"knocking on buddies door"

hey ladies:)

i thought i should pop in and say hello:)

i hope everyones ok congrats on reaching 20weeks you 2!!

i'm at home today was meant to be working but woke up as if someone had just pulled the plug and given me a throbbing headahe and sickness so i'm layin on the sofa relaxing,

what is everyone upto today??

is everyone looking forward to their choccy eggs tomorrow???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

thanks sarah :) cant belive how quick its going though can you?

sam - ello hunnie :) been worrie bout you xx....glad your relaxing in today..not bout work..hell no put your feet up and ignore the world thats what im doing today lol petes gone work and i got the whole day to nooooothing woohoo loving it.

tomorrow im seeing my family ..hopfully the weather is ok as i think we having a easter egg hunt and BBQ.. then monday we are seeing petes mum..home made african food....mmmm yes please iv missed petes mums cooking :) havent seen hes mum for 3 years so kinda nervers lol 9 years with pete and im nervers liek its the first time to ssee her hahah but im sure it will go ok and she seems over the moon for baby and cant wait to see bump :)

is anyone else taking there folic acid?

also have you been feeling a little sick?

we went pictures last night and boy oh boy was baby kicking like she was playing some football with me lol

hope everyone enjoys there day and enjoys the rain/sunshine lol

sarah you aint missing much as its raining sunshine raining sunshine here...not long till 1 till you finsih so its allllll good :)xx

xx

hey hun i'm alright don't worry about me :)

ooooh african food yes please!!! i have indian for dinner heartburn here we come!!

i'm just having a lazy day at mum's tomorrow with a lovely roast and all the family round. i'm so hungry today wanna eat everything :( lol

i stopped taking my folic acid at 13weeks, but that's only because i'm so forgetfull and would of barely taken it anyway. it is safe to take it all the way through so i wouldn't worry hun. just means your baby will have a superbrain lol.

i've still got my morning,afernoon and evening sickness too don't get it everyday but i do still get it and have come to realise that i'll prob have it all the way through. are you still getting yours then ??

only 4 weeks for us to go ladies and were viable woop woop:happydance:

i'm so jealous of everyone having there scans this week, mine not til the 15th so have 2weeks to wait :( but hopefully they will find out why i'm bleeding too. just can't wait to see the munchkin again :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Sammy- that scan will get here soon enough, time has been flying! I hope relaxing a bit does you justice today.

Sjminimac- Sending you lots of sunshine!

Magik- What did you buy, what did you buy?!:) I still haven't bought anything- i'm about to buy me some maternity pants though:)

Babyb- Are you the gender whisperer:) lol. I was trying to peak at the screen and not look at the same time, but I think I saw balls, can you see balls on a scan? lol. What ever we get i'm happy with, don't really want to know ahead of time. We go back in 2 weeks to see the heart and head. Rump Shaker needs to cooperate though. lol that we share curtains:)

I'm just taking my prenatals with the folic acid in it. I never took any extra than that. I do take extra calcium (when I remember) and I was taking fish oil, but I ran out and may or may not refill. The last 2 I was advised to take along with the prenatal.

Bk love, i have fallen in love with the 'I LOVE MY BEAR' range from babys r us its at neutral colur so can be stored for next bubs, i have bought baby bath, baby box, bouncer, steraliser, changing mat and going to look at moses basket on monday so getting there already got travel system and possibly a cot so nearlly there xxxx

How you doing the time is going so quickly cant belive we only got just over 4months to go xx

I hope you are all ok and you haven't eaten to many chocs.
Lynsey I hope you let the kids get some of the eggs lol

Good morning ladies, how are we all,

Ive got my scan 2morrow cant wait to see little monkey again

Kicks have been getting stronger and stronger especially at night but OH still cant feel them yet,

Claire-- we dint get any chocolate in our house :O( xx

morning ladies :)

did we all have a great easter holiday? im back at work and ermmm now the suns out? isnt that just great lol

i had a fantastic weekend. see the family see the in-laws and it was just pucka to not have to work :)

i have to say though baby has been kicking alllllllllllllllllllllll weekedn even now as i talk hes kicking im loving it lol

cla - i left them the buttons i had the egg lol

sam - hun thinking of you...wana give you the biggggggggest hug and squeeeeze you hard till it hurts hope your ok :) xxxx

how everyone else doing? bea? sarah? amanda? cla? sam?

