"knocking on buddies door"

bea im coming , theres only so much s*****g you can do lol. i think im killing keith:blush:

im alright today, i take everyday as it comes. ive got to go to the hospital wednesday 19th may to get all my results, i said to keith at the moment i dont know weather i can go. the thought of going in that room and talking about my baby will kill me, i dont know if i can deal with it. plus we have asked not to know the sex because it would make me feel worse knowing if it was a boy or girl, but deep down i think i want to know. ive got that many thoughts in my head i need another brain. im going to ask keith when we go to the hospital if he wants to go to the chapel to see if they have put the baby in the remembrance book:cry:

so youve got a big belly, i bet your clothes dont fit. have you changed your mind on what you think you are having and any names yet:happydance:

Ah un, that's so sad. We'll all be thinking of you on here, feel free to come and share some of those thoughts with us to help relieve some of the pressure.

Still have no idea what I'm having, picked Charlie Andrew Roberts for a boy, Sophie Jane Roberts for a girl. Find out a week on Monday x

yes yes hurry up claire bear lol we are eger for you get back here :) i bet keith is loving it i bet hes like wow sex drive yes please lol

woohooo sarah 20weeks me and bea are pullin ur tail hard we are right behide you so please dont fart haha :) xxx

woohooo sarah 20weeks me and bea are pullin ur tail hard we are right behide you so please dont fart haha :) xxx

Ha! I can't promise anything hun! And if I did fart, it wouldn't be me it'd be baby! ;)

xx

lynsey ive read you have been upsetting your customers:haha:

He he claire poor Keith will be red rore lol, I think phil has forgotten what it is because i was so ill at the beginning i dint want it so we hardly have it now bless him, Im sure you a strong lady and you will cope the best you can and keith will be there to support you to were all here for you to if you need us to be xxxxxx

Does anyone else keep waking up in tears and not knowing why ya crying?? i do and then i start thinking am i doing the right thing how will i cope :( xxx

Ha! I can't promise anything hun! And if I did fart, it wouldn't be me it'd be baby! ;)

xx

HAHAHHHA the funny thing is i say that to pete all the time..it wasnt me it was baby lol
https://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu301/grimgifts/FARTlight.gif

claire oh yes i have been upsetting people iv never spoke to lol some people are just strange :) i really hope your ok and that keith is doing well too. i really really hope you guys get throught this and even though its hard to try look 4ward to the holiday. baby will always be in your heart and will always be remembered...what ever you decide to do..im sure it will be the right choice :hugs::hugs::hugs: we always here for you :) xx

bea i dont wake up in tears but i do cry over the stupidest of things does that count? hope yuor ok though we all get worried if we will be a good mum will we do things right...with support round us and the right guidance from mw we should be fine :) pluss we got each other on here to help drive us more insane init :haha:xx

hey ladies, i'm just popping in to say i won't be on here for a few day's i've been having serious problems at home with ashley so ladies please dont worry baby is fine. i'll be back soon :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hope you and ash are ok sam. you know where i am if you need to talk. bigs hugs hunnie iv pm'd you xxx

Hey Cla:hug: I hope you find the courage to go. I think you have it in you.
Sammy- hope all the issues work itself out.

I went for my scan today and the baby was a naughty little thing and had its face hidden in my pelvis for a while so we couldn't see much of its face. We pretty much saw everything else and we are still on team unknown, aka:yellow:) We have to go back in 2 weeks to try to see its head better and heart, but baby seems to be doing well. I couldn't get a good pic to post though, so here is my tiny belly instead:

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/19w6d.jpg

Hey Cla:hug: I hope you find the courage to go. I think you have it in you.
Sammy- hope all the issues work itself out.

I went for my scan today and the baby was a naughty little thing and had its face hidden in my pelvis for a while so we couldn't see much of its face. We pretty much saw everything else and we are still on team unknown, aka:yellow:) We have to go back in 2 weeks to try to see its head better and heart, but baby seems to be doing well. I couldn't get a good pic to post though, so here is my tiny belly instead:

https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af256/bkmanda/Mobile%20Uploads/19w6d.jpg

woohooo amanda first picture we have of you how cute :) i think your having a boy :) im glad that the scan went well and that baby is doing well. hopfuly in 2 weeks time you can find out what baby is :) have you bought anything yet or you like me going to wait untill you find out what baby is? what date is your next scan? fingers crossed the bugga aint playing hide and seek again lol :)

hows everyone doing? everyone having a lovely holiday so far? 4 days off baby woooohoooooo :)

SAMMM - im here if you wana talk ring me if you want xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

p.s amanda i have the same curtains as you hehe :) xx

Sammy I hope everything is ok Hun

girls are you still taking your folic acid tablets? hummm i am but is that ok? or do i need to stop now? :)

Morning ladies howz everyone and bumps?

Amanda that is lovely bump.you have going there x x

Sammy hope your. Ok hunni x x

Lyns were 20wks today half way there cent wait to see out princess on wed really cart and u get to see what your little bundle is Thursday how exciting x x

Well I've finally started buying stuff but not pink as wanna be able to keep it all got next one so bought a lovely cream stuff and hopefully be getting the whole set yayyyyyyyyy
Is everyone enjoyin..Easter so far x x

Morning ladies howz everyone and bumps?

Amanda that is lovely bump.you have going there x x

Sammy hope your. Ok hunni x x

Lyns were 20wks today half way there cent wait to see out princess on wed really cart and u get to see what your little bundle is Thursday how exciting x x

Well I've finally started buying stuff but not pink as wanna be able to keep it all got next one so bought a lovely cream stuff and hopefully be getting the whole set yayyyyyyyyy
Is everyone enjoyin..Easter so far x x

Argh thanks its lyns 2 lol u ok hun what u up to on this lovely day x. Xx

whhooooooop whooop 20weeks wicked. :)

morning bea morning sarah :) xxx

Your Baby's Growth and Development
By 20 weeks, your baby is now practicing breathing and swallowing on a regular basis. Your baby continues to grow and fill out, with the head becoming slightly more proportional to the rest of the body.

Your baby's skin is becoming more complex now, forming different layers. The epidermis, or surface of your baby's skin, has four layers that contain ridges for fingertips. The layers that form in your baby's palms and feet will provide him with his own unique fingerprint later in life.

Your Growth and Development
By 20 weeks, you are at the midpoint of your pregnancy, and onlookers are definitely starting to notice your bump! After pregnancy week 20 your uterus has likely reached your bellybutton. Growth typically starts to become more regular from this point on, so you should be noticing regular changes in your belly.

Remember that you are now halfway through your pregnancy, only 20 more weeks to go! Some ladies will deliver slightly sooner than 40 weeks, while others will delivery shortly after. A typical pregnancy usually lasts anywhere from 37-42 weeks. Where you fall in this spectrum will depend on a number of factors, including the accuracy of your due date, the health of your baby, and even your genetics!

just some little notes..im sure you have already read them lol

hope you girlies are enjoying the sunshine.

sam im thinking of you xxxxxx

Hey Lyns . congrats to you too! Woohoo!

Hope Sammy's okay...

Not enjoying the sunshine for two reasons - firstly I'm at work til 1pm, secondly we don't have any here in yorkshire!

Next milestone is the scans, then after that viability at 24 weeks! xx
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"