"knocking on buddies door"

My bloods from tiple test came back that im high risk and phil said it would be best o have it done

oh ok i'm sure everything will be alright hun, when do they do the triple blood test i dont think i've had mine done. i'm not too sure theres so many tests they do!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

the triple test you have done with you midwife at 16 - 18 weeks the take blood and listen to bubs heartbeat
xx

oh ok i'll prob have that done today then, i did read somewhere that the triple test comes back with alot of fake positives i think it was something like 3 in 5. does anyone know how many midwife appointments you have?

Morning all!!!! Congrats on baby Caleb Sammy, that's lovely!

It's a good day today - my firend had her little boy this morning, Oliver, and I had my midwife appt this morning too - all is well, heard the heartbeat, very strong. Am officially having a happy and healthy baby!!! xx

It's a good day today - my firend had her little boy this morning, Oliver, and I had my midwife appt this morning too - all is well, heard the heartbeat, very strong. Am officially having a happy and healthy baby!!! xx

Yayyy Nice to hear isnt it hun i actually recorded mine on my phone lol xxx

aww hun thats fantastic, i have my midwife at 2.45. hearing the heartbeat is a lovely feeling.

has anyone heard from lyndsey?? normally she's on before anyone. just a little worried because of the cramps she's been having.

No hun havent herd from here today, i know she got midwife this week but i think that is 2morrow xx

Morning girlies how are we all feeling today, bit worried bought lyndsey she didn't come on atall yesterday hope she's ok x x x x x

Hi Bea,

I was just thinking the same.

Where are you lyndsey?

xxx

Morning ladys.
Good luck bea for today . I hope you get to find out the sex of your little one.
I was wondering if lynsey was ok too. I really hope everything is ok.

Morning ladys.
Good luck bea for today . I hope you get to find out the sex of your little one.
I was wondering if lynsey was ok too. I really hope everything is ok.

good luck bea, i emailed lynsey yesterday and i haven't heard anything from her i'm worried about her :(

I hope she is ok. I really do

Oh wow what a lovely suprise :)

im here im here you cant get rid of me im afraid lol

i have been so busy working and sorting loads of things out..saw my lovely mum after work yesterday as im not seeing her mothers day.

then today i had my mw appointment at 9.30 and all is well im having a healthy baby. some of my test come back and was all fine..still waiting on some of my other test which still having come back yet...strange but no news is good news(so they say)

babies heartbeat was so cool to hear..pete shouted out wow i can hear the heartbeat lol very cute to see a big black man acting so cute over hes baby heartbeat lol

the pains are still there but mw said there just growing pains and that i shouldnt worrie as much as its just stretching for baby to live in there..but still makes you worrie :)

anyways enough of meeeee!!

sammy i told you i told you i told you i told you lol im so happy for you...congratulations on your baby boy :) the pictures are so overwhelming and lovely.

you had to jump up and down and rool around lol i bet that was a funny picture lol was ash laughing at you :) wel done hun im proud of you :) xxxx

bea - im glad that you see mw and that everything was ok...thats so cool bout getting it on your phone..i should have thought of that...but mind you all the way home all i could hear in my head was the babies heartbeat so i didnt need it :)

looks like we all seeing mw around the same time and all gd news for all :) bea how you getting on with them test coming up? when have you got them?

when i see mw today see didnt take any blood or really do anything just told me my results let me listen to heartbeat..then wee on a stick then said ok will see you at 25 weeks :) then me and pete bounced around smiling like cats that everything is healthy and fine :)

sarah - how did you get on? everything ok with you sweet?

claire bear - how you feeling hun? you been ok? you and keith broke the bed yet? lol so glad your still talking to us..thought we would have to come and find you and drag you everwhere with us :) xx

sorry if i worried you girls..just pc was playing up had a lot to do then mum come over then docs today...didnt mean to worrie you lot bigggggggggggggggggg squueeeeeeeze :)

sammy your 17weeks today woohoooooooooo:happydance::happydance::happydance:

the pics of everyone are to cool..everyone is growing nicely...love the bump pics

i will put a pic up of me soon...gimmy a minute or too xx

Bloody hell you know how to make someone have a heart attack lol.
I'm glad everything went well at your mw appointment and it has put your mind at ease about the pains.
We done the dirty deed last night lol. So hopefully if we have got it in us we should be back with you soon:dohh:

Yay its lovely to hear isn't in lyns glad ya ok. Ok well had my amino today what a horrid feeling and the pain during and after oh my god but they have put my scan date back s week to 7th April so they can make sure results are back can't belive how much baby has grown x x x x

Bea iam glad everything went well did you get a peek at the sex

claire - thats wicked news hun..so glad that you and hubby are on the way back to us :) i bet he has missed you wink wink lol :)

Yay its lovely to hear isn't in lyns glad ya ok. Ok well had my amino today what a horrid feeling and the pain during and after oh my god but they have put my scan date back s week to 7th April so they can make sure results are back can't belive how much baby has grown x x x x

bea glad it went well for you though...your just a couple of days before me woohooo your the 7th im the 9th :)

you hang on in there :hugs: xx

claire hurry up im waiitng lol

No hun dint get peek gotta wait till 7th now :( x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back