"knocking on buddies door"

You should come on more we are always here xxx

Yer Hun seems to get worse I do have a counsellor but he doesn't seem to be doing much x x

I would go back to your drs, are you in anti depressants too if you are they might need to be upped xxxx

Yer Hun they keep upping them will see what they say 2morrow x x

Don't forget to let me know what they say, I hope they can help you more xxx

Went to doctors him they have put me on something for the anxiety to see if that works and got to go back in a week to review, it's just the tension headaches that hurt as there like migraines x x

I hope they work for you.
I'm good thanks for asking, still haven't brought everything for Christmas which is a bit of a worry lol have you got all of honors presents Yet

Yer Hun got her a few things spoilt little lady, what have u got little dude x x

We've brought him loads of games for his Xbox but when you look at it it doesn't look much, but there is some money there.
We are getting a laptop as well as he goes to high school September so it's best if he as his own as mine is poop lol

whoa its been a long time! The site has a new look and everything. How is everyone? Malcolm and I and the utero baby are doing well. Its been alot of madness for our family, but God is good and we are still here and flowing with things. I was thinking about you all and wanted to wish you and the little ones a very happy holiday. I just got back from the mall at 11:15pm :wacko:, and now i'm beat! But i'm done shopping, yes! I'm just going to have my tea and settle into bed. Everyone else is already knocked out and i sure need my zzzz's too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->