"knocking on buddies door"

absolutely fine, napping as we speak, slept well last night too. Still keeping an eye out for a temperature eta but seems to be relatively unscathed thank god! How are you hun? Xx

im alright its just bloody frezzing.
just trying to find rian one of those new xbox things for christmas!

morning girls :) nice too see everyones doing well. j

got my driving lesson later, cnt wait to drive. ive had a lesson every day so far, hopefully do my test soon as this bus thing is just long.

nices pic sarah... hes really growing nicely :)

morning lyns, have you put in for your test yet ??

nope my driving instructor told me to do another 4 lessons then put in for it..so hopefully if i can keep doing lessons near enough everyday it will be soooooooon :)

i should have done it years ago..but atleast im doing it now xxx

ooh apart from amanda we're all on today! Morning lyns and bea! Xx

i try to come on but as soon as i normally read through and get ready to comment someone stops me lol xx

Well we both went to the doctors yesterday Honor for her Tummy as shes screaming in pain alot. Me for my depression which dosent seem to be getting any better my Health Visitor wants me to see a postnatal pscuatrist ( or how ever ya spell it ) but not sure how i feel on that. Ive also had problems with my c seaction and have also got a viral infection so doing pretty well.

I cant belive Honor is now 5 months and a week old its all going so quickly she was 9lb 11 yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC00886.jpg
    DSC00886.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Bea if it helps you do it what have you got to lose xxx
She is so cute I love seeing little girles xx

i think your doing betetr than you think you are bea :) im not just saying that..you can see i nthe pictures that theres alot of love from you to her. she looks so happy and so content..its so nice to see. i think you have been going through alot with ur work then alot with her being early and so many other things going on..that its more than easy to get depressed. i think your alot stronger than you think you are...you just cant see that yet. you do what ever it is you have to do hun but im can asure you your doing so well. pictures can say alot :)

ive just got back from my driving lession....i just so want to drive now,it so frustrating. i just need cleaning up on some bits then im good to do me test.

Lynsey how come you no what to say xxxxx
I just hope it does come true xxx

just the truth hun :) it would be soo wonderful but yet so spooky if it did and boy oh boy do i hope is does..you more than deserve it :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->