"knocking on buddies door"

Congrats on the bfp's! I just crossed my toes for you guys :) and right now I'm so tired I Think my eyes are crossed to!. Anyshoes, I miss you ladies. It's hard between work, mommie and wife time to breathe and further more get on here...I'm tired, but life is good. Mr. Malcolm is walking and my period came Sunday (first since pre baby), doesn't hurt like I thought it would, but my body feels drained. Ok, off to bed, night girls.

Hi girlies i have a suprise for you i know you have been waiting for although the pics arnt great xxx

Here you go hun shhhhhh though its a secret lol xx

Attachments

• IMG_2759.jpg
    IMG_2759.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2777.jpg
    IMG_2777.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
these should be better

Attachments

• IMG_2753.jpg
    IMG_2753.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2776.jpg
    IMG_2776.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
love the dress hun..you look gorgeous in it :) loving little Honors face, still cant believe she is 1 :) xx

Just looks to low ect and been told its to revealing for a wedding dress and shoukd have a bolero x x

low? but thats what dresses are like around the boob area! who told you that? thats just silly. i think the dress is lovely hun and i think you look great in it. maybe wearing a little neckless will take it off your boobs abit..but having boobs is going to do that hun..ive tried dresses on and my boobs do the same. i think its great and i personally think its not low :)

You look fantastic Hun, it's a beautiful dress and honor is a little beauty

You and honor look great. I think the dress is pretty and sexy all at the same time:) Do you feel comfortable in it, that's really all that matters. If anything you can wear the bolero for the ceremony and take it off after?
How is everyone? We are cool, getting ready for Dominican Republic. I'm really looking forward to relaxing with my family. How are the kids? Malcolm is doing well, still going through the cling phase. Especially to me. Hope he grows out of it fast or we may have separAtion issues.

I know life is keeping me very busy. Its tiring doing everything! or atleast trying to be a mom, wife, employee, etc etc. How is everyone else managing?

Oh and we got back from the Dominican Republic this week, Malcolm did great on the plane and was a pretty good baby for the trip. Had some crying, fussy moments, but he mostly knew he was on vacation and lived it up from staying up late to trying to eat everything we ate:)

Thats fantastic news he was such a good boy for mommy and daddy xxx

im still here just been way to busy to come on as we have had a puppy, put it this way it is hard work having a baby is 100% easier lol

Haha arghhh what sort of puppy you get do you have any piccis xxx

I'm on my phone so I can't put the pics on but they are on my journal, he is a blue staff so we have called him blue xxx

hey everyone, am still here! Just enjoying the last of my mat leave, am due back in work on 1st august so feels like the end of an era. Don't want to go back at all. Feels a bit like walking the green mile! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->