"knocking on buddies door"

dont find out till 7th, You could be our personal shoppers xx

i would love to do that bea i will take you up on the offer. going shopping and spending someone elses money, thats my idea of heaven lol

morning ladies :)

amanda - how did you get on with the doctors? was everthing ok? did they just say it was growing pains..cos thats what they said to me :) hope verythings ok though..let us know xxx

claire bear my sweet - try not to thing bad hun...5 months is actually good to concieve in...your bee back here soon than you think :) i think a holiday is just what to need...you'll come back already and refeshed :)

hey bea - me too i havent got a clue where to start there just so much to think bout..everyone keeps saying oh you dont need that much really...but when its your first and you havent a clue it seems alot and when you just want the best you get unsure lol

is everyone haveing a nice day? it was lovely over here earlier now its starting to rain boo hooo :)

xx

He he bless her, well I finally made a list but need to flick through a catalog and see if 4 got anything I really haven't got clue. Was lovely here to but raining now spring is finally here x x

Hey gals, yes they pretty much said its growing pains after a good check over. She recommended tynenol which has helped but I'm worried i'll get addicted to cause there is this throbbing bit that keeps me up and has me walking like a hunch back. I'm going to try getting into more regular stretching also. Have you guys found anything that eases it for you? Goodness I hope it stops soon.

Cla- Our personal shopper:) Enjoy Turkey, i'd love to go with you! I know if anything the extra curricular bonking should make it a fabulous time:) Do it in some place crazy just for me, lol:p

B- I'm clueless on what to get 2. I saved a magazine that has some suggestions though so i'm going to roll with that. The hubby agreed to do research on the bigger stuff like what crib is safe things like that. Probably will still wait a few months before we get a move on though. I know for sure I want a hands free breast pump! which is more about me than baby, but its so I can multitask:)

I'm proud of you Magik204 for getting that list together already! What sorts of things do you have on there that we may not think of?

Hey gals, yes they pretty much said its growing pains after a good check over. She recommended tynenol which has helped but I'm worried i'll get addicted to cause there is this throbbing bit that keeps me up and has me walking like a hunch back. I'm going to try getting into more regular stretching also. Have you guys found anything that eases it for you? Goodness I hope it stops soon.

Cla- Our personal shopper:) Enjoy Turkey, i'd love to go with you! I know if anything the extra curricular bonking should make it a fabulous time:) Do it in some place crazy just for me, lol:p

B- I'm clueless on what to get 2. I saved a magazine that has some suggestions though so i'm going to roll with that. The hubby agreed to do research on the bigger stuff like what crib is safe things like that. Probably will still wait a few months before we get a move on though. I know for sure I want a hands free breast pump! which is more about me than baby, but its so I can multitask:)

I'm proud of you Magik204 for getting that list together already! What sorts of things do you have on there that we may not think of?

just think if we concieved in turkey we could be like posh and becks and call it turkey:dohh: lol . im glad you are ok and you are feeling better its nice to get a second oppion just to put your mind at rest

Morning Claire
Morning ladies.and bumps how.are we all

Bklove will have to put list on here ill try and do it today or 2mow and we can think 2gether prob missed loads off x , x

dont find out till 7th, You could be our personal shoppers xx

yeah i second that .....claire our baby shopper lol xx

I can be everybodys personal baby shopper:happydance:f

ok well i need this and this and this and this..... lol

get started :winkwink:

all i need off you are your credit card details lol:happydance::happydance:

hahahahaha claire yeah so you can have your wicked way with my credit card in turkey eh? i agree with amanda do it in some place naughty for us all lol :hugs::dohh: haha :winkwink:

amanda - try not to worrie so much hun...im getting these pains and some times really bad..yesterday i was just uncomfortable all day..it was like i had a flame burning inside me..which must be the baby growing inside. much as i love baby inside the more pains i get the more worried and scared im getting to when baby is being born :dohh: if the pain is worryiing and uncomforstable can you imagen when giving birth :dohh:

bea - jeaz your good..what sort of things have you put on your list? i dont even no where to start. i was contemplating to do my bedroom yesterday..where the baby cot going the draws ect...but if i remove what i have now the room will be empty lol

when do you girls think you will get the cot? bout 2 months before to keep it clean or sooner?

i just dont want baby to come home and theres a billion things he/she need :)

not long to go now till we find out what we are having :)

sarah you still alive?????????????????

sam -hope you ok :hugs: xx :)

18 weeks and 2 days wooohooooooo its going so quick..baby will be here before we no it....it was just you and hubby first ..then you come home from hospital and its three of you...how amazing is the fact that your going to be a mum :)

im scared worried excited anxious but cant wait for what the unknown has in store for me and hubby ;)

hope you ladies have a lovely day :) xx

afternoon ladies and biggggggg bumps. hows everybody

Well here we go ladies :-

Car seat
pram/pushchair
Cot
moses basket
Cot Matress
Cot Liners
waterproof matress pads
Nappies
Baby wipes
nappy rash cream
Changing mat
Changing table
Changing bag
Baby bath
Thermometer
Nail Clippers
Baby Lotion/Shampoo/Body wash/ Baby oil
Towels with hoods
Non Bio Washing powder and fabric
Gripe water to help tiny ones stomach
Breast Pump If breast feeding
Nursing bras
Breast pads
Nipple cream
6 bottles
sterilizing equipment
bottle brush
bottle warmer
Bouncer
Dummys/Pacifiers ( if using)
Liquidiser
Clothes

cant think of anything else please feel free to add stuff on xx

so much to buy and realistically so little time to do it in xxxxx

ohhhhhhhh my god what a list. you better get shopping NOW lol

OMG :wacko:

Jeaz i wouldnt of thought of half of that stuff bea :dohh:

wow im sooo nicking your list lol

claire - did you get the list? so you kno what to order off my card lol

the list you put down is everything i need and wouldnt thought to get them unless i saw them at others house thinking god i need that i need this....bea your a star and very helpful indeed.

better take petes card as hes is heavier lol :haha:

so much to buy and realistically so little time to do it in xxxxx

hey ladies

how is everyone feeling today?? i feel great :) i bought my litle man a lovely pair of dungerees today made my disney out of asda they are gorgeous.

i'd also advise people to look in h&m at baby's clothes they are such a good price even better than mothercare i bought munchkins first pair of jeans and a polo shirt for less than a tenner.

has anyone else started buying yet???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"