"knocking on buddies door"

hey - was just wondering wher Bea was too!

How are you all my lovelies? Guess what - I'M FEELING BETTER! Woohoo!

Still a little bit stiff but can walk about straightened up without any problems!!!

xx

That's so great that your feeling better! :)

My contractions finally stopped at 9am this morning, so I'm also feeling much better! It only took about 27 hours for them to stop! Ugh... At least they're gone for now and I can relax a little!

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and can't wait to see what you buy Lynsey!

haha claire if only i could lol we got some of our car insurance money through today from the car..so we got lots of things to get now...also getting a new washingmachine/ dryer all in one..new cooker and a dishwasher whoop whoop iv never had one so its going to be so helpful not happening to wash up all the time as well as cook and clean..happy days :) baby stuff as well as mummy stuff what more can a girl want :)

sammy glad that your feeling alot better..always nice to know your climming up to the top thats my girl :)

meagan - i bet your very glad the pains have stopped and maybe can get a good night sleep now eh? :)

soon as im back tomorrow ill shall let you girl know of my updates of what i get..not like sammy whos got literally everything..im so jealous lol hey sam want to come get mine for meeee lol hopfuly get the bedroom carpet and cot this weekend :) who knows ay always goes different when i say what im MEANT to be getting hahha

its meant to be a lovely hot weekend so i hope you girls have a great one and put some sun cream on..dont want you all going lobsterfied now do we lol xxx

afternoon bumps
lynsey what happened to your car, have you been playing bumper cars lol
so you will be doing lots of:iron::laundry::dishes::hangwashing: this weekend, you will be that busy you wont be able to spend all your money.

sarah im glad you are feeling a lot better. hows your hubby doin???

sammy i hope you and the bump are ok??

and wheres bea gone, i hope you are ok hun??

and i hope everybody else is ok:hugs:

hey ladies how is everyone doing? or where is everyone humm :) xx

hey hun i'm here :D

how are you and little bumpy??? been baby shopping??

i bought a lovely cot mobile today only have a few things left to get woop nearly done i'm sad i have everything already.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Hey gals, i'm late as ever and just passing through. Great to hear you guys are doing better delmeg and sj. Delmeg I guess you will be more than ready when its really time to push that baby out! I'm definitly not even looking forward to braxton hicks.
Sammy- cute bump!

I've been good. Finally getting regular baby movements, crazy and cool all at the same time. I'm looking forward to being 6 months at the end of this week, where has the time gone? Can't wait for the rest of it to fly by! I'm ready for baby, even though i'm not sure i'm ready for all the changes baby equals, but i'll cross those bridges as they come.
Are you guys eating well and getting your exercise in? I've been slacking a bit and i'm thinking my fellow big mac gals might be to!:) :hugs: ladies.

Hi Girlys just thought i would let you know i am still here but been extremly busy with moving offices, then having no signal on laptop or mobile to use at home, Cant stop long but i will pop back later on and update you all then

See ya all later on xxxxxxx

hey ladies,

how is everyone and there bumps today??

looks like a lovely day outside, they reckon it'll get up to 21c. i have my 25weeks midwife appointment today at half 2 so hopefully should get my matb1 form and my HIP grant. i was reading up about midwfe appointments and now they should be every 3 weeks if its our first bubba's.

hope everybody is ok.
bea im glad you are ok:flower:
sammy good luck with your midwife appointment, i hope everything goes well.
as for the weather being hot, im bloody freezing lol
lynsey and sarah i hope you are both ok:hugs:

hey claire, i'm good thanks how are you???

not long until you go on holiday to lovely hot turkey, i envy you :(

everyone seems to have disapered on here and gone really quiet. where are you ladies???

im alright. i had a possitive opk yesterday so it looks like it is going to be a looong cycle:dohh:
the weather isnt that hot at the moment, but it goes up to 27 the week we go. so it will be hotter then here:happydance:
i thought that nobody ever seems to be on here anymore:shrug:

ooooooooooh hun you better get bedding so hopefully you'll get some good news after your holiday!! fx'd for you. what opks have you been using?

least it'll be hotter than here, i love the sun but wont be getting away this year :( so i'll have to put up with the british weather woooohooo lol.

maybe everyone has forgotten we're here?? or been really busy.

they are off ebay. i dont really know much about them or how to use them????
do you know much about opks???
we should have been going to cyprus in june but we had to bring it forward because of the baby, so we thought we would try turkey as we havent been before and we thought it would be our only holiday. was we wrong

i only ever used two types of opk and fell pregnant both times, i used clear blue digi with the smiley face and first response 30pk that you use from the day after your period to help you track it properly. and each time we got a positive we bedded like mad and did all the positions to keep it in and the hips up in the air lol tmi i know sorry hun.

