"knocking on buddies door"

yeah just normal with gas and air....hopfuly i want need anything but if it gets hard then maybe some drugs lol what you planning on having?

is ash going to be at the birth or will he just come after??? what do you want hun?? xx

i'm going for gas n air and pethidene, might have a epidural but only if im not coping tho, also guna buy a birthing ball they look fun and are meant to bring the baby further down. so think i'm gunna invest in one.

it's only my mum at the birth, ash would get bored and would be playing with all the equipment i need proper support. so i think i'll call him when i'm close to giving birth. but then things might change between now and then.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Hi ladies, it's been a while since I was on, busy with work and such. Yay for many of us being viable this week!! I had a scan today, and the lady was nice and offered to do a few 4D pics, too, and I just wanted to post one! I think he is really cute, but I'm a little biased.
aiden.jpg

Hi ladies, it's been a while since I was on, busy with work and such. Yay for many of us being viable this week!! I had a scan today, and the lady was nice and offered to do a few 4D pics, too, and I just wanted to post one! I think he is really cute, but I'm a little biased.
View attachment 80019

Argh looks amazing the 4d scans so detailed, congratulations hun can't want to see which one of us pops first and see pics x x

View attachment 80019

awwww how cute...thats was nice that you got offered the 4d scan..looks lovely :)
have you thought of any names yet? xxx

sammy hunn- glad that mummies going to be there at the birth that you will have good support round you :) xxx

hey sarah :) how you doing hun?

bea - ellllllooooooooooooooo where have you been lol you been ok xx

im at work thinking i want to go home and sleeeeeeeeep baby was kicking all last night kept me up most of the night..hes not even born yet and im up all hours already haha :) xxx

Yer hun im not to bad worrying bought job as we never know if were going to get paid or not and i cant move jobs whos going to take someone on whos almost 6 months pregnant arggghhhh i dunno what to do.

Things other than that seem to be going ok dunno whether im coming or going though but hey ho xxx

Sammy what a crazy story, but it sounds like the baby can definitly still do well. Wow.
Kaitybug the scan is amazing. I know you must have been amazed during the scan.

I'm not sure if gas and air willl be an option provided. But I do plan to ask about it. Do they offer that to you at any point? Otherwise I hope to ride it out, but if I can't handle it, epidural baby! I don't have a midwife, and probably wont get one. My mom is a nurse and also trained as a midwife and i'm sure she'll be there, so I think i'll be alright. I think!

hey ladies and bump's.

how's everyone been?? it's been really quiet on here recently! how's everyones bumps growing getting any bigger??

my strech marks have got really bad i'll soon have the a-z road map on my belly lol. can't wait until next week for my scan hopefully my little man is growing how he should be :)

i'm 25weeks woop woop :happydance:

whoop whoop sammmy hunnie :) 24 weeks congrats xxxxxxxxxx

how you feelin hun? i kno what you mean bout the stretch marks..they aint red but there white and coming through pretty quick lol but as long as they stay white im happy..are your red or white hun?

amanada how comes you havent got a midwife? i thought everyone got a midwife??? humm and gas and air is normal to get if you have pain....its like the first option? :)

good girls i have been so busy and got another busy weekend coming up...not only am i working and sorting out the house but iv gotter go to clacton too see my cousin who i havent seen for ages...its kinda like a family get together but just for her as she has been away for a long time :)

but im thinking i just want to sleep lol

is anyone going away for weekend or little break away before baby is here? i really wish i was...like some spa weekend away..anyone fancy coming with me???? :)

im just cooking some beef stew curry with some rice the house is smelling like some afican resturant its yummy lol

it seems not alot of you girls come on here anymore..hope you all have been ok and just busy :)

sammmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does that mean you in 3rd thri now? xx

dont you mean 25 weeks hun lol it's ok baby brain i understand lol, sadly my stretchies and red and looking really angry atm but i'm using cocoa butter and bio oil seems to be doing nothing atall apart from waste my money!!

apart from that i'm cool just feeling tired all the time and feeling heavy like a whale lol not in third tri yet i've got two weeks and then i'm in third tri how quick has that gone!!!, how are you feeling hun?? hope you feeling alot better than me.

i'd hate to have to sort out a house and this stage it would just never get done i feel sooooo lazy and laid back about everything lol. least it will beworth it for your little man.

this may be tmi but has anyone noticed certain body parts are becoming swollen:) ???

and is anyone being driven mad by itchy nipples lol???

dope! yup i meant 25 weeks hahaha :OP

hopfully with the cream it will make it better for us when babies are here eh :) hows you and ash? hope you guys are doing well :)

ermmmmmmmmmmmm itchy nipples ermm yeahh totally annoying it is becoming lol and my pum pum has become itchy and horny lol hahahahaaha :) sowwy but i just want to be touched there all the time i swear to god im like sex crazy touch me touch me lol good job pete dont mind other wize id be all HANDS on wink wink lolol

does anyone else get this or am i just wired lol anyone else noticed that there belly button is becoming more out? my belly button used to be a little deep you could poke your finger in it but now its becoming more out then in :)

the house is doing my head in..but now that carpet is down atleast its starting to look a little beter..got the new washing machine/dryer intoday and its soo cool. washes then drys it all in one loadz was a genie :)

when the bed comes for us and waldrobes then the cot everything will be fine but for nowwwwwwwwww we have an empty room as everything got thrown out lol wow great carpet but what bout everything else lol pmsl :) xx

me and ash are ok atm hun he's coming to see me again tonight it;s driving me nuts because i've never been so horny i just want him but i feel it's a bit too soo to be doing things like that but the urge is getting wayyyy to much i think i'm just gunna get to the point imy hoohar is going to eat someone lmao.

