"knocking on buddies door"

lynsey its soooooo scary how quick they grow, before you know it he will be walking

i dont know weather i put this pic on before but here you go, its from when we went to turkey in september:kiss:

Attachments

• SNV30714.jpg
    SNV30714.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
jeaz...much as im looking forward to andre walking, i just dont want it to happen yet as im loving him being a little bubba :)

heres him talking to his nanny :) so cuteeee i could eat him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqJdwd-4G7k

yeah you put that pic up hun..the three of you are just lovely together :) looking at you i dont no why you put your self down pretty ladie :) x

lynesy that was so cute i bet your mom is in love with him xx
heres another pic

Attachments

• SNV30717.jpg
    SNV30717.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
omg lyns i cant belive your trying again already blimey, He is so so cute i will upload video of honor later on for you cla its on fave book so will try put it on you tube xx

im just off to the doctors and then to the hospital so will catch up with you girlies later xxx

Why have you got to go to the docs for ??

hi ladies. Charlie has got his injections this afternoon, i'm so worried :( i don't drive either but luckily my friend over the road (also called charlie) has offered to take us in her car so we don't have to get the bus back x

i know i'm probably being stupid but i've dreaded these since before he was born, hate the idea of him being in pain. I cry when he struggles with trapped wind! Xx

It will be all over in seconds, he will have a cry and all he will need is loves.

hi ladies. Charlie has got his injections this afternoon, i'm so worried :( i don't drive either but luckily my friend over the road (also called charlie) has offered to take us in her car so we don't have to get the bus back x

he will be fine hun..andreas had his ages ago..his got hes next lot on the 11th on this month. andrea cried at first but was ok 5 minutes after. when we got home though bout 3-4 hours later i think it kicked in cos he was crying alot but come next time day he was fine again :) xx

Sarah how was he was he a brave little man xxx

he was, first one he just got his mad up and shouted a bit, second one really hurt and he went purple and screamed :( was okay when we went into the waiting room though and is still okay touch wood. Think it was more traumatic for me! Thanks for asking, it means a lot, i know i'm silly x

Don't be silly you are going to be worried, just think it gets worse lol
Rian had one done when he was 4 and he told Keith the doctor was trying to kill him the bloody idiot.
He might be a bit grumpy but he will be fine xx

Lovely pics and videos. Its amazing how they are growing and advancing. Almost as amazing as lyns ttc already! :) Hope it doesn't take a while. I decided not to go on birth control but we are still using condoms, and no period yet so we'll see what happens. I'm still open to another one soon.

Work is still crazy and it is still exhausting. When I thought it was ok, here comes malcolm to congested to sleep and it threw off the day and then some. Hopefully tonight will be better.If anything he's more cuddly and i think we both appreciate our time more. I definitley need to plan some time for me and hubby though maybe catch a movie.
Anyshoes need 2 go to bed. night

my gorgeous boy, 10 weeks old and 14lbs 3oz! Xx

Attachments

• 07112010219.jpg
    07112010219.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 08112010221.jpg
    08112010221.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 27102010175.jpg
    27102010175.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
look at your little man, he looks huge in the picture with his jeans on. god they dont stay babies long.
how is he today ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->