"knocking on buddies door"

Hi girlies here is honors birthday picture folder xxxx

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150639478285637.689031.549860636&l=217bff4c50

those pictures are so nice i cant believe how fast it as gone, i still rember your first post saying you had had her and how worried i was for you and honor it shows what a little fighter she was.
i bet you are so proud off her xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

second what claire said..bet you are indeed very proud of her xx

how are you doing sarah you have been quiet xx

i found a disc of some of rians pics so here you go this was my baby, where did the time go :nope:

Attachments

• 005_5.jpg
    005_5.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
heres another:kiss:

Attachments

• 015_15.jpg
    015_15.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
ahh look at hes little legs.....how old was he there claire? time does go sooo quick!!

:) xx

He was only 4 months old and that was his first trip to the sea side

hiya ladies!!!!

how is everyone i havent been on here in so long,

so whats everyone been upto and hows the lil munchkins????

i have a little of my own news i'm expecting bubba no2 i only found out last week i really wasnt expecting it ive been on the mini pill noriday i havent messed up atall so did a random test because my boobs hurt and it came up and had a scan and theyve dated me around 6weeks so jacobs going to have a little brother or sis.

has anyone else got any exciting news??

thats fantastic news i bet you are so happy.
does that mean you will be on more xxxxxxx

yeah i'll be back on here a bit more, ive just been so busy with work i just havent had time but i'll make time now :) i am a bit worried tho because i had paid for a private scan as the silly doctor thought i was between16-20 weeks and when they did the scan they found a sac and dated met 5-6 weeks she said she could see a foetal pole ( i couldnt see anything) but because i couldnt see anything im not worried about nothing growing she told me to get a rescan in a weeks time but for some reason im just scared :(

hun i understand you concerns are you having another scan .
i cant believe you are pregnant again im so happy for you xxx

well when ii went to the doctors they said they where going to book me in for a urgent scan but i got impatient and booked a private one so i'll wait for the doctors one to come through, i havent got a due date either because they said to rescan and go from there but she said everything looks normal.

to be honest i can't believe im pregnant again considering i was talking the pill, i hadnt been on any anti biotics or missed any pills ive been sooooo careful! how are you anyway??

You must be super fertile lol
Well I've got my bfp today at 11dpo I just I hope it's a sticky one this time and not a another mc

I've put it on the pg tests have a look and let me know what you think xx

looks good to me hun i bet if u did a first response itd come up no probs ive got my fingers crossed for u that this is a sticky one. have u been given any reason as to why you MC before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->