"knocking on buddies door"

Hey Sammy not to bad glad ya able to buy stuff can't wait to find out so we can I thought of something to add to list burp cloths x x night all off to bed now x x

Good morning everyone..how we all doing? i felt baby move this morning and i woke pete up for him to feel it and he did woohooo how cool and amazing..he goes i just felt him move i just felt him move lol bless :)

i cant wait for my scan its only 2 weeks then ill find out whats growing inside me...could be an alien as pete is strange and may have alien sperm lol nah im just excited :)

hope you all have a nice day xx

hey azzi welcome your self :)

how you doing? hows baby getting on :) hope all is well xx

hey ladies, gav felt my baby move the other night too, it's all very exciting - and the kicks are getting strong now so they made me jump 3 times on sunday!

How are you all?

xx

My ticker says 18 weeks and 5 days old - when dod that happen!!! xxx

hey ladies, gav felt my baby move the other night too, it's all very exciting - and the kicks are getting strong now so they made me jump 3 times on sunday!

How are you all?

xx

wooohoooo how exciting it is sarah :) i was laying there this morning and i could feel baby moving about i was like awww quick pete pete feel this...he jumped up and was like i can feel him i can feel him lol i loved it he gave me a masivec cuddle..just a great feeling :)

18 weeks+ 5 for you yes and its going so wuick :) xxx

how you been sarah everything ok with you xxx

I'm very good thanks hun, everything going well, baby making his presence felt (oh yes, we've started for some reason calling him 'him', even though scan isn't til 12th april!).

How are you pretty ladies?

xx

Wow everyone feeling stuff that's amazing other halfs ate not suppose to feel it until 25 weeks wow well my littln I haven't felt much yet I think I feel it turn over but. That's it, so what's new with everyone x x x

hahaha yeah we started callin baby him along time ago lol i think we are just sure baby is a him lol

im good today feeling baby move has brightened up my day..dont no why but it has and im more excited than ever... :)

thanks to bea - i have a list of what to get lol

i was very tempted to buy some newborn baby vest from tescos yesterday...6 for £4 but again i dont want to buy nothing untill i no whats baby is :)

theres just so many things that stand out buy me buy me buy me everywhere i look im like ahhhh thats sooo nice ahh thats soo sweet ahh look at that..hahaha noooo stop it stopppp ittttttttttttttttt lololol

im so loving bump growing and baby kicking its more and more real...just hope on the scan everything goes well :)

not long now girls xx

Morning Ladies, How are we all today not long to go till scans xx anyone bought anything yet xx

morning ladies and bump's how's everyone feeling today??

i'm 19weeks today :happydance: woooo!!!

nearly 4 months until we get to meet our little man:)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

19 weeks today for me too! Yay!!!

just ordered my travel system too, am all very excited. Is starting to feel really quite real now!

:) :) :) :) :)

woooo!!! still doesn't feel real for me i don't think it will until i'm in labour haha. i havent bought my pram yet i won't be doing that until july. i did order little mans bouncer today from babies r us yaaay!!!

woohooo sammmy.....everyone is happy this morning i see :)

19 weeks jeaz already?? dont you remember being 4 weeks and now alreacy 19 weeks...

just like bea not far behind you we goner get ya mwaaahhh ahahahahaha :)

i havent a clue where to start got my travel system and moses basket but thats it xx

haha lyns you can't catch me nerner :)

everyone seems to be buying travel systems that's the last thign i'll be buying i have loads of things now hehe i think i only need a few things and thats it. can't remeber what i need tho oh well lol probly something majorly important:D

haha lyns you can't catch me nerner :)

everyone seems to be buying travel systems that's the last thign i'll be buying i have loads of things now hehe i think i only need a few things and thats it. can't remeber what i need tho oh well lol probly something majorly important:D

I only got mine cause it was cheap at the time actually got it before i was pregnant xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->