"knocking on buddies door"

I'm so sorry that you have to go back, have you been looking for another job.

yeah, nothing yet. Am definitely viewing the return as temporary, am holding out for a decent job elsewhere. My friend from work has just been to see me for coffee and a catch up, which was really lovely. I've caught up on all the office gossip and been reassured that the other managers in my peer group are looking forward to me coming back and that i'm not the only one who thinks my boss is a dick! How are you anyway my lovely? Xx

At least they are looking forward to you going back and they think your boss is a dick lol
Who's having Charlie when you are at work xx

he's going to nursery for 3 and a half days a week, we've coordinated shifts so we can put him in as little as possible. On a thursday i'll finish at 8 so won't see him till the next morning :cry: xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry that you wont see him fingers crossed you get a job with better hours xxx

Hi girlies i hope your all ok, oh SJ i hope it wont be for long, im finding it boring being stuck at home all the time. xx

i'm finding it boring too, at only because we have NO money to do anything. Def can't afford to be a sahm but seems i'll be going from one extreme to another :( How are you Bea? How's the wedding plans coming along? Xx

yer not to bad getting there cant belive its only 9 weeks xxx

Omg then you will be mrs , I bet you can't wait xxx

ladies i've got an interview on thursday, still at same place and most probably still same hours but gets me out of my dept for now. Going to ring the recruiting manager on monday to find out what shifts they'll accept first though, no point in me trying to go for it if i can't do the shifts xx

ladies i've got an interview on thursday, still at same place and most probably still same hours but gets me out of my dept for now. Going to ring the recruiting manager on monday to find out what shifts they'll accept first though, no point in me trying to go for it if i can't do the shifts xx

oh good luck hun, i know its hard..but you will find ways around this :hugs: :hugs:

Hiya ladies, how is everyone??

I haven't been on in a while this pregnancy is really draining me!!
So what's everyone been upto?? Anything exciting???

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20;29/st/20120212/dt/5/k/f43f/preg.png

Hi sammy how you feeling howz little man, xx were all ok this end honor so wants to walk before crawling so hopefully will be toddling at the wedding bless her

xxxx

Hey Hun, I'm ok just feeling a bit rough with this pregnancy, I've got to go and see a consultant in 2 weeks because of all the trouble I had after my c-section with Jacob, they want to monitor me closely through the pregnancy this tome round. Little man is good thanks he'll be 1 in 2 weeks time hes trying to walk buy has no balance bless him and he top teeth are coming through, how little honor? It'd be lovely if she was toddling for ur big day xx

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;20;29/st/20120212/dt/5/k/f43f/preg.png

Happy birthday to all our August babies. I've been more than a stranger but thinking about you all. Malcolm turned one yesterday and it was a pretty cool day. We've had a crazy year, but feel so blessed.

Happy birthday to all our August babies. I've been more than a stranger but thinking about you all. Malcolm turned one yesterday and it was a pretty cool day. We've had a crazy year, but feel so blessed.

ohhh happy birthday little man :)

Hope you had a lovely day, have missed you on here..hope lifes going well for you at your end of the pond xxx

Happy birthday to all our little legs, How is everyone, its manic here with wedding plans, honors trying so hard to walk bless her, had dress fitting today but just cant seem to get excited about it all. i dunno whats up with me. Honors good now got 8 teeth and has found her crawling legs and is into everything.

i dunno whats happening with phil and the neighbour but is driving me crazy she is everywhere he is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hope everyones little ones are having nice birthdays

lots of slobbery kisses Honor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxpokjnm,njhbknm ,. ( she decided to help little monster )

Bea I hope you are ok you seem a bit stressed don't forget if you need to talk we are here xx
What going on with phil and your neighbour xx if I was you I would tell her to sling her hook

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->