"knocking on buddies door"

He is lucky he is having that, I think sometimes he should have bloody coal and be grateful lol

bless him we would of never got spent that much on us at that age bless him, xx i havent a clue what to get honor xx

You are lucky you have got a girl there are loads of things to get her.
Wait till she sees all the lights her little face are you taking her to see Santa ??

morning everybody xxx
i would take her to see him , it would be a lovely picture.

morning girls xxx

hey bea :) so nicw to hear your doing alot better, your getting there and that is the main thing the most important thing, you should feel proud with your self :)

sarah - when i first give andreas the bottle he kept spitting it out withhis tongue. the more u try the more likely he will take to it, i use tiny ones better for him to suck on as big ones are harder for him to suck on. when hes really hungry give it to him then, the hungrier he is the more he will eat from it :) hope that helps you xxx

as for me ttc is at a standstill as petes not really well so its hard atm. tested yesterday and it was bfn but i new that.. but im hopeful it will happen with in a year : )

im going shopping today, not sure what to get andre as im not sure what the family are getting, so i might just get him toys.

whens everyones christmas tree going up??? cant wait to put the lights and tree up as little man loves lights :) im excited ho ho ho xx

nope its due round 26th :) anywayz i tested yesterday as i said before it was bfn..but its cool im not expecting it so soon :) x i think there was a glitch with my ticker it was showing up behindx

hey ladies! Just took munks to be weighed and he's 15lbs 8oz at 12 weeks :) Christmas tree etc might be going up this weekend am not sure, i don't want to wait too long because i'm so excited :D xx

Hey girlies i need to buy a tree ect but im not sure weather to bother because we wont be here christmas day or boxing day xx

lovely sarah. hes putting weigh on nicely :)

my little man got weighed yesterday..was 14lb 5.5oz....when he got circumsized he got given penicillin to take for 5 days...made him shit loadz so i think it put hes weigh back alittle. but he's also growing nicely. did you get he's lenght measured? andreas was 51cm when he was born he now is just over 61cm but i swear he's looks longer than that lol xxx

morning girls.......ding dong the witch is here... nice to see my cycle is back to normal :) this is my second cycle, so now i can monitor things abit more :)

hope u girls have a nice day xxx

hi girlies how we all doing

lynz nice to see your back on track, howz pete feeling now???

Cla - how you doing hun, you feeling ok and bonking lots

Sarah - how are you and little man u got your tea up yet

Amanda - how are you and malcome doing hope its not to cold over there for you.

Sammy - I hope you and little man are doing ok and everything is ok your end were all here for you if you need us

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey bea :) im good thanks hun, petes doing well too :)

ive just put the lights up round the windows, and were getting the tree now just on way to asdas to get it...its A black pre-lite tree looks cool on the website hopefully its nice up front. i think you should put a tree up...all the lights honor would love, pluss bring out a peaceful happy feeling round the house which is always nice :) im at petes mums for christmas then my nans boxing day so i want be home also, but y im home want to make it christmas for my little family xxxx

how u getting on hun?? xxx

bless ya were getting on ok, just trying to sell some baby bits and get sorted and try to figure out what to get phil from me and honor xxx

hi hi! How are you? We put our tree up today while charlie was asleep, when he woke up he smiled at it then shouted at it! So funny. Is everyone okay? What colour scheme are you all going for with your decorations? We've got a real tree with green, chocolate and gold decs with a white charlie's first christmas bauble with father christmas on it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->