"knocking on buddies door"

hello everybody.
bea ive just seen it congrats hun on you little girl i bet your over the moon. so we have got 1 boy and 1 girl so far:happydance::happydance:

hello everybody.
bea ive just seen it congrats hun on you little girl i bet your over the moon. so we have got 1 boy and 1 girl so far:happydance::happydance:[/QUOTE

we wondered where you had gone

yer excited, well lost now xxxxx

im still here, ive been looking at your posts to see what everbody has been up to. had a bad weekend again because i should have had my scan yesterday:cry:so that hit me hard. i will get there i will have my good and bad days. enough about that i dont want to put a dampner on everybodys good moods.
some good news its my munches 9th birthday today, he is a big boy. i cant believe he is 9, these last 9 years have been great with my little man, and i cant wait for you all to know what it feels like to be a mom. no matter what pain you go through having them, when you hold them in your arms it will be worth it:hugs:

bea if i was you i would be shopping i have seen that many nice outfits for girls they are sooooooo cute. tk max have got loads of designer clothes for cheep, they had 2 timberland baby grows for £9. ive told keith im going in there next time

Happy Birthday to you little man xxxxx he he maybe you should spot the stuff and tell me where to go lol

Everything will work out hun have ya nice holiday and come back all refreshed with lots of bonking but dont wear him out to much xxxxxx

you got all the support of us so if your ever feeling down well all cheer you up

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX mwah XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Big Kiss

xxx

dont forget im your personal shopper lol. i know i can talk to you lot but i dont want to get you all worried about your bumps. so i just keep it to myself and sometimes i dont feel its right me posting on here anymore:cry::cry:

dont forget im your personal shopper lol. i know i can talk to you lot but i dont want to get you all worried about your bumps. so i just keep it to myself and sometimes i dont feel its right me posting on here anymore:cry::cry:

Dont be silly were here for each other through the good and the bad so dont feel like that hunni honetly xxx

Dont be silly were here for each other through the good and the bad so dont feel like that hunni honestly xxx

Don't feel like that Claire -we're here for you 00% xx

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEA thats fantastic news..everything is fine and baby is a girl..i bet your sooooooo happy hun. i bet you have loadz of names swimming round in your head lol i bet hubby is happy too :) woohooooo baby girl awwwwwww :) xx

claire dont you dare feel bad for talking we are here for you..even if you was to talk thread after thread bout it we care and will always always listen. at the end of the day if the boot was on the other foot we know you'd be the same with us. you are going through such a horrible time with the scan date so fulll of emotionas that most of us know whats its like to mc. i really hope you both are ok and i really hope you both look forward to holiday where it will help you both soo soo much. congrats on little mans b-day..9 years old hes growing up..i cant imagen baby being 9 already..you must feel so proud that hes growin up in to big boy :) have you got a pic of you both together? put one up be nice to see you together :) xxx

i no its hard for you but somedays you will feel bad and on them days you post as much as you want....your a part of us regardless ok?

lots and lots of big hugs squeeeeeeeeeeeze xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies, hope everyone is ok!!

hey magik- congrats on your little girl!!

claire- don't be silly you've still got to post here!

well i've had a very eventfull day, i started off at work feeling really rubbish and bump feel really low and heavy, didn't pay much attention to it. went to the toilet a couple of hours later after feeling a bit wet down there:( when i wiped it was blood. so i got sent straight to the labour ward on my own ash was at work :(

well i was there for 3 and a half hours stuck in a delivery room on a bed scared out my mind, the midwife made me do a sample and never even told me the results! she took my blood pressure which was 90/60 which was low for me but she said it was a lovely reading. she put the doppler on my bump and it took her 10mins to find baby but it felt like forever and he's alright. then...... out of nowhere she says the docters just going to come in and do a speculum!!!! so after 10mins i had to have a internal scan and OMG!!!!! i was inching up the bed it was so painfull but the docters telling me too relax!! well after all that the cause of the bleeding is unknown, i'm not in pre-term labour and baby doesn't seem distressed.

i've been told to wait for my 20week scan which is in two weeks to see if i have a low lying placenta, if so that could be the cause of the bleeding.

