"knocking on buddies door"

night night sarah that coffee must have knocked you out not woke you up lol

yeah maybe he does ay sam maybe he doesnt its all good fun either way lol hahaha

hahaha, someones gagging for it lol only joking hun, i;m gunna go to bed otherwse i'm gunna fall asleep with my face against the screen lol night ladies !!! xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

no im not shullup lol

night night sam sweet dreams...xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon ladies :)

how are we all on this beautiful sunny afternoon :) iv literally just finished doing my room. have frown out 3 bags of crap one long chair and stuff that was just taking room up rotting. so now baby has loads of space and room for all baby stuff. its looks so much nicer :) the sun is shinning got music playing and im chilling out on my jack jones where is everyone lol :)

cant wait for pete to come home...woohooo xxx

morning ladies!!!

how is everyone feeling today?? how are the bumps??

i woke up with the horrible morning sickness :( all better now tho really craving a maccy d's!!!

and my little mans bouncer arrived so been playing with that all morning its so cool, it vibrates makes nature noises and lullabyes plus it was only 39.99 it gorgeous.

did all you lovely ladies have a good weekend??

Hey sammy, hope your ok sounds like you will be playing with little mans stuff more than he will be,

Ive started looking at bits but still so unsure of what to buy looking at steralizers at the moment where to start xx

hey hun how are you feeling and how's bump?

i loved his bouncer, it's been put away now until he comes along.

i've bought my steriliser already its a tommee tippee microwave one its lovely and not too huge either :)

Not to bad hun still getting loadsa streching pains and not felt no deffinate movement as yet although we know it is as thats all we hear on doppler now. Hopefully will find out sex from the lab this week, if not got scan next week, I was looking at the tommee tippee starter set comes with bottles pump and that, all for £80 just so unsure on stuff i think im gonna have to ask the dredid mother in law to come shopping with me havent spoke to her since new years after having a major argument with the youngest daughter xx

How you doing,

i got day off and sitting here surfing for stuff to by while the cat lays next to me snoring lol xxx

my stretching pais have gone for the moment, only felt the baby move a couple of times but i know hes kicky around in there because he kicks the doppler.

they have got a tommee tippee set on www.babiesrusco.uk not sure how much it is but itson offer and comes with loads of bottles and stuff. some of there offers are really good.

how can you find the sex out boy the lab hun?? is it accurate? bet you can't wait hun i was so excited when i foud out. i'm getting it doublechecked at my next scan in 2weeks but baby definatley look like hes got little boy parts.

Lab results are 100% hun and was taken from the fluid from round baby when had amino done x x

Hey gals, I think labor is definitly a scary though. Everytime I see shows with someone in labor i'm like I don't think I can do that...one time I even cried:) Do you guys have plans for any classes or videos/books to help with labor? We are looking into taking a class on the bradley method.

Sammy- Do you really wish you had a bigger bump? I like my not so big and obvious bump. I figure in due time it'll be its on island:)

hey hun, i don't wish i had a bigger bump i just wish it was a bit more defined, on the front veiw you cant tell i'm pregnant it's until i turn sideways and it like POW!!! lol. but then the smaller i stay the less stretchies i get :) that won't happen tho lol

Hi ladies

how we all doing today? just thought to pop in as i havent been on much lately.

im feeling sooooooooooooooo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could have easily of stayed in bed :) im soo looking forward to this long weeekend...fri to mon off work ohh yes oh yes bring on the trumpets lol then thursday i got baby scan woohooo short week this week and short week next week its all good :)

anyone else starting to feel more tired and more uncomforatble with clothing? i love to literally get home and strip as im hating anything on me at the moment. clothes that is lol :)

x

I know that feeling hun i hate clothes and trying to sleep although only getting up once a night now rather then 5 or 6 times which is good but feel even more tired the normal,

Ive got scan on wednesday next week so short week for me to,

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HE HE

Hi - me! Even my mat clothes! Although to be fair I'm living in leggings and dresses/long tops at the mo - casual for home and smart for work! nice and easy.

How's everyone? Just looked at bump in the mirror - can't belive I'm 20 weeks on Thurs! Remember the worry of first tri ladies?

xx

I also have a 3 day week this week and a 3 day week the week after and my scan the monday 12th and a 4 day week that week! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Trumpets indeed :) :) :) :)

I know that feeling hun i hate clothes and trying to sleep although only getting up once a night now rather then 5 or 6 times which is good but feel even more tired the normal,

Ive got scan on wednesday next week so short week for me to,

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HE HE

lolololol

wooohooooo scan a day before miinnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

i cant wait i cant wait....i keep noting the date on my calender...9days to goooooooooo count down ........:)

Has just found out its a Girrllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll were on team :pink: so excited hope all is well at the Scan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hurry Up scans so we can all know each others

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww! A little girl! Congrats!

Have you picked a name?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members