"knocking on buddies door"

Mine's 12th April :)

A very exiting time for us - we're going away to a romantic hotel for 2 nights 9th and 10th, coming back 11th, weddign anniversary and scan on 12th :) :) :) :)

x

whos next for there scan?

- sam (today) 9th March 2010 and again???

-lynsey 9th April 2010

-Sarah 12 April 2010

-Bea ??

sarah you got one busy month coming up then..god so much to look forward to :) bet your really excited xx

Mines the 29th March xxx I have got picci but cant upload till lunch time looks well podgey not bumpy :( xxx

Where are all of these baby bumps

I feel podgy too Bea but someone at work just told me I have a lovely bump and it's all just at the front! :)

whos next for there scan?

- sam (today) 9th March 2010 and again???

- Bea 29th march

-lynsey 9th April 2010

-Sarah 12 April 2010

Claire we are coming we are coming lol i couldnt put a pic up last night i was to busy trying to get some sleep lol

ok girls are you getting these pains? they seem to be coming on very strong today...like when you get a bad period pain all over and you need to lean forward to help it stop? iv been reading up on it and it keeps saying its baby growing and that it may cause some discomfort and stretching pains...i no im prob just being paro but im at work and i cant ring around so i though you girls maybe helpful.

are you getting pains if so what are they like??

ok girls are you getting these pains? they seem to be coming on very strong today...like when you get a bad period pain all over and you need to lean forward to help it stop? iv been reading up on it and it keeps saying its baby growing and that it may cause some discomfort and stretching pains...i no im prob just being paro but im at work and i cant ring around so i though you girls maybe helpful.

are you getting pains if so what are they like??

I have had the same pains hun for the last few weeks dont think its anything to worry about xxx

did you bea..was they like period pains all over? like a pulling poking cramp feeling? did they come on strong on and off?

I am currently sat at my desk with a pulling poking cramping feeling - good description! It's just baby growing hun, we're all gonna get massive very shortly! (remember only 3/4 weeks til we're half cooked - that's a lot of growth between now and then) xx

I am currently sat at my desk with a pulling poking cramping feeling - good description! It's just baby growing hun, we're all gonna get massive very shortly! (remember only 3/4 weeks til we're half cooked - that's a lot of growth between now and then) xx

its the only way it describs it all :)

thank god your geting the same sarah im getting so worried bout having another mc..having period like systems it just so scary :hugs:

then lovely claire having mc its got me even more worried...i jsut dont want to lose this little bean :nope:

im so glad you know what im feeling sarah..thanks hun :hugs: xxx

Lynsey you will be ok. When have you got your midwife appointment. Don't think about what happened with me It was just one of those things

having a shit day had hospital on the phone not all good news my Triple test has came back with 1-100 chance of downs i now have to decide if i want to have the test with 1/2 to 1% of miscarridge but what if it has what then xxx

Iam so sorry . I don't know much about this so I can't comment. How do they do the other tests

having a shit day had hospital on the phone not all good news my Triple test has came back with 1-100 chance of downs i now have to decide if i want to have the test with 1/2 to 1% of miscarridge but what if it has what then xxx

oh jeazzz not more bad news :(

bea - that 1% doesnt nessassary mean your baby will have downs..whats this other test that you have to have done? what does it do? does it give an accurate test in downs?

are you saying that you might miscarry? :(

1-100 chance of downs is the same as 99-100 chance of not having downs and the amniocentisis having half to 1% of miscarriage is the same as 99.5% to 99% chance of everything being okay.

Please try to remain positive hun, the chances are in your favour. Me and Gav turned the tests down as we're on the positive side, and even if something was wrong we feel strongly that we wouldn't terminate, and want to enjoy the whole pregnancy.

Just my opinion hun, hope you're okay xxxx

aww sarah you are very helpful ....your the advice line today :)

Thanks - bear this in mind for if I have a down day and need my lovely ladies for advice and virtual hugs :) :) xx

Bless ya phil and i have decided to go ahead with the test this thursday, just to put our minds at rest, it involves a needle being put through your stomach and taking a small amount of fluid and testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->