"knocking on buddies door"

na i got bored of watching after i see the girl with ginger hair screaming like a wailing banshee. i've decieded to wait and see what birth is gunna be like after today. i will warn you ladies i was only stuff in the labour room for 3 n half hours and i was bored stiff make sure u take things in your hospital bag to keep you busy.

how longs it until everyones scans??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

na i got bored of watching after i see the girl with ginger hair screaming like a wailing banshee

hahahahaa you do say some funny things sam :haha:

thanks for letting us know how bored we will be..ill make sure pete bring in the ps3 whoop whoop play some games all night why not? lolol

haha lyns you fell asleep at work lol, we have a guy that does that at my work but he's 73 and slower than a snail but think he knows it all lol.

i've felt little man kicking around ever since the hospital lol i think he likes making me worry ya know.

even my sex life is gunna suffer this week :( awww i feel so frumpy and flabby lol

hahaha i was on my lunch break soooo ner ner ner :)

why you feeling flabby hun? we all feel bloated and like a stuffed rabbit but flabby..iv seen you bump and you look gorgeous silly :)

ma sex life is boiling at the moment..hes little trip away done him the world of good..well done me the world of good lol boy oh boy has it been fun lol i think he should go away more often hahaha :haha::winkwink:

cant wait to finish work wednesday and go back next tuesday thats just wiiiiicked on the dj lol

haha lol :D

i don't really feel flabby i just feel so un sexy atm, and i never used to have a problem before. i have stocking and outfits from ann summers and they just got put in a bag and put in my wardrobe at the weekend never to be worn again lol. ash says he still finds me sexy and wants me to wear stockings and stuff on occaisons but it seems tooo much hassle and i don't feel sexy enough to wear them does that sound silly??

dont get me wrong we still have a amazing sex life but i dont feel as sexy as i used to so it kinda feels i'm doing it more for him now:(

yeah that makes sence hun..atm we are drained and get tired all the time . our bodies are changing and there curves that we didnt no we could get lol but its good that ash is good and still finds you sexy thats the main thing :)

petes loves me pregnant..he said yesterday after this one he wants another one..like he wants to keep me pregnant forever lol because he has been away he thinkgs baby has groowwwn ermm hello it has lol

long as our men are happy thats a happy life 4 us lol x

yeah he loves me pregnant,i think i'll have a paper day with myself tomorrow and see what happens hehe.

are you find out what your bubba is as your next scan hun??

yeah have a great day to your self its the best :)

yup i find out next thursday what baby is..feels like forrrrrrever iv been waiting to find out :)

i just had sausage chips and beans i feel well fat now lol

awww thats sounds well yummy lol i had turkey drummers, new potatoes and spaghetti lol:)

bet u really can't wait hun, i'm so excited for you!! i have 16days until mine :( and ash has taken the day off work to come with me too bless him, so for a treati'm gunna cooking him a massive fry up in the morning:)

aww thats yummy i havent had drumsticks since i left school lol jeaz that was like nealy 11 year ago :O wow i feel like a donkey now well old lol

i really really cant wait hun....its taking forever to get here..i just want to see baby no that baby is ok and find out was im having :)

ash is going to love you in the morning...theres no man in this world that doesnt love a fat morning fri up lol make sure you got your stockings on hahah lol

haha cooking a fry up naked with stockings on haha talk about sex on the worktop lol poor baby will be shaken up before the scan lol.

i cant wait until my scan seems ages away. i'll be exactly 22weeks at my scan, and i'm going to get them to double check the gender even tho i think it is a little boy i wanna double check.

god i've got heartburn n the little bugger is using me as a boxing back lol

anywayz im off to bed now..as some of us have to go work tomorrow not sit around all day on the sofa lol

have a good night babe..speak to you tomorrow whe i get to work hahah

night xx

lol sorry hun, night night xx

elllooooooooooo lovely ladies..iv just come back from lunch with pete..now back at work stuffed and need of sleep lol

how are you all today? enjoyin the cold? the rain? oh the joys of england lol

i was sooo angry earlie due to a rude customer giving me the wanker suck dick sign....for no reason what so ever i was so annoyed and soooo pissed off of how disrespecful he was. hes sister got me confused with another emplyeee with what ever problem she had with her. she spoke to her brother in chineses when walking passed me laughing there chineses heads off. then when he walked out he was just damn right rude....turn round pointed and gave me the suck ma dick wanker sign..i was sooo angry iv never spoke to this bird so what was her problem the cow.

