"knocking on buddies door"

lol, thanks ladies. He is doing well and now we are working on fattening him up. But I don't think he's going to get that big though, just long and older looking. Whats everyones thoughts on Japan? It's truly crazy whats going on.

I can't believe what happened over there.. There whole world has been turned up side down. Feel so sorry for there families and for the people that are missing!! But I think there lying about the radiation levels, there saying there not high that the risks are not that bad, I think there's alot more going on. Breathing in radioactivity is very dangerous can cause cancer and also sorts of seriously illnesses, but there making it out to be nothing and that it's under control!!!.. if that was the case why have 6 of them blown up, polluting the air with more radiation!!

Totally shocking, hope that some things can be done to help the living to servive.there homeless, have lost everything and some have lost everyone.so sad!! the world happeneds in misterious ways, they say everything happends for a reason, i can see no reason for this!!

It's just one thing after another in this world , I feel so sorry for them.

its such a horrible thing just hope people can help them some how xxx

i'm here hun. i cant watch it but i watched it 2 years ago and its very sad xx

was coming by to say hello but malcolm just woke up and slid out his car seat, must tend to cranky puss:) hope you guys are enjoying the weekend. any plans? I'm still in disbelief about Japan, now they are saying radiation was found in food...makes u worry for them and what might get around the world.

How are my wonderful ladies doing xxxxxx

hey lovely ladies, we're all good here. Have written my appeal letter and it's bloody good even if i do say so myself. I've opened up a can of whoopass and i'm feeling pretty good about it! :happydance: how are you all? Xx

Sarah I hope you get the days you want

hey lovely ladies, we're all good here. Have written my appeal letter and it's bloody good even if i do say so myself. I've opened up a can of whoopass and i'm feeling pretty good about it! :happydance: how are you all? Xx

hey sarah..well done you. girl power all the way!!! :happydance: i hope that they get that and things go more your way. fingers crossed that you get soemthing good out of this xxx

its very quiet on here recently are all our babies causing trouble xx

I'm still here I've got nobody to play be up , but ive got a mouthy git lol

haha oh yes he is bea, hes getting so naughty these days..he wants to grab and pull and eat everything lol he crawls everywhere grabbing things absolutly loves mummys hair, everytime i have a tiny bit of hair hanging down..he's like ohhh i like that yank!! just lovely :) lol

other than teething not really sleeping he's just great to be around...i love playing with him, just so much joy :) xx

How are you doing bea? you feeling alot better towards honor? wedding almost sorted? i bet you cant wait till the day you get married :) xx

Hope all you others are enjoying motherhood.

claire cant wait for them days lol xx

Lynsey Omg it's like bagging your head up a wall , he knows how to pull all the right strings and he as always got something to say , little bugger lol

hahahaha sounds like my brother when he was younger lol like i said i cant wait for them days :dohh: :dohh: lol x

Half the time my mom says she will bang our heads together lol

No I think sometimes she forgets rian is my son lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back