"knocking on buddies door"

Good luck for the next few days clare, I will try do a pic or something tonight just dont feel like doing much at the moment xx

whats wrong bea. do you need more zzzzzzzzzz

I'm back!!! I have confirmation that I'm having a perfectly healthy little baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just what we wanted, a little Charlie Andrew Roberts :) :) :)

:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

another boy thats great welcome charlie:happydance::happydance:
wheres the pic

wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby Charlie Andrew Roberts :)

congrats hun and lovely name choice :) xxx

heehee now wheres yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pic lady lol we all eger to see baby charlie :) xxx

also iv booked my doc mw appointment for may 13 and then again for the 3rd of june :)

soon will fly by xxxxx

got my maternity dates booked..i finish work 2nd of august woohooo got lots of holidays all booked now too woohoo x

Here he is, my little man. It was so funny, he's a wriggler! he had his legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles, and his arms and hands up by his face. I also saw what I used to think was a kick - I now know it was a punch. Cheeky Monkey! :)

Attachments

• 21-4 Weeks - 1.jpg
    21-4 Weeks - 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 21-4 Weeks - 2.jpg
    21-4 Weeks - 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
ohhhh thanks fantastic sarah..what a lovely picture :)

so you got a puncher baby eh...the next ali lol mines the next golden athlete with hes legs ares is the next golden boxer lol

now stop smiling lol xxxx

sarah he is a little:ninja:with his kicks, the pics are lovely too:happydance:
lynsey you have got somthing to luck forward to now
as anybody thought about having a 3d scan?????

hey ladies.

just thought i'd pop in and see if everyone was ok??? congrats on your little boy sarah!!

my scan isn't until thursday but it'll soon come round. i'm gunna get them to double chec that his boy bits are still there!!

i booked my maternity leave in and leave on the 31st of july but the first two weeks are classed as holiday so technically i'm not going on it until the 16th august and baby is due on the 19th!! so not long really if you think about it.

is anyone getting nervous about the birth???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

claire - im very excited but same time shitting myself lol im glad your back at trying in your cycle which means keith has got some work cut out for him lol bet your looking forward to the 1st of may thats going to be the nuts and i know you too will soo enjoy it together :)

sam- getting nervours? iv been that for ageeeeeeees lol im excited but same time just want everything to go right :)

iv booked holiday off too sam almost the same as you..im off on maternity around the 2nd august but holiday starts 19 july which will run in to my maternity pay 2 weeks before baby is due. i think its the best way really. just gotter wait for boss to ok the dates... which im sure he will love an argument bout it the dick lol

ellooooooooo clairebear..how you doing this bright sunny morning :)

im stuck at work wishing i could run home before i kill my boss lol. iv just tryed to sort out my holidays and maternity date but hes just being hes tipical wanker self trying to tell me what i can and cant have off...i mean what an arsehole. he just wants me to take all my holidays all at once to get rid of me..but then that means ill be leaving sooner than i want....take it all at once which was hes words not mine. but i cant because i have appointments and days off i need to take before then...we are booking a holiday for 3 days awake after iv seen mw but hes like no you cant have that it doesnt suit the company...but im allowed a holiday though? hes just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying..i think hes goner miss me thats why hes being a complete arsehole. im hes PA i do everything so shame i cant wait to go i hope it fulls apart lol

so whats everyone up to today? anyone want to come do my job for 3 weeks? great pay but shit boss lol?? xx

hey ladies! That sucks Lyns - I think you've hit the nail on the head that he's being awkward cos he'll miss you!

How you doing Claire?

I'm still over the moon about the news about my little man yesterday - still grinning like a loon :) xx

hahahaha dont you think it makes so much of a difference knowing that its not just a baby now its a baby boy with a name :) i feel like im having a baby now if that makes sence lol

i actually felt him kick me hard this morning my hand literally moved up and down from it pow!! ..pete missed it and was gutted hahahaaha he said when baby is born hes taking it away for 9months so then i can know what he feels like..he said you got him allthe time all i get is quick feel this and i get him alday everyday for 9months..awwww how sweet.. i said dont worrie i love you heeheee :)

sarah fancy killing my boss for me? lol xx

lynsey do you have to wipe his arse as well. he doesnt want you to go because then he will have to do everything himself. i think its time to have some sick leave lol.
im alright, we took rian to a new kickboxing club last night, so he will be doing thai and gypsy fighting. he seemed to like it at least it gets him off his xbox live he bloody lives on it, the only time i see him is when he wants somthing to eat and drink lol.
i went to the doctors this morning to see if he had any results back, but it was a different doc. so i asked him and he said all it says is mc, i hate that bloody word, i know it is classsed as a mc because i was only 16.5weeks but it was a baby :growlmad::growlmad:
so sarah you are still on:cloud9:

lynsey i can set rian on him he can practise his moves on him:ninja::ninja::ninja:

That's horrible hun, I wish these people would have more sensitivity.

Yep, still on cloud 9, things are looking good baby-wise but had some sad news yesterday too, hubby's mum has cancer :(

Why can things not just go well and be nice????

oh sarah iam so sorry, can they help him.
why is life a bitch:nope:

she's going in for tests tomorrow and an operation to remove the tumor the week after next, hopefully it hasn't spread but it's already second stage :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->