"knocking on buddies door"

Hey ladies! I've been feeling bits of light movement that most times are questionable as to if its really baby. Except this morning, I turned on my side and it was like it slid down the side of my tummy. Looking forward to more movement though.

B- i'm loving the moment you and the hubby had:)
Magik204- I like the list. I hope to get most of that stuff from the shower and whatever is missing i'll get afterwards. I might wait till like 2 months prior to get the crib and major furniture.

I went into a baby store yesterday and it was like what the hell there is sooo much stuff. It felt a bit overwhelming. But I think the list is a good place to start.

As for pain, its pretty much gone, and i'm thrilled. Hope it stays that way!

Morning ladies :)

boy am i feeling tireeeed today. didnt help that i got in at 12 last night from my mates brithday meal. im normally inbed asleep by 10.30 the latest...i almost pulled out because i was so tired but i managed to yawn my way till 12 then when i got in a literally fell in my bed lol

hey amanda nice to see your starting to feelin bubba movements..isnt it like the best feeling ever :) i understand how you would start to feel over whelmed..theres just so much to take in when you got in any baby stores dont you think. theres so many little bits that we all need to get :) thanks to wonderrful bea we have a list to nick lol :) xx

hope everyone has a nice day :) xxx

Morning everyone hope all is ok, Not to bad this end although got heartburn so bad making me sick again not good, still getting twinges in belly but no definite kicks as yet xx

Hey Girls just Got some Good news got the results back from my amnio and they are NEGATIVE xxxxxxxxx Whoop Whoop xxxxxxxxx

congrats magik204! hello i'm 19+6 weeks pregnant baby due on 14th aug! wondering if i can join in with the gossip! got next scan on wed, so excited but also so scared too! xxx

Hey Girls just Got some Good news got the results back from my amnio and they are NEGATIVE xxxxxxxxx Whoop Whoop xxxxxxxxx

OH THATS FANTASTIC NEWS HUNNIEEEEEE :)

i bet your so over the moon bea big hugs to you and hubby xxxx

congrats magik204! hello i'm 19+6 weeks pregnant baby due on 14th aug! wondering if i can join in with the gossip! got next scan on wed, so excited but also so scared too! xxx

helllooooooooo sprog :)

whats your name hun? welcome and congrats. i bet your so excited bout the scan. hows everything been going for you?

xx

Oh Bea, I'm sooooo pleased for you! That's fab news - but I never doubted it for a minute hun xxxx

Welcome 1st sprog! x

Thanks guys im trying to finf out sex before scan crafty i know and she said she would get the lab to ring me and tell me,

Welcome sprog of course ya can join were all a bit barmy though so hope you are to lol xxx

Hey ladies. I"m doing well, getting ready to eat dinner so thats always a plus:) I've been getting mini cravings again, lately its for juice- apple & Oj is usually the prime targets.

Magik- Great news!

1st sprog- welcome to the madness and joy that is August babies!:) How has things been for you so far?

Hey lyns were almost half way there getting scary thinking I really need to start buying stuff x x x

Thanks Bk, so what did u decide in for dinner I had s nice well done steak but damm heartburn stopped me eating all if it, howz the weather over there x x x

hey hey lovely ladies :)

iv got the whole weekend to myself wooohooo lol petes going to begium later and wont tbe back till sunday night..so iv got nothing to do nothing planned just a bum weekend...some me time. i cant rememeber the last time i had some me time :) i was meant to be going..but talking to pete we discussed things and me sitting in a car with 3 of hes mates for 5 hours there 5 hours back...not really my cup of tea..not just that im starting to get really uncomfortable sitting for long periods of times so id ruther bum here..going to miss him like mad though...dont think we have spent the weekend apart for bout a year lol

so whats everyone got planned this weekend? is anyone else craving beetroot or pickles? im so loving them at the moment..i used to like eating them but i crave them now lol

sarah- how you feeling hun..what you been up too lately? hows work they still being demons to you :) xx

sammmy - you still alive? you tooooo busy to talk to us now eh walking around is your sexy uniform thinking your to bad for us lol xx

bea - not long now sweet...after next week the count down will start..do you find that the closer it gets the longer the days become? arghhh i just want to see baby and no what the sex is :)

also has claire gone on holiday now??

ok im off to make a bacon sandwich..speak to you little baby bumpers soon xxx

19 weeks woohooo

baby -

Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.