pinch :) xx

oh bea make your oh go and get you a egg say the baby wants one lol.
lynsey that was nice you left them a little somthing, im ok i got my first af yesterday:happydance:which is great to know my body is back to normal after 5 weeks, i just cant believe how different my af is since the baby, but i guess thats whats to be expected. i think i wont be so happy with the next lot of afs if i dont get my :bfp: so im sending myself lots and lots of:spermy::dust::spermy: my way.
i cant believe you have all got your scans this week, i hope you enjoy every moment.
so gut feeling lynsey what do you think you are having

oh bea make your oh go and get you a egg say the baby wants one lol.
lynsey that was nice you left them a little somthing, im ok i got my first af yesterday:happydance:which is great to know my body is back to normal after 5 weeks, i just cant believe how different my af is since the baby, but i guess thats whats to be expected. i think i wont be so happy with the next lot of afs if i dont get my :bfp: so im sending myself lots and lots of:spermy::dust::spermy: my way.
i cant believe you have all got your scans this week, i hope you enjoy every moment.
so gut feeling lynsey what do you think you are having

hahahaha well its only fair to leave them something lol

so glad that af:witch: is here for you. thats a geat sign meanyour body is getting ready starting over. fingers crossed all :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::sex::dust::dust::dust::dust::sex::sex::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::spermy::dust::dust::spermy::spermy::sex::dust::dust:

all happends and you get your :bfp: VERY VERY SOON. :hugs:

cla im soo not sure what im having now..so many people say its a boy because of this but then its a girl bcos of that arghhhh but im getting a more gut feeling that its a girl but i just dont no and its doing my head in lol :dohh::shrug: roll on friday and im not telling you girls hahahahaha evil :haha:

claire did you get any easter eggs?? any yummy choooccccooolate round your mouth :)

petes got baby tomasthe tank egg and me buttons egg lol what a sweety...iv been such a biiyyyacth to him so moany snappy i was suprised he got my anything lol

did you get up to anything at the weekend claire? xxx

Hey ladies! I got an egg from my parents from Thorntons with 'The bump' written on the front! Can't bring myself to eat it yet, although I probably will tonight!

Baby Roberts is kicking up a storm again today too - he kicked all the way through a meeting I've just had at work and made me jump twice! :)
xx

aww is that the babies name baby robert? or is that your hubby surname??? :)

if you dont eat the egg ima find where you live and break in and take it in the night lol

how nice it it when abby kicks? your just sitting there doing your own thing then pow lol its wonderful isnt it :) xxx

Roberts is my surname, it'll either be Charlie Andrew Roberts or Sophie Jane Roberts for bubs.

Yep, it's lovely when I feel the kicks - although it feels like baby is dancing not kicking today! xx

Lynsey thank you for all the baby dust , I bet your finger killed pressing it that many times lol.
So you think it's a girl, I bet it is then. When I had rian I knew he would be a boy and I was right. And you are bloody telling us how you get on don't be evil.
How are you getting on Sarah

I'm good thanks Claire hun, how are you? I have my scan on Monday - haven't a clue what we're having, depends what day it is! Hubby thinks boy.

And I will let you know how we get on x

I'm alrite Hun I have my good and my bad days. But when I feel I'm having a downer I try and do somthing. It's been the first weekend I haven't been upset because I have kept myself busy. We have decided to decorate my moms hall, it killed stripping it but it took my mind of everything.
I can't believe how quick it is going for you all.
So Sarah you think a boy , don't forget to put all the pics up. I want to see all these little babys

sending you lots of baby dust too - add all this to Lynsey's baby dust and I suspect it may be the entire world supply of baby dust arriving on your doorstep xxx

Here you go claire heres some more to add to your collection xxx

st::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm doin good with all this spermy dust. It better not be homer Simpson spermy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->