"knocking on buddies door"

It just seems to be taking so long to find the stuff i want normally i just walk up and down lol

I hope they will find out and finally give you and answer xxxxx hugz and kisses xxxxx

you can get them cheaper on line and plus you are in the worm

how are your wedding things going xx

Havent even looked or done anything to be honest i havent got a clue x

Ive been to the hospital this morning xx

I had to have my first ever smear, which I had to have it done twice because the nurse put it in the wrong tub. Myself and Keith have got to have bloods done which won't come back for another 4 months so hopefully I won't need the results.
Ive got to have a scan which as got to come through the post, it will be strange having a scan with nothing there.
She said she can't see anything wrong with me and my last loss is very common at that stage and my spotting is ok as well it's just my hormones x

oh so glad you went and finally got some feed back. how do you feel now that yourve been at got some help hun? x

I don't know, at the end of this deep down for some reason I feel there will be nothing wrong with me and the mc's where just bad luck.
She said she wants us to keep trying, but I'm not stressing about it remember when Iam stressing to remind me that I said that lol

lolol ill remind you hun, you no what im like bout drumming possitiveness in to people i do try lol if theres nothing wrong and its just down to bad luck, horrible as that is, thats a good thing as then u have more of a chance in getting pregnant were as if there was a reason then it would be harder :) like she said keep at it you soon will be there again this time till the end hunnie xx

Hi girlies how are we all doing on this slightly slushy evening xxx

hey honey, we're good over here thanks. How are you? How's monster? Xx

Were ok ta battling on, shes ok thanks shes starting to get a tooth coming through but she is so good she is not phased by anything.

Lynz -- loving the pic petes just tagged you in andreas is looking so big bless him xx

Hey chica's. The christmas family photo shoot was a hot mess! We went to a department store photo place, and so did everyone else. So even with an appointment we had to wait, and we ended up spending waaay more and really didn't even get as much pics as we wanted. Dunnno. I'm glad we did it, but I feel like we could've done a better job hooking it up at home. But when we get them I'll try to scan it and let you guys see what we turned out with.

lyns- keith was surprised I was ok with #2, and then a bit hesitant because I think malcolm is enough for him during the day:) But he's still for it. So we'll see, i'm still waiting for the witch!

Claire- i'm glad things came back ok, and I'm going to hope it was a stint of bad luck and this is it. It is your season.

Bea- someone just said to me today malcolm might be teething because of his spit bubble action and tongue motion- but dunno. Can you see honors teeth coming in? I have him sucking on the teething thingy since he likes to put things in his mouth anyway.

We just got our tree up and the hubby has as doing an ornament tradition- every year we get a new one that represents something special,so this year we got a baby themed one with the baby's name on it. I have to post some pics of him and the tree soon. Thats my goal this week.

Have a good week ladies!

hey amanda nice to hear from you hun :) glad everything is goin well. looking forward to seeing the tree ill put one up abit later on too.

maybe little man is teething as i know mine definitely is!! hes dribbling loads sucking on EVERYTHING and always got his tungue out which what ive read up on is him playim with his gums cos there starting to give him slight discomfort. gave him and apple to suck on and he loved it, apparently it helps them....apples and pears!!

soooo girls no long to go now, we all ready? got all the prezzies sorted? what we all doing.. staying home? seeing family? ive got a busy one.. christmas eve at mums for dinna... go home, wake up with just the three of us, then later drive to petes mums have dinna c then fam etc. drive home. boxing day drive to my nans where every year the whole of mums family go round...uncles, aunties, cousins, nieces, brothers and sisters everyone the house goes crazy..BUT this time last year bubba was in side bout 6 weeks gone.. now hes here its maddness lol

anywayz im just in a talkative mood so just chatting away as usal lol

hope u all have a good week :)

merry christmas :) xx

I'm thinking about having the family over for lunch and then heading to see the inlaws for dinner for christmas. Makes for a busy day, but getting use to splitting our time at this point. What are you ladies up to? I'm about to go to bed because as malcolm is tired and i am beat! I think I need to get more naps in because this week is kicking my ass for some reason. Uggggh!

hey amanda. Sounds like christmas will be a busy one for you. I'm heading to manchester to see my dad and stepmum, mum and stepdad and sisters on christmas eve, back home for the night so we can wake up at home together on christmas morning, then over to the inlaws for christmas dinner. Busy busy busy! How is little malcolm? Any updates on his condition? Xx

morning ladies how are we all, sounds like everyone has toothy pegs coming xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->