"knocking on buddies door"

Morning ladies :)

jeazzz what a busy busy day yesterday :)

soo welll hummm i bet you're all wondering what baby is well................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ITS A baby BOY WHOOP WHOOP just as we thought. the man said it has nuts so its definatly a boy lol pete alost jumped round the room he was so happy you gave me a boy you gave me a boy lol iv never had so many kisses from him at once hahah

we will be going to get some bits today but not alot as we have to wait till payday...boohooo so it will be more notes and window shopping :happydance:

it was the best feeling in the world. he was stretching hes legs as you will see on the scan. hes legs were almost straight which was just crazy to see. he was very active... because of this we couldnt get alot of good photos so we just got the bestest one which is this......ENJOY :)

baby - Andreas terrence Deabreu

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/10042010827.jpg

also im 21 weeks to day whoop whoop BEA SO ARE YOU WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL X

hey where is everyone....you all hiding eh lol

me and pete just got back from shopping..there are so many sweet ickle baby clothes to get..we could have bought the whole of the shop i swear lol..

heres some pics of what we got....(these wasnt even on the list) lol

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/10042010838.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/10042010833.jpg
and some cute little trainners :)
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/10042010831.jpg

yeahhhhhhh lynsey its a little dre:happydance::happydance:
i love the booties.
go to tk max, i went in today and they had loads of timberland clothes and they were really cheap, i think it was £14 an outfit. when i had rian all he had was named clothes and he still does know. i have cheap clothes and he has designer lol. bea you are lucky there are loads of nice girls clothes really cheap.
lynsey where does he get the long legs from

haha thanks for that claire. me and pete literally went everywhere up here that do baby clothes..just so many cute clothes out there to buy :)

what can i say andreas is the next golden athlete whats out lol

aww hun just read your post congrats on your little boy, i'm ahppy for you two. xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

good luck sarah for tomorrow.cant wait to see the picture.
weve got 2 boys and 1 girl.what do you think bump is

Hey ladies! I'm back from my weekend away! Congrats on little Dre Lyns, I'm so pleased you got your little man. Your son hehe. Sounds cool doesn't it!

Thanks Claire - I can't wait! Not sure what flavour my bump is, literally changes day by day. Today I think girl, tomorrow I'll think boy I'm sure! I'll post a bump piccy in a second so you can guess for yourselves :) xxx

So what do you think? Pink or Blue? I find out tomorrow!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 21+1.jpg
    21+1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
Good luck Sarah hmm I think possibly pink, everyone links so pregnant now I still don't think I do x x

Howz.everyone weekend been had some lovely weather.x x

Good luck Sarah and I think possibly pink bump x x

Everyone is looking so pregnant and I don't atall ,

So howz everyone's weekend been had some lovely weather x.

babyd- actually he gave you the boy!:) Congrats and i'm loving the mini rebocks(?). definitly even more exciting....I still have a while to go before I find out:)

Sj- great bump!

Magik- I don't think I look as pregnant as everyone else either:) so we are in the same boat. I'm starting to fill out more and more though, I look like a boat from my side profile!:)

I had a slow weekend, saturday was sooooo boring. But I was able to price some cribs and I think soon we'll be able to order one. Otherwise looking forward to a bigger belly and better scan on Tuesday!

Good morning girlyz.how are we.all.

Yay lyns a little boy whoop whoop bet oh was delighted.

Bk I hope to soon just so tired at the min x x

21 weeks anyone else finding still going quickly x x

morning sunshines :)

what a lovely weekend it was...nice warm and sunny. now back to work whoooppie boo hoo lol

sarah good luck i think its a boy tooooo by the looks of your pic :) but who knows e?

i the scan goes well and that baby is all healthy and kicking :)

hey bea - how you been sweetness? hows bump coming along? you got an up to date pic will see if your big or not lol i bet you are i bet you are hee hee :) and yes its going very very quickly..21 weeks already where has it gone? xxx

amanda - and you i thought you was a lot bigger than you thought you was...i think you ladies are coming along nicely :) whens your scan?

claire - when you going on holiday hun? has keith got a new bed yet? lol hope you ok xxx

so what happends next?? now weve had the 20week scan whats next? do we have to book appointment with the mw soon if so whens? im not sure what to do now hummm....any ideas? xx

with min you have a general check up with doc at 22 weeks the mid wife @ 26/28 weeks for check up and anti d if needed xxx

afternoon bumps.
lynsey we go on holiday the 1st may i need some sun in my bones:dohh:
we are doing to:sex::sex:again today as iam 8 days into my cycle, with my angle baby i concieved 10days into the cycle so come and get me :spermy::spermy:
when are you all going to put your bump pics on, i think i must have missed the last lot:cry:

when i saw my midwife she wasnt going to see me till 25weeks, well thats what she wrote down. didnt they give you another appointment when you saw her last

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->