm your ttc buddie xxxxx

yup just as it says on the tin :)

hopefully about 6 months hun...but you just never know do you :) xx

I'm really glad you are trying again and you didn't do what we have done and waited this long. Are your cycles back to normal now ??? And have you been for your 12 week check up ?

well im hoping so hun...ive had my first period now ,only lasted 6 days...so hopfully things are back to normal :) i had my check up 9 weeks after birth.

Did they ask if you wanted to go on the pill

yeah they asked me bout all protection but i just said that if i fell pregnant again we both would be happy about it :) i cant wait to give andreas a little brother or sister x

Ohhhhh Im getting all excited for you now. I bet you get your bfp before me

you never know hun..took me ages last time...just under a year so im just hoping its not that long this time round :)

andreas is 14 weeks old and his already trying to stand on his own..heres a little vid :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NffdFDENMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->