"knocking on buddies door"

Hello ladies! :)

Sorry I've been mia lately. We've been having issues with our internet, and today is the first day it's been working. Fingers crossed it stays this way.

I haven't spent any money on baby things, but I've been doing a great deal of window shopping! :haha: I'm looking for a larger diaper bag to fit everything for the LO and Luke. I'm also looking into double strollers/buggies, and a new bouncy seat. Luke had one, but he broke it, so that's something we need to replace.

My next appointment with my MW is on May 12th. :) The LO has been kicking up a storm lately, and I feel like I've gotten huge! :) It's getting harder and harder each day to get Luke in and out of his crib for nap time, and in and out of the tub for bath time. :( I also feel like I'm on a junk food diet. I keep craving fast food. I had 2 chalupas and nachos from Taco Bell for dinner last night, and today I had a huge burger and fries from McDonalds for lunch. I can't get enough of it! It's terrible! Anyone else having major cravings lately?

It started raining here today and looks like it's supposed to last for the next 4-5 days, so I guess we'll be staying inside for the next week. :(

Well, I'm glad everyone's doing alright, and can't wait to catch up! :)

hello ladies:)

where is everyone?? seems to have gone really quiet on here.

hope everyone and there bumps are ok :)

i finally plucked up the courage to take another piccy at 23weeks woohooo be 6months soon it's so scary :S before we know it girls we'll be screaming our heads off in the delivery suite :)

only another 3weeks until i see my munchkin again :D

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Attachments

• Photo0514.jpg
    Photo0514.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies, am still here, still at home and still in pain :(

Hope you're all okay.

Yay Sammy, 23 weeks today. Crazy xx

aww hun sorry to hear your still in pain. have you thought about going to the docters asking for some painkilers other than paracetamol??

I went yesterday hun, they gave me some co-codamol but said only take it if paracetamol absolutley not working because there's a slight risk to baby. Not exactly encouraging....took one yesterday, may take another in a bit but I can take 2 tablets 4 times a day so it'll be a small dosage so should be okay. Need something to take the edge off though

How are you? xx

**edited because of APPALLING spelling! Note to self - pay more attention**

I also feel like I'm on a junk food diet. I keep craving fast food. I had 2 chalupas and nachos from Taco Bell for dinner last night, and today I had a huge burger and fries from McDonalds for lunch. I can't get enough of it! It's terrible! Anyone else having major cravings lately?

Well, I'm glad everyone's doing alright, and can't wait to catch up! :)

I could live on Maccy D's at the moment as I'm really not wanting to eat anything other than cheese related products! It's not just you! :)

aww poor you, i hope the pain goes soon hun, have you tried a water bottle or anything like that. i have co-codamol but only take them when really needed.

i'malright hun had funny pains in my stomach like a constant stitch but just putting it down to stretching pains also my morning sickness has finally eased yaaaay.

seems everyone loves maccy d's atm i can't get enough of double cheese burgers and the salty chips yum yum :)

ooohhhh...less of the maccy d's now....i'm sad because I don't drive and am stuck at home and can't get one! Might ask hubby to bring me a quarter pounder with cheese delux meal with a side of another quarter pounder with cheese delux meal home from work :)
(joke by the way. or maybe not...)

:)

haha don't worry hun i cant drive either :( might be eyeing it up for dinner tho lol. the other day i was craving it so much i had 2 double cheese burgers and fries i couldn't move after lol.

just think sarah we've got only 3weeks until were in third tri!!!!

Really? 3 weeks? My god. Was just wondering when that would be.

