"knocking on buddies door"

Hi Girlies how are we all i cant belive how quiet this thread has gone i keep popping by and no one has commented on anything

Sarah - Charlie is growing so fast how much does he weigh now

Lynz - look at andreas look at all that her hes a little cutie How much does he weigh any news on TTC bean 2

Amanda - How you doing over there hun, Howz malcome doing, and lol how much does he weigh

Sammy - Hope your ok hun how are you all doing

Cla - How you doing hun howz the TTC going any news?? Howz Ryan, How much does he weigh lol ( didnt wanna leave you out )

Well girlies i thought i better update you with some picci's of Honor shes turning into such a character, she now waves, roars, falls of the sofa, and just goes mad for silly things xxxx

DSC01607.jpg

camilla.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

IMAG0113 (2).jpg

she's just gorgeous bea. Haven't had charlie weighed yet, am thinking of taking him this evening as it's been almost a month now. So how is everybody? How are the wedding plans going? Xx

bea im loving the pictures time flys to quick. im good i had number 4 mc last week so im plodding on as much as i can, really can anything else go wrong.
as for rians weight i think he is about 4 1/2 stone thats a guess but he is just a bag of bones, thank god he follows keith lol
just over a week till i go on holiday and i really cant wait, which really is a shock as i hate going away.

It's like a walk in the park now I'm getting to used to them.

Have they looked into it anymore hun, im so so sorry :O( wish you were closer to have cuddles honor would cheer you up xxx

I'm just having my progesterone levels checked at the moment and that's about it as I have had anything else checked. I've just got to think at least I can get pregnant so that isn't a problem it's just keeping them

Bless you is there anything you can buy over the net that can help i had 4 mc 2 hun 1 abortion and then Honor so know what your going through xxx

I've seen the progesterone cream but it's like over £20 plus some say it doesn't work and some say it does so I'm like in limbo there. Im going to start to take vit b6 again because that can help progerstone rise what I have read anyway.

Hey guys. I'm at the GYN now, pissed he has me waiting an hour. I decided to just check in to make sure everything is working ok-period still hasn't come. Outside if that we are good. We plan to travel to Dominican republic next month. Malcolms first flight! Any tips?

turns out things are good! He saide while i'm breastfeeding period just might not come. Crazyness! Anyshoes, came by for a second to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mothers day ( although not in the uk) Hope you are well good news on period front at least you dont have the pain that comes with, i dont get them either but thats to do with the pill that im on. Howz malcome?? i dunnp where the others have got to

we had fun bank holiday monday one of the horses decided to get stuck in the river and we had 3 fire engines which none of the, were any help lol what an hectic day that was. xxxxx

hey ladies! Thanks for bringing the thread back i lost it for a while! Good news about af amanda, i haven't had mine yet either, god bless breast feeding! Poor horsie bea, is he/she okay? Not hurt? Xx

Yer she's fine hun, can't belive honor will be 1 in a few weeks x x

i know, where has the time gone?! She's a little belter though, you should be so proud x x

Thanks hun she has got such a character, shes sitting here with strawberry in one hand carrott in the other lol she ate the bananas end earlier skin included lol

im trying to decide where to have my tattoo want something with honors name and dob xxxx

what about on your wrist? Or the side of your foot? Or the back of your neck? If you get it done before your wedding it might be an idea to get it done somewhere it can be covered up if needs be, had to ask the make up artist to cover up one of mine (top of my back) because it didn't quite match my dress! I'm wanting another tattoo but am waiting till i stop breastfeeding x

Hey ladies. Glad to hear i'm not the only one with a missing in action period. It is nice not to have to deal with it though. At the same time i'm wondering if it will hurt like hell once it does come back.

Bea, a tattoo a? cool. I've thought about it for years, but still haven't gone through with one. I like the idea of incorporating the baby and the soon to be hubby. How are your wedding plans going?

Time does fly. Any plans on celebrating first birthdays? I'm actually looking into celebrating my 30th bday next month:) I'm up late now looking around at places. To bad you guys weren't closer, i'd invite you all!:)

i'm here! Charlie is crawling! And pulling himself up! He's growing up so quickly x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->