"knocking on buddies door"

ok, posted a few pics on journal, https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/399309-bklove-rump-shaker-11.html#post12659941

Malcolm becons!

Peek a boo, I see a :bfp:. So i'm pregnant guys, 5 weeks and change. Nervous as heck, praying hard, hoping hard.....ugggh, keep me in your prayers!

Peek a boo, I see a :bfp:. So i'm pregnant guys, 5 weeks and change. Nervous as heck, praying hard, hoping hard.....ugggh, keep me in your prayers!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whoop whoop thats fantastic news hun, so over the moon for you :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: congratulations to you both. Praying for a safe and healthy 9 months :)

Little mans pictures are just adorable, cant believe how big he's got...he is a right little cutie :) xx

congrats again xx

Thanks darling!....well 8 weeks in and more nauseous than the first, and Malcolm beating on my belly doesn't help, but I hope that means its a girl! lol. I really want to find out this time to, but Keith wants to wait, what a party pooper.

anyshoes, how is everyone? Life is really hectic these days. I wonder what everyone is doing just for themselves?

Hi Girlies sorry not been on much but what the wedding and then having no internet its hard to get on the unless i am at dads( which is where i am now)

Amanda -- wow look at malcome growing hes gorgeous, and a bfp blimey congrats hun,

SJ - how you doing hun

Lynz - howz everything you end

cla- howz you and not so little man

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell me again when is the wedding? Are you ready, are you relaxed, are you stressed how is everything going? Delagate as many tasks as you can! I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see pictures...wish we could be there via web cam, lol.

where are the wedding pics, i want to see

Ice had wedding Amanda 15th Sept, I have a few pics which I will try post at weekend as using hubby phone and it won't up load pics but I haven't got main ones yet z x x x

congrats married lady! how are the newly weds doing?

i hope everybody is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ummm - Hi!!! Can I come in? I've missed you ladies!!! my internet connection has been rubbish for soooooo long, I've been updating facebook in short bursts but just got my broadband back tonight xx

How are you Sarah, how's work going xx

Hi girlies finally got a decent phone so am able to get on here fairly easily now thank god u have missed everybody. How are all our girlies doing , I can't believe honor is 17 months old time is flying past how are all ur bubbas doing weight wise honor is still so tiny,

Cla how u doing hun x x

Married life is ok but due to my depression I now suffer with bad anxiety and struggle to leave the house which is rubbish as there is nothing in here to do. X x x

hey girlies so great you all still pop in here been almost 2 years we have been talking and its been great :)

bea - glad married life is looking good, gives me hope lol you seem to be getting alot better, i know u still having a hard time but you look so much more happier and slowly getting up :) keep trying hun it will get easier and easier for you :) Honor is just beautiful xx

sarah - how u been sweet? charlie is getting so big, hes a right little boy now isnt he...looks so gorgeous :)

claire - just spoke to you so hi and by lolol :)

amanda - hows you hun? hows bump getting on? whens your first scan appointmemt? hope little man is good and fam are all well xx

Bea get those wedding pics on I would love to see them xxx

hi claire! I'm really good thanks. Just started a new job last monday and i LOVE it! It's still same company and still full time, but the job is fantastic and the people are so lovely. How are you hun? How's rian? And keith? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->