on the other hand i had a look round the labour ward, even saw the theatre, and its very very clinical, not that calming. no pictures or posters no tv's in the rooms just a cd/radio player. so looks like when i go into labour i'll be taking lots of home comforts lol and ashley's psp haha

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hey ladies, hope everyone is ok!!

hey magik- congrats on your little girl!!

claire- don't be silly you've still got to post here!

well i've had a very eventfull day, i started off at work feeling really rubbish and bump feel really low and heavy, didn't pay much attention to it. went to the toilet a couple of hours later after feeling a bit wet down there:( when i wiped it was blood. so i got sent straight to the labour ward on my own ash was at work :(

well i was there for 3 and a half hours stuck in a delivery room on a bed scared out my mind, the midwife made me do a sample and never even told me the results! she took my blood pressure which was 90/60 which was low for me but she said it was a lovely reading. she put the doppler on my bump and it took her 10mins to find baby but it felt like forever and he's alright. then...... out of nowhere she says the docters just going to come in and do a speculum!!!! so after 10mins i had to have a internal scan and OMG!!!!! i was inching up the bed it was so painfull but the docters telling me too relax!! well after all that the cause of the bleeding is unknown, i'm not in pre-term labour and baby doesn't seem distressed.

i've been told to wait for my 20week scan which is in two weeks to see if i have a low lying placenta, if so that could be the cause of the bleeding.

on the other hand i had a look round the labour ward, even saw the theatre, and its very very clinical, not that calming. no pictures or posters no tv's in the rooms just a cd/radio player. so looks like when i go into labour i'll be taking lots of home comforts lol and ashley's psp haha

jeazz sam..what a horrible day you had..id never want to go through that hun :( you must of been going out of you mind with worrie :hugs:

im soooo glad that they got babies heart beat and that everything is ok :thumbup:. baby is growing so maybe the bleed was him moving around cousing your brusiing and a light bleed. just try take it easy hun...:hugs::hugs:

xxxx

i kinda knew nothing was wrong, he's been such a little fighter. felt like an idiot being in the labour ward but the midwife assured me it's best to get checked over,

anyway hun.... how are you?? seems like forever since we've spoken.

HlHey Sammy cor you had a day 2day.really glad everything is ok must be. Well scary on ya own
How u doing now. x x x x

HlHey Sammy cor you had a day 2day.really glad everything is ok must be. Well scary on ya own
How u doing now. x x x x

nothing wrong with be careful getting everything checked over..always say always better to be safe than sorry hun :) im just soo glad your ok..reading that i was just on the edge thinkging hope baby is ok hope baby is ok :)

im good hun....busy as hell today at work...made me full alseep in the tearoom at work lol

im so looking forward to a short week this week and next week :)

pinch :winkwink: :)

hey hun yeah i'm doing great feel a bit battered and bruised thos the midwife and docter were really spitefull even when using the doppler she was jabbing me with it really hard i was jumping off the bed with the pain but she didn't care (bitch) but apart from that i'm great, i have tomorrow off so i'm just going to have a duvet day on the sofa :)

how are you lovely ladies??

haha lyns you fell asleep at work lol, we have a guy that does that at my work but he's 73 and slower than a snail but think he knows it all lol.

i've felt little man kicking around ever since the hospital lol i think he likes making me worry ya know.

even my sex life is gunna suffer this week :( awww i feel so frumpy and flabby lol

you all watching one born every minute???????
on now channel 4 xx

haha lyns you fell asleep at work lol, we have a guy that does that at my work but he's 73 and slower than a snail but think he knows it all lol.

i've felt little man kicking around ever since the hospital lol i think he likes making me worry ya know.

even my sex life is gunna suffer this week :( awww i feel so frumpy and flabby lol

hahaha i was on my lunch break soooo ner ner ner :)

why you feeling flabby hun? we all feel bloated and like a stuffed rabbit but flabby..iv seen you bump and you look gorgeous silly :)

ma sex life is boiling at the moment..hes little trip away done him the world of good..well done me the world of good lol boy oh boy has it been fun lol i think he should go away more often hahaha :haha::winkwink:

cant wait to finish work wednesday and go back next tuesday thats just wiiiiicked on the dj lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->