"knocking on buddies door"

oh and its all blown up at work sarah my bosses found a letter on my pc reagrding all the stuff my other boss has done regarding the bullying....i have to go in on monday to tell my directors weather i want to take my situation to the boards where they will investigate it...was a very very stressful day at work yesterday went home very stressed and very emotional. hopfuly things will work out for me and this stress will stop i dont need it and neither does the little one :)

everyone enjoy the sun shine have a lovely day :) xx

Take it to the directors hun, if you don't you'll only regret it because it'll probably get back to your other boss and if you don't do anything he might get worse. You stand up for yourself and don't take any shit. Think about what Pete would say, and didn't you say a while back that your brother wanted to kick his ass too?

I didn't say earlier, but my name is Kaitlyn and I'm 26 and an English teacher at a local high school here in Southern Illinois, anyone else close in age?

Delmeg, you were talking about your previous baby being breech. I found out that mine is breech right now, too. They said that there is plenty of time for him to turn, but it sounds like your little on didn't want to! I hope mine isn't stubborn!

I'm so excited to find so many of you with close due dates. I am sure you have talked all about this before I came, but what are you ladies feeling now? Do you feel pretty good? Big bumps? Lots of kicks? Etc? Thanks for letting me in!

Hi Kaitlyn! I'm due on 19th and am 29, so a bit older than you. Am feeling great, have a nice bug round bump and have found out I'm having my little boy which I wanted, and my energy has come back so all is well! How are you getting on? Feeling good? xx

evening ladies :)

hey Kaitlyn thats a nice name you got there :) im 26 in june does that count as the same as you :) wow you live over the pond..whats the weather like over there? its been really hot today been lovely for once. im feeling big kicks now..i get them more at night and in the mornings...which can i say are just so wonderful..not everday i can say i love being kicked lol :happydance::happydance:

sarah...my boss already knows bout my allegations towards him..as my other boss was the one that found my notes on my pc and passed them to him as well as on to my directors as he thought they were quiet serious. i had talks with my boss he was very apologetic and was sorry for what he believes he wasnt aware he was doing. what for over a year? year right. so anywayz my director has told me to think bout what i want to do other the weekend regarding this situations. so looks like another stresful monday coming up :(

anywayz as you all may know im 22 weeks today yay(so is bea) yay :)

well here an update of Andreas as he has grown alot since 19 weeks xx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/22weeks.jpg

anybody else got updates on pics? xxx

No updated pics yet hun, will post one tomorrow though. You're looking great by the way - all bump no extra weight! Well done you!

I just ate a whole packet of strawberry angel delight to myself because I'm feeling sorry for myself cos hubby is out at the pub and i'm stuck in on my own :blush:

Don't let him worm out of it by the way, of course he'll deny it, but your evidence sounds pretty strong to me xx

hey ladies.

omg lyns your bump is huge mine hasn't grown much atall :( i think hes hiding in my stomach lol i still have a flat belly when i lay down. :) i feel a bit rubbish about the bump situation lol

but i have moved up a box on the ticker wooohooo lol.

hope everyones ok :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

OMG! I've moved up too! How do I never notice these things? Does that mean we're 6 months pregnant? no, it can't do.... does anyone else find the whole 'pregnant for 9 months but not really it's 40 weeks but you're not really cos your not pregnant for the first two weeks' thing reallllly confusing???? :haha::blush::dohh:

awww thanks sarah..thats only from the side though so you cant see the other bits haha :)

yeah petes at work till 5 in the morning so i kinda know how you feel hun...dont the house feel so big when there gone? you been eating some yummy foods i aint got no food as we aint been shopping all i got is beetroot hahaha

i just had the biggest bumble bee stuck in my kitchen..made the loudest noise iv ever hurd..it was stuck so it kept banging in to things with a loud buzzzzzing noise..it seriously was hughh. i literally opened all the windows and hid lolol what a chickken i know :)

thanks for the support with my boss..its so stressful i just seriously want to leave now but hey 2 more months and that will happen yay xx

don't do yourself out of any mat leave. here's what you should do. stick it out. take it to the directors. go on maternity leave. at the end of your mat leave hand in your notice and file for constructive dismissal on the grounds of sex discrimination. speak to a solicitor - these cases pay out. tell them you can't possibly go back to work because of how he's made you feel. screw him :growlmad:

sam there you are..where yo been..i think you and baby like playing hide and seek lol

you been ok sweet? what you been up too?