but thanksfuly seeing pete for lunch going babies are us has chilled me out and now im all good to go..so whos next? lol

hi girls i'm Beccy, sorry i'll be one who keeeps dropping in as i work shifts so not always easy to get onto net! Scan went really well baby is fit and healthy although didnt want photo taken as kept moving away... obviously a sign of things to come! and we found out that we are on team......................................Pink! Yeah!
So far pregnancy has been treating me well, i havent felt the glow that everyone talks about but i've been very lucky and havent had much sickness or anything, baby is starting to kick more now. so feels more realistic! Just wish i could sleep properly, i've woken up at 3am every morning since week 6, any sugggestions would be appreciated xxx

hi girls i'm Beccy, sorry i'll be one who keeeps dropping in as i work shifts so not always easy to get onto net! Scan went really well baby is fit and healthy although didnt want photo taken as kept moving away... obviously a sign of things to come! and we found out that we are on team......................................Pink! Yeah!
So far pregnancy has been treating me well, i havent felt the glow that everyone talks about but i've been very lucky and havent had much sickness or anything, baby is starting to kick more now. so feels more realistic! Just wish i could sleep properly, i've woken up at 3am every morning since week 6, any sugggestions would be appreciated xxx

Hellloooooo hun...what did you say your name was??

congratulations on being in pink team..woohooooo :) have you and hubby thought of any names yet? i think the more you feel baby the more better and realistic it is most definatly...over the last past weeks feeling baby move has felt more and mroe exciting :)

we went pictures last night and i was like quick quick feel baby..we both started giggerling like to naughty teenages getting on everyones nerves whiles there trying to watch the film lol

what time do you normally go bed hun?

i find if i got bed now at 10ish i wake up at 6 instead of 4. i find if i eat something small before bed i sleep better too..just like a little sandwich or some pickles it helps me. if i go bed on an empty stomach i wake up quite alot in the night. so i try eat and go bed bout 10..thats just something that helps me hope it helps you :) xx

hows everyone else today? last day then 4 days off yeeppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

20 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Sammy we made it!!! Bea and Lyns to follow shortly, and waiting ever patiently for the lovely Claire xxx

And Beccy - have no advice I'm afraid about the late night/early morning waking I'm afraid as I'm suffering the same - feel delirious when at work but I wake up when I'm at home! xx

20 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Sammy we made it!!! Bea and Lyns to follow shortly, and waiting ever patiently for the lovely Claire xxx

And Beccy - have no advice I'm afraid about the late night/early morning waking I'm afraid as I'm suffering the same - feel delirious when at work but I wake up when I'm at home! xx

hello sarah i wish i was with you, that was really sweet of you. i think my first af should me here soon as i have been spotting for the last couple of days so hopefully i will be here agian soon:happydance: hows the bump

Bump is fine, hun, getting bigger and starting to feel heavy now. Sending you lots of baby dust - you keep on humping and get back here as soon as you can!

How are you feeling? xx

Yay Hurry up claire were all waiting, Nice to meet ya bec's, Sammy were not far behind you were hot on you tail, so how everyone feeling today, xxx

im alright today, i take everyday as it comes. ive got to go to the hospital wednesday 19th may to get all my results, i said to keith at the moment i dont know weather i can go. the thought of going in that room and talking about my baby will kill me, i dont know if i can deal with it. plus we have asked not to know the sex because it would make me feel worse knowing if it was a boy or girl, but deep down i think i want to know. ive got that many thoughts in my head i need another brain. im going to ask keith when we go to the hospital if he wants to go to the chapel to see if they have put the baby in the remembrance book:cry:

so youve got a big belly, i bet your clothes dont fit. have you changed your mind on what you think you are having and any names yet:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->