"knocking on buddies door"

arrrhhhhh bless him, i saw pics so cute, Honor pulls to stand but not crawling as yet xx

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on I've had not Internet!! Due to moving it's been abit mental, but slowly getting things sorted. Sofa is almost here got half now and the rest coming Tuesday woohooo :) it's a lush red sofa with a corner seat and alfo finally got our bed up lol

How have you all been? How's the little ones? Andrea is just sobig now. He's got one big toothy on the bottom front, he's trying to walk now as crawling is getting boring for him ashe seems to wNa run everywhere but fulls lol trying to stand on he's own, climbs things like sofas the beds and me lol hes also trying to speak all he can say is ma moo and wooooooooo lol it's just fantastic but same time getting very tiring now that he's so active:happydance:

Here's A pic taken jus after he was 9 months :)

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/DSC02647.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/DSC02651.jpg

Getting very big now :)

Amanda - hows you Hun and little man doing? Is he keeping mummy and daddy awake all day and night like Andreas is lol how's work been? Are you guys going awake anywhere this year?

Sarah- how you doing? You still doing the breast support course? How u

finding it? Hope Charlie is doing well and gav is ok too. Hofully in couple months be good to come down too see you guys :) xx

Hey Bea :) what kind of tattoo you going for? Got a pic?

Anyone heard from sammy? Hope your doing ok Hun and bubba is well x

Be nice to see recent pics of you all and bubba if you got some :) seems like ages since we all spoke. Really hope u all are enjoying life as mummy and life is treating u all well xx

hey ladies! Malcolm is doing well, his dad is busy trying to get him to walk. Hes taken a few steps from the table to the couch but hasn't realized he can really do it. Its been great to see him developing. I think the only thing that is hard is I miss alot with being at work. I'll say to Keith look he just did...and keith will be like oh i saw that already:dohh: So I told him not to say that anymore so I can feel more a part of things and not left out.

Any shoes, next month we take our first plane ride to Dominican Republic! I'm excited, there is lots of cute baby summer gear. Any tips on flying? And what about you guys, any upcoming plans? I celebrate my 30th bday next month to. :happydance:

hey amanda :)

great news that little man is taking steps to walk..it is indeed the best feeling watching them grow ;) when petes working and andre does things i either film it or take pictures and send them to him..that way its not just me that sees it all. maybe you could hint to keith to do that so you dont find it so hard :)

wow Dominican Republic..very nice hun. how long you planning on going for? bet its exciting for you going away with your family just the three of you all together no stress no worries :) whens your birthday? petes celebrating hes 30th as well on the 18th on june, shame you live so far we could of had one massive bang lol :)

we are planning on going to ghana is 3 weeks(maybe), just getting all jabs sorted and passports etc then we shall be off to see petes aunties and uncles cousins etc...he's mum went out there last week for three months and asked me pete and hes sister togo, so we all going hopfully by 20th of june :) got to admit though, even though we will be getting all the jabs taking the tablets etc im still kinda worried that andreas will catch malaria. ive waited for ever to get him and i dont want nothing to harm him...seeing the doctor on friday to get the jabs and to seek advice on not only getting the jabs whilst pregnant as it may be to much doesage for andre, might be to seriously danergous to give me the two jabs and the antimalarial tablets and then the same but smallier dosage to him!! hes just an infant!! i know i may be overreacting but it only takes one bite from a mosquito that could kill you. its so strange because im so looking forward to it but just that little bug is putting me off. if the doc recommends that i should wait till next year then we will go next year..i know people go all the time but when your not from them sides not used to the climate and our immune system different from not born there...

petes mum goes everyyear and never has the jab as she was born from them sides and says she doesnt need it! she has always been find. but little 9 and half month old andreas system is still growing. im not going to lie im actually scared to take him!! see what the docs say to me friday :)

so maybe going ghana in three weeks maybe not :shrug:

xx

Hi Girles were all still here

Lynz -- wow look at andreas cant belive how big hes gotten and how much hair he has now. I cant bet your excited about going to see petes family will be nice andreas will love it. Howz TTC going any news yet.

Amanda -- I bet malcome is a right little cheeky monkey now. same goes although your nervouse about the trip i bet once your there you wont want to come home.

Cla-- i hope your enjoying your holiday

Sammy where are you

Sarah -- Look at charlie now some lovely pics you need to share on here to. xxx

Well Honors 1 in just 2 weeks cant belive how quick it has gone, she is such a character she has 6 teeth 4 top 2 bottom and another bottom one now starting to come, she stands if shes holding on to things, doesnt crawl as yet but is in to everything. shes been saying brawwww and rummmm but last night she actual said Brum bless her. i will up load some pictures when i next go to my dads,

Tattoo im going for something dainty like honors name with a butterfly on the H or something always wanted it on my wrist but its so common now i dunno weather to have it on my ankle or back of my next or where but will keep you updated xxxxx

Love you all xxxxx

i hope you are all doing well and those babies are being good:hugs:
sorry i havent been on we went on hol and i just need a few days away from here as it can get a bit much:cry:
well here are two pics from our holiday :kiss:

Attachments

• SNV30813.jpg
    SNV30813.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1
  • SNV30814.jpg
    SNV30814.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Yeah it was fantastic I wish we where still there now :(

Omg honor is nearly one where did the time go, have you started getting her presents yet xx
How are you feeling now xxx

I know hun 1 next week cant belive how fast its gone, i have no clue what to get her i did get her a lotty ladybird rocking thing but shes a little small for it but other than that no idea what to get. im ok im seing some mental health well being person who i cant understand as hes ver italian and talks over you, and why give you a man to deal with PND

