"knocking on buddies door"

lynsey here you go i thought i would post a pic of my little man. we were on holiday in florida last october

Attachments

• SNV30354.jpg
    SNV30354.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Thank you cla, yer we are its all so emotional, Phil likes Elenanor ( dunno how to spell it ) but i want something unsual i like teegan ( but a bird i work withs daughter is called it) Loreli, Honor but phil doesnt like them but its really hard as his last name is Roat so if ya have any ideas that are slightly unsual and goes well with Roat lol xx

youve got me thinking now bea:wacko:

Oh claire he's a lovely little man bet he grew up so quickly xx

when we were thinking of names i liked
crystal
angel
summer
there are loads of nice girls names, its both of you chosing one you both like is the hardest thing. men have to be so difficult:shrug:

thanks bea he is the only joy i have got :cry::cry: oh dont forget keith:dohh:

I like storm i just throw names at him and get him thinking lol, Oh claire you will be back with us so so soon and we will be stalking you then lol thats if you can put up with us all lol xxxxx

Here you go girlies they only gave me one picture :( but experience of seeing everything so detailed is amazing xx

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/babs204/20wk4days7410.jpg

what a lovely picture hun..awww thats just sooo wonderful. :kiss:

whats did you say her name was? :flower:

roll on friday then i can seeeeeeeeeeee mine. :happydance:

lynsey here you go i thought i would post a pic of my little man. we were on holiday in florida last october

thats so cool claire :)

haha your little man is gorwing in to a boy..soon he will be taller than you looking at you like yeah now tell me what to do lol

claire you have come a long way and have been sooooooooooooooo stronge. soon you will be back here thinking god what was i like lol your witch is here so soon your baby egg will be here jumping around waiting for daddy sperm to make its way home :)

carry on the way you are and you'll have twins hahaha :hugs::hugs:

love the picture wicked is that you on the left? and keith on the right with hes long hair? hahahah :) xxxx

Gav's just called me at work to say he's picking me up at lunchtime (I'm working til 8) and taking me to maccy D's!

Woooooooo! I knew I loved him for a reason xxx

ahhh how sweet. can't beat good old mr maccy d yummmy :hugs:

Sammy- Loving the pram purchase, pics please? You guys are so good with pre planning/purchasing.

Magik- It is an amazing pic, i'm soooo happy for you:)

And cla- gorgeous little man!

I'm thinking about a big mac for lunch tomorrow. Had the hubby bring home some butter pecan ice cream last night...not sure if cravings are coming back?hmmmm.

Hey Bk. Thank you I think she will be spoilt lol, pecan Ice cream sounds nice, I haven't really had cravings apart from twizzlers which I havent found a substitute over here for as yet. Anyone else.got any cravings??,

I really can't sleep got up to go to the loo and now can't sleep because a little monster has decides to kick loads x x x

Where is everyone today, I bet lyns is getting really excited got scan 2morrow xxxxxxxxx

Good luck lynsey I can't wait to see piccy

Good luck lyns cant wait to here of your expierence of you seeing your little monkey xx

its killing me i want to know what it is. i bet it is a little girl:happydance::happydance:

He he im not sure i think possibly a boy xxx

Good morning all getting bit worried about not hearing anything from lynsey I really hope she's ok x x x

Mornin bea, I was thinking the same. I bet she went shopping yesterday so she is havin a lie in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->