hopefully you caught your eggy this month:)

and you should enjoy your holiday because you never know it could still be you last or second to last :)

hey ladies hope everyone is ok,

sarah- our little munchkins are viable today!!!!!!

lyns- where are you hun ????

bea- hope you and bump are alright.

hey ladies soooooooooooo sorry that i havent been on here. iv been sooo busy trying to sort things out with the house the baby and work..got so much to arrange. trying to move out of your one bed in to a two but its such a long prossses :(

im working today and petes off waiting for the council to sort out a bathroom...and for the carpet man to come to measure our bedroom as theres no carpet..and need it down before baby stuff gets here.

hows everyone been?

sammy how have you been sweetness? pm if you want to update me:) hope that things have been alot better for you...as i know it has been hard for you :)

claire - so glad to see your still apart of us...feels like you family :) have a look on google bout opks will tell you all you need to know. i used them from boots and found them very helpful indeeed.

heres a website to check out for you

https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/ovulation-tests/ovulation-tests.htm

dont you worrie your little self...soon as you go holiday refesh your self have some fun and let your hair down everything will full in to place. remember we all have been in the TTC bit and know just how it is..its hard and very frustrating but it will happen :) hope the wedsite is helpful if not then look up opks as it used to help me not give up hope :)

anywayz im back on line now so hopfuly i want be talking to meself again lol

where is bea has anyone heard from her? hope shes ok??

wheres meagan....bklove....sarah.....amanda...hope everyone is doing well :) xxxxx

hey hun nice to see you back :)

glad your getting yourselves sorted with the new place, tell the council to get their finger out!!

i'm alright hun baby beats me from the inside now and wakes me up in the morning kicking the matress. me and ash are on talkin terms he wants to see me friday but a relationship is out of the question. he split with her last week but don't think i could ever trust him again.

i had the midwife yesterday and she is so crap. i could be my own midwife just by reading a book. i have to go back on the 19th may. also have my next scan soon :) hopefully the little chunk has slowed down on his growth can't wait unti the 13th may :D

how's your little man hun?? keeping you awake at night?

have you bought anything for him yet??

hey hun nice to see you back :)

glad your getting yourselves sorted with the new place, tell the council to get their finger out!!

i'm alright hun baby beats me from the inside now and wakes me up in the morning kicking the matress. me and ash are on talkin terms he wants to see me friday but a relationship is out of the question. he split with her last week but don't think i could ever trust him again.

i had the midwife yesterday and she is so crap. i could be my own midwife just by reading a book. i have to go back on the 19th may. also have my next scan soon :) hopefully the little chunk has slowed down on his growth can't wait unti the 13th may :D

how's your little man hun?? keeping you awake at night?

have you bought anything for him yet??

ello suga plum :)

glad that baby is doing well and kicking hes mummy haha only because little bean kicks me all day so its only fair you get it too lol

im glad that atleast you an ash are on talking terms. why did them two break up do you know? was the pussy worth the stress on you too? silly idiot hope he now realises that your worth more than a quick fling with some chick hun :) your a great girl dont you forget that..he cant just sleep with who he likes treat you like shit call you names to hurt you then say hes sorry and its all ok.. im glad that your standing up for your self even tho i no its very hard for you :)

if he wants you back make sure he shows and proves it for ageeessss dont let hiim just walk back like hes got rights to treat you so bad. dont like seeing you hurt not a nice plance you have been in hun :) hes missed baby appointment for this chick and destroyed and nice thing over some chick...now hes had hes fun he wants you back...hes got alot to make up and along way to go before your heart is better :) im soo glad your doing well and baby is fine whoop whoop. im so jealous you get to see little man on screen again..next time ill see andreas is when he pops out lol you got your appointment on the 19th mines on the 13the just a couple of days apart :)

when are you finishing work? im breaking up on holiday on the 13th of july which is ageeeeeeeeees away..then my maternity kicks in on the 27th of july.

the other day same i was laying in bed and little man was turning around and you could feel hes leg..pete was so happy to feel him..hes like wow i can actually feel hes leg lol hes been kicking so much..we was cudderly in bed and baby kicked pete in hes belly hahaha it was so great..i said your sons already kicking you he dont like you hahhaah ;)

iv got little bits but not alot...we have to put carpet down in the room first and our new bed to come as it has to be put together will take up alot of space...then baby cot will come and other bits....

we have to get soooo much as everything has seem to of broken in the last 3 months..washin machine cooker bed draws ect...so much to fix and replace as well as baby stuff..but hey we have 4 money trees growing in our garden so we are rich to get everything lol hahah

how has mum been? she been helpful?

have you got everything now?? xxxxxx big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"