sarah----some woman are pregnant for 36 weeks and some are 42 weeks..just depends on you and if your babies ready to come out...the whole baby growing in side is whats frown me..theres actually a life a baby inside my body..now thats just damn right FOOOOOKD UP lololol xx

don't do yourself out of any mat leave. here's what you should do. stick it out. take it to the directors. go on maternity leave. at the end of your mat leave hand in your notice and file for constructive dismissal on the grounds of sex discrimination. speak to a solicitor - these cases pay out. tell them you can't possibly go back to work because of how he's made you feel. screw him :growlmad:

thanks sweet :thumbup: ...iv got some ideas of what to do..petes a coper and has told me what my rights are as hes sooo clued up on so much stuff like that...the laws that is.. hes lke a walking law book lol but ill let you know how i get on come monday hun....thats when shit will really hit the fan :)

thanks for your support though means alot :hugs:

hey hun yeah i'm here :)

sorry i've just been so tired. with everything recently i've been finding things hard to deal with i sit down n thats it i'm sleeping lol. i've moved back in with my mum for now until after babys born. i couldnt afford the flat on my own so gave it up. but i guess i need all the support possible atm.

baby's really starting booting me, i feel him from the outside most of the time lol. its amazing how many people still dont realise i'm pregnant i'm tiny compare to you. havent change much since that pic i put up at 19weeks. might be brave enough to put one on tomorrow.

but i just have to say i wouldnt change my little man for the world n i love him to bits lol.

how are you hun ???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

I'm a manager too, so I'm pretty clued up on HR policies and procedure and discrimination/employent laws so if you ever need anything give me a shout.

Always here for you hun :hugs::awww::friends:

oh thats really good sam...having your mum round you will be so helpful and less stressful. of course you little boy is everything hes going to make u a much stronger mum. so glad that your with mummy atm...now she can give you cuddles i cant :)

dont you find the kicks just so awesome? you'll be walking around then it be like hey powe pow im still here you know lol its just so great :) you will pop out soon hun..some do and some dont..we are only over half cooked so soon you'll be like bammmn growth lol

have you been out with mum and bought some bits? im getting soo frustrated as i still havent got nothing yet..waiting for the money to come through for our car claim..about another week they say so hopfully next weekend i can go get some bit woopieeee yay :)

sarah..ill make sure ill keep that im mind...next time i have a problem ima be bugging you lol i was a manager 4 years ago but never really delt with bad bullying at work soo didnt really know in depth about it... has been helpful having pete with me. its always nice to know that i got you to ask as well though as your a woman so you can undastand my perspective :)

cheers sar :) x

I love the kicks too! and the punches! and the rolling over! even the stretching out he does to make himself really big that sometimes hurts!

I just sit there smiling away cos it feels like our little secret club :)

hahaha yeah your smile looking like some crackhead..people be looking at you why you smiling like that lol

p.s liking your knew profile pic sarah :)

your looking good and getting big.....you think your any bigger than a week ago? put piccy up when you get a chnace :) xx

not sure if i'm any bigger really, but will def put a pic up. always knew i was going to be big pretty early on, and i love my bump, have never been so proud of the way i look. it means i'm doing a fab job of growing my little boy :)

aww same here hun..iv been showing since i was really early. iv never loved something on me so much like i do bump..its a great feeling and a proud feeling. walking down the street and you feel like your the best person in the world because your got a bump lol

going bed now hun..night night sweet dreams xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->