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150601022460637.677181.549860636&l=f97bcfb8ff

Attachments

• DSC01691.jpg
    DSC01691.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0118 (3).jpg
    IMAG0118 (3).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01693.jpg
    DSC01693.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • nanna.jpg
    nanna.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • swing.jpg
    swing.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
tattoos but might change it xx

Attachments

• Honor tatts design.jpg
    Honor tatts design.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
tattoos but might change it xx

Attachments

• Honor tatts design.jpg
    Honor tatts design.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
where are you planing on having the tat.
as for having a man to talk and that he talks over you, shouldnt they listen to you cant you see someone else

Its 4:05a and the birds are chirping away! I got up to pump and just thought i'd check in on you ladies.

lyns- Thats cool that we share the same bday. We'll have to coordinate our next bash:) I am looking forward to D.R., its really for my friends wedding, but shes getting on my nerves so I just say its a vacation and I just so happen to be attending a wedding:) We'll be there for 5 days. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for the 9 month check up so will ask her then what we need to know for Malcolm. My friend is from Ghana. I can see why you would be worried, Keith is actually more concerned than I am about traveling, I love it, and babies can be resilient. I'm sure it'll be a great trip for you guys, especially in new mommie protective mode! Just keep the bug repellent on and mosquito net at night.

Bea- Whats she eating these days with 6 teeth? I'm always trying to figure out what to feed Malcolm, trying to move off the mushy stuff now.
And I love the tatoo options...I think my favorite is the one with the vine type design on both sides of her name. She looks beautiful also in her pictures. Ps: I think you should ask for a change in mental health person. Therapy doesn't work well if you aren't comfortable with your therapist, and you have the right to request someone else, so go for it!

Cla- where did you guys go? the pics are beautiful.

Its 4:05a and the birds are chirping away! I got up to pump and just thought i'd check in on you ladies.

lyns- Thats cool that we share the same bday. We'll have to coordinate our next bash:) I am looking forward to D.R., its really for my friends wedding, but shes getting on my nerves so I just say its a vacation and I just so happen to be attending a wedding:) We'll be there for 5 days. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for the 9 month check up so will ask her then what we need to know for Malcolm. My friend is from Ghana. I can see why you would be worried, Keith is actually more concerned than I am about traveling, I love it, and babies can be resilient. I'm sure it'll be a great trip for you guys,, especially in new mommie protective mode! Just keep the bug repellent on and mosquito net at night.

Bea- Whats she eating these days with 6 teeth? I'm always trying to figure out what to feed Malcolm, trying to move off the mushy stuff now.
And I love the tatoo options...I think my favorite is the one with the vineo d type design on both sides of her name. She looks beautiful also in her pictures. Ps: I think you should ask for a change in mental health person. Therapy doesn't work well if you aren't comfortable with your therapist, and you have the right to request someone else, so go for it!

Cla- where did you guys go? the pics are beautiful.

Hi Hun Honor pretty much has what we have to eat fruit strawberry, bannanas, grapes cut in half, cooked carrot stick, sticks of cheese, pasta, quavers (crisps) as a treat, biscuits, everything really.

i like that tattoo to but dont know where to have it done.

im looking to change mental health person but been avoiding doing it at moment so dunno what to do ill get there eventually xxxx

ooh look at little honor she has got so big, shes looking like a right pretty little girl now playing in her swing :)

how have you been bea? everything getting alot better for you now? i hope so and i hope you got a wedding song sorted :) p.s i agree if your not happen with your therapist then talk to your doctor about seeing another one, talking from experience i found talking to a therapist that you feel comfortable with does help you alot more than you think. you do seem to be doing really well and as you can see in the pictures honor is one very very happy girl, so your doing wonders with her. i still think your alot stronger and alot more closer than you can see or feel. all i can say is keep doing what your doing as things seem to be already getting better for you :)

amanda...oh so your b/day is actually the same day..the 18th? thats crazy stuff and that you both 30 :) not sure what were doing as pete doesnt want to do nothing fancy as to him its just another day and a day to tell him hes getting old lol men eh so silly!!

as for going ghana me and pete have had our live yellow fever injection and had my polio tetanus along with hepatitis A and have the precription for our malaria tablets, cos im breastfeeding i have different ones to pete and i have to take them for 2 weeks before and 4 weeks when i get back as petes is 3 days before a only one week when back...but as for little legs getting injection ive been told that cos hes young and cos im breast feeding that i should wait, so we still in two minds to go or not!!. we going to decided by mid june.

sarah - weldone on complete your breastfeeding course, bet your over the moon...what have you got planned for now?

I have been looking in to becoming a forster carer , as we have a 3 bed house now and have the room, we have spoken to forstercare for children and are waiting for them to get back in touch, so maybe monday/tuesday we will start the ball rolling :) i know its a massive thing to take on but its something ive always wanted to do and petes more than happy to be apart of it too. i feel we have a lot to give and lot to offer so will see what happened by the end of next week!! :)

we getting ready to watch the big match - barca v man u, got petes sister coming over. going out in a bit to get some munchies in to make a nice evening of it :)

have a lovely weekend ladies, speak to you all soon xx

Thanks hun well where has the time gone Honors 1 of friday, Just whizzing past just thought would let you know Honors 1st word is mum and mummmma xxxxxx will pop back in the morning xxxx

Sorrys its late but happy birthday to honor I hope she had a good day xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->