• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

omg im glad that its gone:)
mine was startin to hurt but just caught it in time i think..
awww no..but do they kno your pregnant?that way u gt an excuse 2 keep goin tho:Dx

yep, they've known as long as I have because I'm rubbish at secrets! they're fine with it, my boss, colleagues and team have been fab, properly looking after me. Someone even bought me some chocolate cake and custard at lunch :) xxx

wow! im jelous of u lol :p
i want choclate cakee :(
but aww thats really gd u told them straight away..they sound pleased 4u:)
when you plannin on leaving?already because of my tiredness im findin it suchh a struggle to wake up for work these daysxx

Oh me too! I'm due 19th August, starting mat leave 16th August - I know that sounds late but I have an entire year's worth of holiday allowance to take before I finish so my last working day will be 6th July! I can't wait! Although my team have decided that I can finish on the 17th, have baby on the 19th and I am coming back the following Monday as they'll miss me too much...awwww....how sweet! xx

What do you do for a living? xx

i dunno what caused it to happen i think coz when im at work and really needin a wee i cant go straight away coz customers and so i hold it til i can and iv been burstin quite a lot lately so think its that..been havin pains aswell:( but gettin a scan in 2 long wks to check baby :(

do you work?xx

oh my sounds horrible..i dont go a wee when i should but its only because i just cant be arsed to keep going loo lol i no naughty but when u go wee bout 4 times aday im like ahh man i cant be arsed to go again lol but now listening to your girls i think ill go evertime now :)

yeah i work mon-fri im a PA to a car dealership...so im mostly in the office allday listening to people moan on the phone or my boss asking me to do stupid things that he can so easily do...but hey what are PA's for.....another words i work for (PA) proper assshole lol

but not long now then he can stick the jobs up hes hole and swing on it haha

hope the scan goes well not long now till count down :) xx

wow! im jelous of u lol :p
i want choclate cakee :(
but aww thats really gd u told them straight away..they sound pleased 4u:)
when you plannin on leaving?already because of my tiredness im findin it suchh a struggle to wake up for work these daysxx

second that i want some cake :)

hey whats that over there----->

as i take the cake off her desk hahahha mmmmmmm yummy lol

im finding it well hard to get out of bed..the amount of snooozes i do now is a joke im suprised my alarm hasnt broke lol i get home soo tired but then cant sleep but when i do finally sleep i cant get up hahaha love it :)

i ate like a big last night lol

you never guess what i had mmmmmmm good old big mac all that talk made me want one and it was loooovvvvvely :)

then bout 2 hours later i had the rest of the lamb curry i made the night before...yummy!!

i havent eaten like that in months..iv had no appetite what so ever but for some reason i was welll hungry last night and it felt so good to eat :)

hows you all feeling this morning :) xx

Like a big fat fatty!!!! :(

I can't stop eating, am genuinely hungry when I do but have put on 10lbs already and am starting to feel fat again (I lost 36lbs before I got pregnant - was really big before and feel I'm heading back that way far too quickly)

how are you lovely lady ? :) xxx

Like a big fat fatty!!!! :(

I can't stop eating, am genuinely hungry when I do but have put on 10lbs already and am starting to feel fat again (I lost 36lbs before I got pregnant - was really big before and feel I'm heading back that way far too quickly)

how are you lovely lady ? :) xxx

awww hun dont be sad...food it good for us..it makes us less irratated lol plusss atleast you have wicked reason to put on weight :)

where bouts you live? i fancy going swimming to help lose some pounds as the only exercise i do is with hubby :winkwink::winkwink: haha but still i look in the mirror and im like jeazzz whats going on here lol

if you live not far you can come swimming with meeeeeeeeeee :coffee::flower:

Too far I'm afraid - I live in Huddersfield in Yorkshire so a bit too far to travel! Thanks for the offer though sweetie :)

Am going to start swimming once a week with hubby I think, and try to go for a walk this weekend - I love walking but what with the ridiculous weather and feeling tried I've not been for ages. Now the tiredness is going (unfortunately it's started smowing again) I can get out and about xxxx

ermmmm yup thats a wee bit far to come for a swim sarah lol shame though would have beeen nice :OP

im trying to get petey to come swimming but he works to much and not just that theres hardly any swimming pool round here with out you joining there gym for like 60 a month so looks like ill just have to wait to i win the lotto and buy my own poool..oh could you imagen that..that be so pucka....yes please 113 euro millions in my bank lol as if i aint that lucky...im lucky to get my pound back and thats from finding it on the floor lol

:)

going to see mum tonight havent seen her since christmas be soo nice to chat up and talk bout crap :) nothing like a good old chat with mummy eh

got any plans for the weekend girls?

afternoon ladies and bumps. how are you on this snowy afternoon.
so lynsey you couldnt resist the macdonalds from the otherday im glad you are starting to eat again.i cant believe you and sarah want to go swimming its to bloody cold at its to much hard work. if i went the water would jump out as i jump in:dohh:

afternoon ladies and bumps. how are you on this snowy afternoon.
so lynsey you couldnt resist the macdonalds from the otherday im glad you are starting to eat again.i cant believe you and sarah want to go swimming its to bloody cold at its to much hard work. if i went the water would jump out as i jump in:dohh:

hahaha oh indeed i had a lovely large bigmac meal and its the first meal iv eaten in 5 weeks with out feelling sick after 2 bites...today is a different storie..had my hamsandwich and :nope: couldnt eat it.. it sucks because i so hungry arghhhh lol

swimming is good claire..pools are heated so its all nice and cosy swimming in a warm pool...ohhh yeah. but round here i cant go with out joining there bloody gym :(

and why would the water jump out silly...the water would drown you if anything lol xx

hi babyno1 which part of cyprus are you from. we LOOOOOOOOOVE it there

we have loads of swimming pools by us, one is just down the road. the little pool is nice and warm. the big one is frezzing. we have also got one with slides as well, but when we take rian all he wants to do is go down the slides.
the thought of going in a swimming costume, i just couldnt do it. we go to turkey in may and im going to be huge, ill need a crain to help me in and out of the pool lol.

wooohooo im nearly 14 weeks...yay bring it on ....im moving on up moving on up nothing can stop mee haha :)

we have loads of swimming pools by us, one is just down the road. the little pool is nice and warm. the big one is frezzing. we have also got one with slides as well, but when we take rian all he wants to do is go down the slides.
the thought of going in a swimming costume, i just couldnt do it. we go to turkey in may and im going to be huge, ill need a crain to help me in and out of the pool lol.

hahah you are silly arnt you ;)

well aint you just lucky we havent got nothing like that here..its the boring town of sleepvile here lol

the only slide we got here is the curve in the bathtub lol

where bouts are you claire?

dizzy i love your pic hun..you baby poping looks wicked :) x

hahah you are silly arnt you ;)

well aint you just lucky we havent got nothing like that here..its the boring town of sleepvile here lol

the only slide we got here is the curve in the bathtub lol

where bouts are you claire?[/QUOTE

thats funny i could just see you slidding down your bath lol:shipw:
i live about 9miles from birmingham, in a place called halesowen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta