"knocking on buddies door"

You can do your tax credits on line Hun and it let's you know there and then.
Do they realise they are going to lose you xx

i don't think they'll particularly care hun if i'm honest, i've been off for 9 months already and they've got someone covering my role anyway. What's the website address lovely, do you know off the top of your head? Xx

Just put tax credits in then it should come up with somthing.

Man, I hope something else works out. Whats the tax credit mean?

So I have a mini issue. My best friend is pissed at me because I told her she was
basically insensitve for not acknowledging that I'm doing all that I can to get myself and my family to her destination wedding...which is at an adult only resort (keith is going to watch malcolm while we stay at a place next to hers). She basically told me well no one told you to do all of that and we really fell out. Now i'm not sure how to handle it. I apologized for anything I said that may have upset her, because she did ask me how I felt, but it got blown out of proportion. And now i'm not sure if this might ruin a friendship:( Furthermore I just bought my darn bridesmaids dress and I still have to buy our plane ticket.

sarah i'm so sorry you lost with work..thats so unfair..what did they say the ground were why you couldnt get them hours? have you spoke to the tax credit and child credit? always helpful to get all help you can get hun. hope your ok? xx

amanda - i think personally your in the right as your GOING OUT YOUR WAY to make her happy to get there, i think she should have been greatful as its an adult only resort...what are you meant to do leave little legs out sde on he's own? i think its great that you have actually made effort to get there (found away round it) i think you should just text her saying - that you didnt mean to step on anyones toes you thought you was doing the best thing in helping her doig this - not stress her out making more work or worrie - you have made it work for all of your family to be there for HER big day. its a win win situation going to another place so that ALL your family can be there i think is just really nice!! i think she may be all stressed out and worriing bout planning , the big day she just wants a perfect wedding hun :) she MAY have over reacted some what hun!! just text her and go from there xxx

hope all you lovely ladies are doing well? xxx

Well I finally remembered my password so I can check in at work!
Lyns-yood advice, wish I got it before I called her, lol. I left her. Message apologizing for how crazy this has gotten, and that I hope our friendship can get past this....still bothers me, but I'm trying to move on which sucks. Maybe it doesn't bother her as she is yet to call me.

then maybe you should just leave her to it. you have said sorry and that you dont want to lose her friendship, if she isnt getting back then maybe just let her have a sulk and leave her to it. its her big day shes the one who will look back and realise it was a massive misunderstanding!! harsh as that is but you shouldnt have to beg for someone when you was simply doing to help her situation!! i think personally she is being really unfair and stubbon hun. just let her cool off you have done your bit :)

i know its horrible and upsetting, shes your friend and its all come down to this, but like i said you have said sorry thats all you can really do :(

but try not to let it get to you as you have your own family to think of, i think you have been through enough to worrie about something you cant control, if shes a true friend she will contact you and apologize too so you guys can put it all behind you, if she dont then atleast you know where you stand :) hope your ok xxx

hey hows everyone in here? gets so quite in here thee days :(

just thought i'd post some recent pics seen as i havent posted pics of him in a while :)

heres little legs with his crazy hair lol xx

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/208007_10150142458957093_511557092_6893779_5171243_n.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/208173_10150142346887093_511557092_6893259_7278592_n.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/215737_10150142536777093_511557092_6894372_3302784_n.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/208502_10150142347542093_511557092_6893267_1579943_n.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/216677_10150209627599680_526179679_8610688_7035945_n.jpg

Look at his hair omg he as got so much lol
I can't believe you let pete put that top on him again lol
Just being nosey cow as pete got a tap out top on, if that is pete behide him lol

Hapy birthday bea :) hope you have a good one hun xxx

https://www.hencam.co.uk/hencam_forum/extensions/InlineImages/image.php?AttachmentID=1078

Bea have a great bday! If I may ask what age are you celebrating? :)
Lyns- great pics. His hair and bright eyes does stand out to, beautiful! How's are things going as a full time mom? My friend did apologize, via text and I felt better about it but haven't spoken to her since. She still wants me there so I do still plan to go, but family is still priority and I guess no one can really get that till they have there own- with a child.

It's getting warmer and the only thing that sucks is most days I'm at work! Mr.mom is taking Malcolm out a lot though and I go when I can. Now that the wedding is on I definitely need to get out. I've lost some weight but still not where I want to be. How is it losing the baby weight for you guys?

Hi Girlies sorry for the lack of contact had no credit on my dongle and my fones internet has been playing up Thank you for birthday wises amanda im 28 hun.

Look at andreas hes getting so big hun and look at how much hair hes got xxx

i will get some pics of honor up in next day or to cant belive she will be 1 in 8 weeks its mad xxxx

How are we all doing now and bubs too xxxx

28. Cool. Wishing you many more Bea. Malcol is presently one cranky snot monster! I really hope his cold goes away soon.

How is everyone? Any Easter plans. Have a great holiday everyone. Jesus loves you and so do Malcolm and I! We may go to the zoo tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Lyns- I love the family pic, you guys are beautiful.

Hi Amanda, Oh bless him poor malcome, Easter i think were going to the inlaws for l;unch and to my dads in the evening but not entirly sure whats happening. Phils got the 11 days off some hopefully we will get to go to the animal petting zoo and to the sea life centre as Honor loves fish so i think seeing all the big fish she will love xx

And taking the horses to the beach on tuesday which will be nice.

What are all you guys up to

hey ladies. My parents are coming to visit us in the morning then we're seeing gav's parents, then on monday my sister and nephew are visiting. Today we just window shopped in the town centre and yesterday we spent the day at the park which was lovely :) here's some recent pics x

Attachments

• DSC00140.jpg
    DSC00140.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 23042011668.jpg
    23042011668.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 22042011643.jpg
    22042011643.jpg