my belly button has pushed out a bit too used to be able to get my finger in there but now i can't i hope it doesn't pop :S i started getting a few spots too :( i never ever have spots.

least you have carpet down hun things will come together soon, when is everyone getting things ready??? like putting the cot in the room and putting bedding in and things?? i have my crib in the loft but don't know when to start getting things ready???

hey ladiesss :)

me and bea was 25 weeks yesterday whoop whoop :)

its going so quick....

where is everyone? hope everyone is doing ok and baby is well xxxx

Hi Girlies and bumps im still here,

Had nightmare week last week with work and threatening me with poor preformance and not pulling my weight when 3 others we taken off a job and it was given soley to me what a night mare i have since then given them my maternity letter and matb1 and havent given them a returning date as not even sure i wanna come back. I have got a copy of my contract just incase it goes any further and am also keeping a log of what is going on.

Bubs is ok proper getting active now but so much its making me feel travel sick just hope my sickness doesnt return cant be dealing with going back into hospital again.

what is everyone eating at the moment ? i just feel off food all the time at the moment and hubby is getting worried that i am not eatin enough but i just dont feel like it.

Me and phil have been arguing a bit everything seems ok now but i just feel im pushing him away sometimes although he loves me more than ever. We had some portraite pictures done recently and im having some of bubs done as soon as she come along.

Has anyone thought of names yet i havent even began to think of them but i would like something different that is not very original Any Ideas girlies.

nursery i have no idea where to start as i have no where to put the stuff that is in the spare room already and still waiting for the walls to dry out Argggghhhhhh

So what have all you girlies been up to

Lynz whoop whoop to us hot on sammys tail

sammy glad you and ash are on talking terms but you make him know whos boss hun

Cla hope your enjoying the lovely weather and have some good news for us on your return

where is everyone else

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girlies :) and bumpies,

how is everyone feeling recently????

bea- i know how your feeling hun bubs moves so much feels like he does rolly polys and my whole stomach goes i feel like i wanna be sick, ass kicks the crap outta me all through the day and night.

we've chosen the name Caleb but things could change when he's here it might not suit him atall but fo rthe moment that his name.

i haven't started the nursery yet well it wont really be a nursery he's gunna be in my room, but atm i have a tropical fish tank in there i'm gunna be cleaning it out tomorrow and getting rid so my little man has more room, i am going out on sunday to babies are us to get his changer its lovely reduced from 119.99 to 59.99 until the 20th may so gunna go and pick it up yaay:)

lyns- where are you hun everyone is soooooooo quiet??? you always used to be on miss chatterbox. how are you and your little munchkin?

OMG GIRLIES tomorrow i'll be double digits woop woop :happydance:

Yay Sammy double digits not far behind you hot in ya tail x x x

Magik- today my appetite was so so, I'm just like out of it tired. Just had a piece of watermelon and I really don't feel for anything else, which I had more watermelon!

Sammy i'm feeling tired and whalish to:) Well more tired than anything, not sure whats up with the fatigue but its been really taking me out this week. Think i'm definitly going to bed early today.how are you handling the fatigue?

babyd- my mojo is so low right now, I wish I had all that excitement going on, the hubby would be much happier with me:) And I dunno why no one has mentioned a midwife, again my mama is filling in, but maybe i'll ask about it at my next appointment.

definitly feeling more baby parts against my tummy now. And feeling the weight more on my pelvis. I really can't wait for the baby to get here, what a long 40 weeks.

hey everyone :)

havent been on here in a bit..been a bit poorly. not only feeling drained but just fed up with work and other tsuff. ill be ok tho just having one of them weeks.

bea _ hope you and phil are doing ok...think most of us know the feel..pushign someone away for no reason. i think its just our bloody hormones. hope you guys are ok tho :) as for work..what you goin to do? we havent got that long left untill we leave..you going to hang it out like i am? i soooooooooooo desperatly want to leave and soo many times iv been tempted to just not come in ever again..but money it better while im working so im trying to hang it out :)

sammy hun... thats a lovely name to chose..did you both think of that name? how are you guys doing? is ash been treating you ok? hope you still having wink wink you know done the deed lol ?? :)

hey amanda long time hun..glad that things are well and that its no big deal bout losing ur sex drive..im the pregnant one and hubbies the one thats lost hes why iv become a monster driving him mad but hey things will be ok for you hun..long as theres other ways around him not moaning at you life is good wink wink lol :)

sarah how you been sweet? things all good for you?

anyone know when claire is back? hope she is having a great time with hubby and that thing for her work out in the end...:) xxxx

iv got my midwife appointment in the morning...just the heartbeat and urine check but im looking forward to it. feels like ages since iv heard hes little beat so should all be well tomorrow :)

whens everyone elses?

when s everyone putting up there next pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->