Changes in You
It is not uncommon to find your balance shifting during pregnancy at 19 weeks. Remember your center of gravity is off. You may notice it is more difficult to walk down or up hill with your changing center of gravity. You may also start feeling dizzy or lightheaded, which is a fairly common side effect of pregnancy. Typically, you'll notice these symptoms when you change posture, a condition referred to as postural hypotension. This is low blood pressure that results from a change in position, such as a sudden leap from sitting to standing.

Sometimes the uterus also places pressure on the aorta and vena cava, two large blood vessels that supply blood to the body. The aorta transfers blood from the heart to the body, and the vena cava brings the blood from the body back to the heart. When these vessels are compressed, you get hypotension (low blood pressure) due to the slowing of blood circulating through your body. This is called supine hypotension, which may result in a feeling of being faint or dizzy when you lie down. Typically, you can relieve the symptoms of dizziness or faintness by lying on your side instead of your back. Either side you lay on will relieve the pressure on the large vessels and increase your blood flow back to your heart. In a few minutes, you will feel like yourself again.

Other causes of dizziness or light-headedness may include too low or too high blood sugar. Be sure that you are eating several mini meals per day and not skipping any meals. This should help alleviate the problem.

aww baby is growing girlies xxxx

hey ladies, I'm having a 'me' night too, Gav's out playing with his friend playing computer games and drinking beer and eating pizza, so I'm just chilling out! yep, work still sucks massively, but feeling very relaxed as had friday off and have monday off, so am forgetting about the place for 4 whole days - and becasue of good friday I only have a 3 days week next week! Woohoo! xxx

Just buying some bits for party bags for my sisters hen do next month - any suggestions for what we could do ladies? bear in mind I'm only going for the cocktail mixing lesson (non alcoholic for me) and meal xxx

did you know??

you might find that you experience a bit of heartburn or indigestion. It’s all down to those pregnancy hormones again, and pressure from your growing baby. You can reduce it by avoiding spicy foods, citrus juices, coffee and chocolate. Chew your food well, eat little and often but try not to eat too close to bedtime – give yourself time to digest. Drinking water before eating also helps with digestion. A dash of milk can help soothe your windpipe if you have a touch of heartburn.

helpful tip :)

hey ladies, I'm having a 'me' night too, Gav's out playing with his friend playing computer games and drinking beer and eating pizza, so I'm just chilling out! yep, work still sucks massively, but feeling very relaxed as had friday off and have monday off, so am forgetting about the place for 4 whole days - and becasue of good friday I only have a 3 days week next week! Woohoo! xxx

Just buying some bits for party bags for my sisters hen do next month - any suggestions for what we could do ladies? bear in mind I'm only going for the cocktail mixing lesson (non alcoholic for me) and meal xxx

hey sarah :)

glad that your relaxing and having a nice night in..i havent had a night in to myself in agesss and im loving it lol when you looking to giving up work hun? bet you cant wait to leave :)

not really sure on hen stuff.. but try this sight out for ideas xx

https://www.hennighthq.co.uk/?gclid=CPS0rrXa2aACFQc9lAodki5kFA

xxx

I'm leaving on 30th june so not too long now. Am pulling together a gift bag for the bride and each of the hens - with glow sticks, personalised choccies, personalisd cocktail strirrers, hen night sashes, some sweeties - hopefully she'll appreciate it cos it's cost me a fortune! x

oh your leaving on my birthday woohoo ill be 26 years old then..jeazz where is the time going :)

sounds really nice what your got for all of them..im sure they will love all the goodies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->