"knocking on buddies door"

Will be so odd, I have joined up now to maybe we can strole along this time next year together with our Bubs xxxx

Will be so odd, I have joined up now to maybe we can strole along this time next year together with our Bubs xxxx

hahha have you...im not on there but my hubby is obviously hes "bigpete"

whats your user name so i know to tell him who u r :) xx

you could put a thread up with a picture of your car too xx

Same user name hun, cars nothing special now calming down although Phil hasn't cars this cars that lol nothing bout saving for baby stuff just glad I got a 800 pushchair and all accessory for 100 that's one of big buys out if way x x x

Where are all the girlies and their bumps today xx

hey bea im here hun :)

just not feeling very chatty today..feeling kinda low and sleepy :(

how you been? you having a nice day? x

Hey ladies, am here! :)

Have you read my thread about baby? xxx

yep - think I had my first kick today! :) :) :)

Nothing since though, just squiggly movements xxx

Argh sarah thats gret news, Lyns ive been feeling that alot recently. Im not to bad today went to work being ill and have been ill for most of the day just waiting to leave off so i can go home have shower and go to bed. xxx :(

:saywhat: You guys are really feeling movement already? How exciting and i'm jealous, lol. Come on baby you need to bust a move to!

Went to the dr's yesterday, and she just took blood and urine and found the hb. She did that on the first try this time so that was cool but I was so expecting to see the baby, but sike, not till April :pop:

anyshoes, hope you ladies are cool. I'm pages behind as usual but it seems like everyone is doing well.

morning ladies..are we all enjoying this lovely sunday morning? i just thought to quickly come on and see how you girl are doing? :)

bea - hope your feeling alot better than last week...glad that you went home and relaxed hope that it helped you out in the long run :)

bonjour bklove nice to see your still alive lol i bet it was nice to hear baby hear beat :) what else happened when you went ot see midwife? iv got my appointment on thursday and i cant wait woohooo roll on roll on :) yeah iv felt baby move a couple of times...no kick yet but i o its movement as it come more and more as the days go on :)

sam im so jealous that you got your scan soon to see what baby is..i bet your sitting by the clock counting the hours lol

hope you ladies enjoy your day and if like me have a lovely roast dinner :) xxx

iv just found out that claire known as "cla" lost her baby on saturday...i dont no if she wants me to say this but im so deverstated for her i want her to know we are all here for her...and hope she keeps coming in here to say hi :)

claire if you ever want to talk please pm im always here..like i said we have been talking for sooo long now id really miss chattin to you.. hope you and keith are both ok..thinking of you both...please keep intouch :hugs::friends:

:hugs: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::dust::dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

sorry to hear the news claire my thoughts are with you and your OH :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

Oh no, Claire hun, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. Please keep in touch when you feel you're able to xxxx

Oh Claire im so so sorry My thoughts are with you and us girlies are always here for you. All our Love and Hugs XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have just seen all your messages it made me cry. I can't wait to see your scan pics and what you are having. And I can laugh at you when you can't move with your big big bumps. Hopefully I won't be that far behind you lot.
Give your bumps a rub from me xxxxxx

Bless You hun, keep ya chin up i know its hard at this time but you have to be strong Us Girlies are all here for you xxxxxx Love To You Both xxxxxx

lots of love and hugs to you cla. How are you doing?

morning ladies how we all doing to day?

claire bear i really do hope you jump back in bed and get right back behind us. that way i can still poke you in the head with my bump to make sure to no what your not missing lol you are a great girl and very strong and i really hope u make sure keith jumps you in the sack to get you pregnant again :)

you wana chat cry moan shout cream you know where i am sweet ok?? and i mean it :) biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugss........... opps sorry didnt mean to squeeeeeeeze you to hard lol xx

everyone give claire and death squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->