Blimey.

x

yeah i know i though that too pretty scary when you see it that way, we only have 3 boxes left on our tickers too wooooo :)

they haven't given me a birth weight yet all they said at the scan was he's very long n measuring bigger than he should be so i have to go back on the 13th may for a growth scan, and back on the 8th july to see if my placenta has moved up. least i'll get to see him 2 more times before he's here. i have picked two names i like Caleb and Jake but not sure which one i like the most.

at least you get to have the extra scans for free. i like caleb the best

sammy what was you going on about that you didnt have a bump. i can see a lovely one :happydance:

lol to me its teeny when i lay down it disapeers and underneath my clothes you can't see it lol i can't wait until he's here now doesnt seem so far away

i cant believe how quick it is going for you, when i was pregnant:cry:it didnt seem to be going very fast. but you lot bloody hell you will have your babys soon:happydance: you are neally at the end of the boxes:happydance:

I'm glad I'm not the only one craving fast food! :)

We ended up spending the entire night in the ER last night. DH has been complaining about his foot bothering him since last Friday, and when he got home from work last night, he could barely walk. I told him it's about time he goes to the hospital and finds out whats wrong with it. He agreed and we went. We got there at about 7pm, and after two x-rays, blood work, a splint, crutches, and two percocets later, we finally left at 1:30am. It was ridiculous! Turns out he has something that caused a lot of internal swelling. I don't remember what they called it.

Anyway, we finally got home and I put Luke to bed at 2am (fun, fun, fun). DH had to turn around and wake up at 6:30am for work, and I planned on sleeping in. Until the dreaded contractions started at 7am!! Ugh... I haven't had any for almost two weeks, so I should've known they were right around the corner, but why today?!? So, anyway I only got four hours of sleep and I'm still having contractions now at 11:30am. I'm sure I'll have them most of the day like I normally do, but I just wish they would give me a break today. Lol... They're only every 7-10 minutes, so I have nothing to worry about, but still. The MW constantly tells me to take some Tylenol if I start contracting. Well, I'm sorry but if Tylenol helped take away the pain of contractions, they'd give you that in the hospital instead of an epidural! Lol... Anyway, now Luke's up, and I'm miserable, and it's just a crappy day! :(

I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am! :)

whoop sammy you little liar you lol you have a gorgeous bump what you talking bout you little fibber lol its lovely and round and looks like a perfect bump :) so glad that you had a pampering day..i havent had one of thos in ageeeeeeees ibet if felt great to get your hair and nails done.. make sure your on top on the world hun...lovely looking girl and great personality you deserve it :)

megagan hun - jeaz what a crap night/morning/day you have had indeed. stressful and worrying indeed. glad that hubby is doing ok and that you know what the problem is..thats just the last thing you need. contratsions my lord already? so soon? i hope your ok and that baby is doing well still...god what a nightmare time. the only pain im getting is little baby stitches thats bout it...hope your ok hun let us know how you get on :)

sarah - hun whats been going on with your pain? what have the docs been saying? is everything ok? xxx

bea - how are you getting on? you seem to be a little quite everything ok sweet?

claire dont you worrie it maybe going quick for us but im really 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 % sure you will be back here before you know it..and guess what we will all still be here bugging your little self :) not long till you go now hun..make sure you take lots of pics so we can see what a great tiem you had why we are here bloody working lol

i cant belive that soem of you have got mostly everything thats so good...i havent got a thing iv been so bust and stressed dealing with work that i just want this out the way so i can concentrate more on baby...my head just feels like its everywhere at the moment :) but hey meant to be nice at the weekend and meant to being going babies r us ikea and other places to get baby stuff..so fingers crossed i come back home on sunday with baby goodies...meant to be going london zoo saturday so will see how that goes too as things just aint going to plan what so ever in my life lol i know poor me hahaha

so girlies i hope you all are doing ok other than stress/pains/issus but that what we are all here for to listen and moan cry cream what ever lloololol big hugs too you alll xxx

p.s sorry for the spelling im just writing very quick before i go out lol but i wanted to update you all and let you know im still here and still watching you all hahaha im off out to watch a film and have a girl munch as im starrrrving lol

speak to you all very soon xxxx

lynsey i hope you have a lovely weekend, dont forget to spend all of petes money:winkwink:
bea where are you ????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->