"knocking on buddies door"

i agree...sling or ben slung biiiyyatch!! lol

what is going on bea? i dont get it...is she bugging phil? :shrug:

i think what you should do is write down in bullet points whats stressing you and see if you can sort them out one by one..other wize your head will always be busy and then you'll always feel stressed :)

just an idea as that always seem to work for me :) xxx

I think half the problem is the bitch next door, me and Lynsey will come and sort her ;)

Omg how did I miss that .
Happy birthday Sarah I hope you had a great day xxx

I think half the problem is the bitch next door, me and Lynsey will come and sort her ;)

Lots of things hun yer shes a pain as soon is phil is outside mending cars shes there if i come home after he does shes standing in the door way, shes a moose though grrrrr the other night done it 4 me it was pissing down and dark and she was out there almost sitting on his lap makes me mad.

Phil and i still need to add spice to our life nothing seems to work for me anymore to get me wanting it

Wedding getting ther i think i need someone with gorgeouse writing though to do my place cards driving me nuts xxxxx

so how is everyone on here sorry not been in much not had proper internet only my phone xxx

Can't you tell him to tell her to stay away xxx

ive flared up to him about it he says he has told her by ignoring her hes to polite to say bugger off xxx

i know he shouldnt but every time she comes out he should go in just to prove a point.
as she got a partner ??
as for going off sex i did when i had rian, the only way i was in the mood was when i had a drink lol

exactly how i am hun, shes single but is a right moose you will see pics of her at the wedding lol xxx

She is going to your wedding you are joking, I would un-invite her.
She is only after one thing bea, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Why is she going? Are you crazy? You might as well just invite her in to bed with phil. Bea hun why is she going? It's your special day why u letting some tramp in? Tell her too f off and get a life away from your husband to be!!

You just took the words out of my mouth, bea I know everything is ok at the moment but please watch your back, she is only after one thing and sadly it's your oh

i know its hard cause shes suppose to be my friend and everyone else where we live is going, im sure it will be ok xx

hey beautiful ladies. Sorry i've not been on much just been sooooo busy with going back to work, and my birthday, and charlie's birthday on wednesday next week. Things have just been crazy but i've missed you all like mad. Am on my phone at the moment so awkward to post lots but just wanted to check in and i'll update you all fully tomorrow when am on my pc. Hope you and your little families are all well. Looking forward to catching up properly xx

Hey lyns- this side of the pond has been stirred with Hurricane Irene, but it passed with no real issue for us. Outside of that and a few OMG moments with Malcolm and family, we are well. Whats new with you guys? Andreas is a cutie, I love his curls.

Bea- When is the wedding again? and I don't know whats up with your neighbour but i'll join in the beat down gang too:)

Hey Ms. SJ on team awesome. Happy belated birthday to you and Charlie. How did you guys celebrate?

Claire- How is everything in your neck of the woods?

We'll i'm trying to be on more frequently as I'm in the mood for jounaling again:) and I do miss you ladies. I'm not on my computer with the most recent pics, but i'll try to post some soon. I'm always slow in that area:)

Hey lyns- this side of the pond has been stirred with Hurricane Irene, but it passed with no real issue for us. Outside of that and a few OMG moments with Malcolm and family, we are well. Whats new with you guys? Andreas is a cutie, I love his curls.

Bea- When is the wedding again? and I don't know whats up with your neighbour but i'll join in the beat down gang too:)

Hey Ms. SJ on team awesome. Happy belated birthday to you and Charlie. How did you guys celebrate?

Claire- How is everything in your neck of the woods?

We'll i'm trying to be on more frequently as I'm in the mood for jounaling again:) and I do miss you ladies. I'm not on my computer with the most recent pics, but i'll try to post some soon. I'm always slow in that area:)

Hi girlies how are we all.

Oh amanda im glad it didnt get you i was thinking of you but been ill all weekend so havent been online. How is Malcome doing xx

Lynz,- How are both of you doing have you set a date for your wedding yet, i agree with manda with andreas curls there are so cute.

Cla- How you doing hun is Ryan keeping u busy in the school hols xx

Sammy, U ok Hun xxx

Sj, How was all birthday celebrations i hope you all had a good time and got spoilt xxxx

Well its all go this end with 2 weeks to go to the wedding god know how im coping my stress levels and depression are through the roof at the moment :O( xxxx

Here is a few updated picture of Honor xxxx

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150746587265637.721050.549860636&l=b048236618&type=1

Hey bea and ladies

How is everyone?? Feel like I've been missing out on so much!

I'm good thanks be jacob is turning into a little terror and I'm 17 weeks along now it's going so quick and I'm having a little girl :)

So how's the wedding bits n bobs going?? Dint let that woman ruin your big day Hun it's your day and you have fun, honor is such a lil cutie :)

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7d4b.aspx

Hey bea and ladies

How is everyone?? Feel like I've been missing out on so much!

I'm good thanks be jacob is turning into a little terror and I'm 17 weeks along now it's going so quick and I'm having a little girl :)

So how's the wedding bits n bobs going?? Dint let that woman ruin your big day Hun it's your day and you have fun, honor is such a lil cutie :)

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttf7d4b.aspx

oh bless ya hun, how did you find out its a girly soon, 17 weekls already blimey gone so quick cant belive it.

wedding getting scary now only 2 weeks to go just thought id get a min to myslef and come catch up but guess what honors done me a present so best go change her

Love To You All xxx

hey bea, birthday celebrations went well hun, sorry couldn't message back on fb earlier was playing up xx

2 weeks to go till wedding? Crazyness!...but it will be over in a heartbeat. Try and delegate as many tasks as possible, are you getting alot of help? Malcolm is doing well, a little cranky these days, i'm hoping its just the extra teeth I see popping out his mouth. He's definitly busy.

Sam-17 weeks, wow, congrats! How are you feeling? and a girl, exciting. I think for the next one I would love to have a girl also.

Its labor day weekend over here and I'm not up to much just home wishing Malcolm would let his tired self fall asleep so I can clean, but he's forcing me to clean and watch him! lol. What are you ladies up to this weekend? We went to a family picnic with Church yesterday, it was very relaxing. Best part was malcolm hooked up with some kids and went is merry way. He was a hot mess on the ride home though because he barely napped ALL day. uggh, come on sleep....[10 minute pause]...and man down, yes! Ok ladies going to go turn on my radio to Caribbean fever, light a scented candle, chill out and clean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->