"knocking on buddies door"

hun i have stretchies to so join the club lol i look like iv already had to child already thats how much iv got lol

getting ready lucky you..iv been up since 6.45am been at work since bloody 7.50 oh yes isnt that just great lol

well as pete says not for much longer now so shuuulup lol

Not to bad hun, still sickky and have heart burn. But otherwise ok just not feeling pregnant but starting to show we need to take some Bumpage Pictures and update xxxx

so good to hear your feeling better bea..atleast bump is showing so that a massive sign :)

so im waiting on your pic? where is it show me show me i wana see lol :happydance:

Will try and get picci tonight but im not as big as sammy but mind you i cant see past my boobs so you never know xxx

hun i have stretchies to so join the club lol i look like iv already had to child already thats how much iv got lol

getting ready lucky you..iv been up since 6.45am been at work since bloody 7.50 oh yes isnt that just great lol

well as pete says not for much longer now so shuuulup lol

i dont think i have 6.45 on my clock lol, i shouldn't be working today but i thought i'd do a bit of overtime so it'll take my mind off tomorrow and i get paid for it too, it's only 3 hours tho :S

i don't know whats going on with my stretch marks they are only on one side in a group lol not spread out or on the other side. well i'm ready for work in my oh so sexy uniform :D

how are you feeling hun??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

bea
Will try and get picci tonight but im not as big as sammy but mind you i cant see past my boobs so you never know xxx

yay hurry im waiting lol im sure you are as big hun...if you the same in line as me an im as big then surely you are :)

samm in her shexie uniform pic i bet it isnt that bad you just dont like it lol if its that bad take a piccy and show it to usss lol

i wish 6.45 wwasnt on my clock either but it is..and when baby is here im sure 2-3-4 oclock will be on there too lol

gotter love the over time hun..our company has stopped doing it so all i get is my contract woohooo lets all go on holiday its that much lol

have a greeeeat 3 hours at work hun xxx

oh and im feeling soo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy i cant wait to get in and crash out on the sofa..i think pete can have toast tonight as i really feel drained and to tired to keep awake let allown coook ....bleesss starve him cos im tired...im sure he will be ok with it...well i hope :)

mmm toast for dinner bet hes goner be excited lol

hope it is the baby growing and not any other problems....these cramp can be quite worrying :)

noooooooooooooooooooo i'm not showing my uniform off lol, i hate wearing it. only have 4 months left then i'm on maternity leave :happydance:

do you know when your going on maternity leave hun?

I'm exhausted (massively sleepy) too hun, it's baby having a growth spurt weeks 16-20.

Worry won't do you any good, keep smiling and be amazed when you get your growing pains and think why that's happening xxx

hun are the cramps just above your pubic bone??

not sure when it starts sam...depends on how i get on..if i get very tired and weak then ill leave other wize ill work right up till the end to get more money for us.....

thanks sarah im trying to enjoy it just hard when i had these kinda cramps when i had mc 3 years ago...i never got this far or had bump but it can still be stressful :)

sam yeah just above to the left and on the side....im sure its just baby growing :) xx

kk i tried doing that with my work but they would only let me work two weeks up2 my due date:(

i've been getting the exact same pains and cramps, i think it's just baby pushing our insides about ready for another growth spurt.

kk i tried doing that with my work but they would only let me work two weeks up2 my due date:(

i've been getting the exact same pains and cramps, i think it's just baby pushing our insides about ready for another growth spurt.

well im not actually sure hun..i just havent spoke to my boss bout it that deeply to know lol im just telling him if i cant handle it ill starts my maternity.... if not ill keep working lol he can be an ass like that to me so its only fair i do the same :)

i hope it is growth and that baby is fine...ill put my mind at rest come thursday :) xx

now get to work lol x

So lynz we going to see bumps 2morrow off everyone xx

bea - you bet hun lol ill post a pic up either tonight or tomorrow morning :)

EVERYONE UPDATES ON BUMPS PLEASEEEEE LETS SEE HOW BIG YOU ALL ARE :)

I LOVE THIS WE CAN CALL IT "BUMPPIC DAY" XX

Lol what are we like if i dont get on early Goodluck For the morning Sammy xxxxx

Good Luck sammy I hope you get your little girl xxxxx

goood luck sam...xxx

i hope its a girl hun because i no thats what you want :) hurry up and get back xxx

Morning all, how exciting is it with the first of us going for a gender scan? I'm at midwife tomorrow morning so should hear monkey's heartbeat :) and then in 4 and a half weeks I'm at my gender scan! Woohoo!

xx

Morning all, how exciting is it with the first of us going for a gender scan? I'm at midwife tomorrow morning so should hear monkey's heartbeat :) and then in 4 and a half weeks I'm at my gender scan! Woohoo!

xx

elllooo sarah :) how you feeling today?

i bet sam is sooooo excited to find out...iv got my midwife appointment on thursday not long after you..then iv got my 20 week scan not long after you :)

whos next for there scan?

- sam (today) 9th March 2010

-

-lynsey 9th April 2010

-

-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members