"knocking on buddies door"

im sorry i put him:dohh: oh sweetheart iam so sorry, i hope your oh is ok.
i bet it is hard for him to find out his mom has cancer and to find out he is having a boy. iam really sorry

jeaz im so sorry to hear that hun..thats some horrible news..hopfuly when she has more test it want be that bad and will be easy to remove :) big hugs to you and hubby :) xx

claire can you please bring rian to my work place and get him to kick hes ass big time PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ILL PAY YOU lol

im so down today..my boss is pushing and pushing me to leave i no he is...he has been such a see you next tuesday. it is a small case of bullying. iv put down everything everything since last january 09 and will be sending it off to my director as i definatly want be coming back here. im 5 and bit months pregnant and have been treated unfairly i literally went in to the toilets and cried it was that much. how can he treat someone like this? ever since my dad almost dying having time off he has been worse and worse.

sorry to put a downer on the day...but i have to work here for another 2months with him stressing me out...and im finding it so hard.

almost home time then face it all again tomorrow yay xx

please cheer up:hugs: he is just being an ass and he is seeing how far he can push you. i bet pete would love to give him a good punch.
are you the only female worker? he might be being a tit because he knows you are going to be off for a long time with the baby so it fucks all his wages up, more hard work for him to do your work or he will have to get someone to cover you.
you should ask him for parent friendly hours just to piss him off:happydance:

hahaha good thinking there claire...add more petrol to the flame lol :)

im the onlt female round my side. im the only pa/accountant/cashier/admin/business employee here...i literally do so much for him/compnay and he treat me more like im 14 working part time in a kitchen or something. allday he has [issed off my other boss and other employees so its not just me..hes just been on one today..maybe hes wifes in control at home and has a small willy so he has to big him self up in other ways..hes just a complete knob.

pete and my brother both want to punch him lol my brother said if need it you no where i am he can be gone from here hahah brothers you gotter love em :)

claire when you going back to the doc for your results? that was such a nasty thing to say..really insensitive to your feeling. last thing anyone needs when they got through something as horrible as this is some dick going yeh just a reminder but you had a mc? like you didnt already know that...what a knob 4real. hope your ok though and just looking forward to holiday :) im excited for you..wish i was going away. do you want to work for me and ill go away for you instead??? lol heehee keep smiling sweetness xx

morning everybody.
lynsey i hope your boss is in a good mood today. he might need a good shag to put a smile on his face lol.
that doc was a complete dick, it would have been nice just to have the blood tests back. so now i have got to wait till bloody may. i wont want to get on the plane:cry:
i was just wondering if any of you got a weight on your babies when you had your scan?
how heavy do you think they will be????????

Morning clare i havent got a clue on weight of little one, Im shatted was birthday yesterday but i was so tired i was in bed at 7 after working all day.

what is everyone up to xx

bea happy birthday :cake::cake::cake::wohoo::wohoo:for yesterday. if you dont mind me asking how old are you then:blush:
not up to much, i have got to start to get rians things ready for holiday see what fits him and what doesnt. i think he as been standing in horse poo because he as had growth spurt:dohh: thats more money gone:wacko:
what did you have nice for your birthday?

Thank you, Dint get much im gonna take up a nail course and do nail art so if you girls want fake nails with a design of your choice let me know lol,

Bless him bet hes fed up with trying on clothes

Claire im 27 :( xx

god i bet im the old fart on here:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: im 29 in september

And when I think about it I'm perfectly happy about it - i always wanted to be married with a child here or on the way, own my own home and have a career by the time I'm 30 - tick, tick, tick,and tick! Yay me! xxxxx

tell you the truth it doesnt bother me either, i just want another baby before i hit 30 so ive got over a year. i hope it doesnt take that long because i would be well pissed. keith turned 30 in feb and it gutted him it was like it was thee end of the world:dohh:

if you dont mind me asking how long as it took everybody to concieve.
and did you do anything to help it happen???????
im after any advice:thumbup:

Hey it only took us a month after we came off the contraception pretty quick for us xx

Not too long, I came off the pill end of august/start of septemebr time and got my BFP on 15th december at 4.5 weeks, so caught on in November I think. felt like eyars to me but seconds to Gav!

xx

bea you lucky so and so. you didnt get to practice much then lol.
you where both pretty quick, we got court on our 5 month. i hope it dont take that long. i dont want a 10year gap between rain and the next baby:dohh:

wow you kept that one quite bea :) happy birthday for yesterday...hope you had a nice early niight wink wink :) heehee

im 26 in june so am i the youngest here eh?? hummm well :OP if i am hahah

claire - took us bout 10ish months hun some reason we just couldnt catch the good ones :) we had a mc 2 years before that but had a little break apart and then when we got back together 11months later little man was made :)

but that doesnt Necessary mean that will happen to you sweet. some catch erm quiiiiick some like me wait till which felt like forever...i seriously thought it was never going to happen again..then when we kinda gave up the little man him was like wait for meeeeeeeee im here swimmming like a golden athlete lol

it will happen hun thats why i said go away and have a GOOD WINK WINK OF A TIME just have fun. everyone is different. never give up just enjoy each other then it will happen :)

Just BD every two days until it happens - you'll be too exhausted to do anything else but you'll catch on again in no time I'm sure hun xxx

guess what ladies i'm finally feeling some intense kicks! Even felt it with my hand...hubby missed it though, I told him he's in for a treat:) I was at the u/s on Tuesday and it was cool because i'd see it move on the screen and feel it the same time! The scan went ok, they were trying to determine if it has a heart issue, but so far it looks ok, they want to double check in 2 months though, God willing all will be well. We go back tomorrow to check out its face, hopefully my rump shaker cooperates.
My bday is June 18th! and i'm 28, not sure where that puts me in the age running?:)

babyd- don't let your boss bully you. There has got to be laws against that stuff. You put your foot down and take what time you want to take. What a jerk.

xoxo Cla- mc doesn't do justice, it really is a tough thing. I've been trying for a year and a 1/2 and it really got to me. We tried ALOT, opk's, vitamins, preseed, lots of testing, prayers and persistance:) it was trying, but it changed who I was as an individual, made me stronger and now I feel so blessed that we finally got somewhere. You'll get to your destination, I believe that for you and I hope you believe it for yourself :hugs:

Sj- my hubby's mom had a long stint with cancer, it was such an up and down road and was difficult for her and everyone involved. I really wish you guys the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->