"knocking on buddies door"

bring on the whoop ass! lol...keep us posted on the beat Sarah:)

Its 1:17am, and outside of checking on you ladies i'm about to clean a bit. The house is a MESS, lol...when i'm bothered its a problem! So I figure i'd atleast do the livingroom quickly, while taking a little quiet me time then head back to bed. Its been a short week but an exhausting one. I've been putting alot of time into work, and I still have so much to do. Its hard because I want to get everything done, but I really feel like its taking from my family and sucking me dry! I'm trying to make it my point to not get caught up, but its hard...like today I stayed late again to get paper work done, even though I want to leave on time everyday, :nope:, help me ladies, help me!

Ohhh no sorry hun that things are getting on top of you. Must be so hard doing everything as well as working... I definitely take my hate off to you Amanda, seem things are getting to much, maybe just pull back alittle bit even if that's a day less at work and more at home!! Or have a day off extra a month and make that either family day or day for your self hun :) xx

How's my little man doing?? Xx

Hi girlies how are we all

Amanda how are you all over there how is malcom doing

Sarah - charlies getting so big but look at him hes gorgeouse

Lynsey - i love the picture of you comparing andreas to pete on facebook you should show cla

cla - how you doing over there i hope your still bonkng lots and that ryans not playing you up to much

Well girlies some good news this end. I had my employment tribunal today and I WON i didnt get everything i was after but i got what i was owed totallying to £1300 no the difficult part is trying to get it as they have a high court judgement against them with £101k debt so should be fun but i will get it eventually

lets hope court next week goes so smoothly

Honors getting big shes now 14lb 5oz and 10 months old 2morrow, we have almost got 2 toothy pegs and another on the way

i took her to the park for the first time last week and have took some pictures for you to have a peek at cla

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

Bea that's fantastic news I bet it's like a weight lifted off you shoulders, at least you know you will get the money xxxxx
I can't believe she is 10 months old she as done fantastic saying she was born so early.
I think she is a spit of her daddy.
So when's the next

again bea congrats and well done hun....hope you get more than you deserve :)

bea is looking so grown up and soo beautiful, she looks so happy playing!!

also loving the dress, how many bridesmaids you got hun? xx

She is such a cheeky monster

Lynz im only having 2 but one is being a pain in the arse so may only be one xx

Who are you having as bridesmaids xxx

oh really why hun? why she being an arse for?

i'm not sure who im having as my bridesmaids, might not even have any just my pageboy lol

Im having my friend lisa that lives where i live and owns the horses, and i was going to have an old friend lorna but shes being an arse expecting me to buy her stuff for her and making excuses xx

bea if she's not extremely grateful to be picked as your bridesmaid and is making demands then she doesn't deserve to be so tell her straight. She needs to be reminded what the role of bridesmaid actually is, it's not just a pretty dress! I hope you're all well. We're good, not been on for a while cos have been away on a caravan holiday on the east coast which was lovely. Charlie had his first swim, first go on a swing, first sandcastle, first tiny taste of choc - he loved the whole week! I'll post some pics. Bea i hope some of your luck rubs off on me, got my appeal meeting at work on wednesday morning and am pooping myself :argh: xx

charlie

Attachments

• 30032011553.jpg
    30032011553.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 29032011536.jpg
    29032011536.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 30032011547.jpg
    30032011547.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 30032011545.jpg
    30032011545.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 29032011532.jpg
    29032011532.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
I hope you had a good holiday , it looks like Charlie enjoyed himself xxx
Good luck wednesday xx

Happy mothers day for yesterday girls :)

loving little charlie sarah..hes just gorgeous, he has lovely eyes :) glad that you all had a nice holiday away, looks like you had a nice time by the looks on he's face :hugs:

good luck for wednesday, hope it all goes to plan and you get what you rightly deserve xx

hey amanda how you getting on hun, hope you had a lovely mothers day :) xx

Lyns & Bea- Malcolm is doing well, eating like a champ and full of energy. I feel like i'm barely keeping up with pumping and part of me wants to quit already, but trying to make one year! What is everyones thoughts on bf?

Bea- lyns is one cutie pie! and congrats on winning, I know that must feel great. You know seeing honor in the swing has inspired me to try malcolm in a swing!
As for the arse bridesmaid, lol, I think she should chip in a bit. I'm a bridesmaid for my good friend, and being on that side of the fence sucks rocks to mostly because shes a mean bride to be. I'm trying to work with her though. I'm actually buying my dress, AND my ticket to her destination wedding. Its going to be Malcolms first vacation and ride on a plane! I'm more excited about that than the wedding.

Is it mother's day over there already? Congrats my mommies! For us its the first Sunday in May. It feels good to experience that this year. We are mommies!

hey ladies, i had my appeal meeting and lost :cry: they're not willing to budge so looks like i'm out x

Omg Sarah iam sorry what can you do now xxx

Can't you ask for parent friendly hours xxxx

no such thing where i work. Am going to have to find something else, or speak to tax credit people to find out if i'd be better off not returning :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->