"knocking on buddies door"

hi sammy hows everything your end.
i hope your midwife appointment goes well, just think you havent got long left with her. then you will have the noisey health visitors lol.

hi cla-
my appointment went rubbish lol, they're sending me for a glucose tolerance test, which i really don't want go to. she also didn't have my health in pregnancy grant forms. she's bloody useless. oh and she's referring me to a osteopath because of all the back and hip pain that i'm getting. some days i can just about walk.

lyns- where are you hun??? your bump looks lovely i'm so jealous how are you hun? n hows baby??

sarah- OMG we're 27 weeks today!!!! only 2 boxes left to go on the ticker!!!

i should be moving over to third tri but scared to go on my own haha what a wimp, it seems really scary tho full of birth stories and people going into labour! :S everythings gone so quickly. where has the time gone???

have you ladies been baby shopping yet???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hey sammy im here hun dont worrie you cant get rid of me :) xx whoop whoop 27 weeks how exciting xx

what will the glucose tolerance test do for you? will that help towards your liver problem? whats going to happen from now on then hun? me and baby are fine..baby is getting so much bigger..im getting scared as hes growing so much im going to have a big baby(big baby means alot more pain) :( i just dont no what to expect and the closer its getting the more scared im getting what a wimp i know lol

hellloooooo everybody:hugs: not long now till you are on the otherside:happydance::happydance::happydance:

lynsey i would put some pics up but ive had a new computer and it wont let me put pics on for some reason:growlmad::growlmad: and im not in the mood to read the manual:dohh:
we had a great time, its one of the best holidays we have had and we didnt argue for 2 weeks which is great for us lol. i had a few ups and downs you know what it is like when you have a drink:blush: but otherwise i felt great, but since i have been back i seem to be going down hill again. i should have gone to the hospital today but the cancelled it while i was on holiday so i have got to go next wednesday and iam shitting myself. i really dont think i can do it:nope:

enough about me how are the bumps:happydance:

claire bear hun..dont be sad...i know it must be so hard for you...keep being strong hun. what is the appointment for? results? i know its hard hun..soon as you get this out the way the easier you can start to grief and let go :) im soooo glad that you had a wicked holiday and that you and hubby didnt argue once..thats pucka and a very good sign indeed. its nice that you to are there for each other and enjoying each other again :) you can do this look how far you have come so far....we will be thining of you on wednesdays xxxxxxxxxx

soon as you figger out your new pc hun hurry up and out pics up we all dying to seeeeeeeeee :) xxx

bea - how you getting on? not long till we will be joining the girls on 27 weeks woohoo sammy 2 more boxes to go babe xxxx

hey ladies! 27 weeks! 2 boxes left! Woohoo!

I've moved over to third but it's scary on my own so have come back to wait for you xx

sarah woohoooooo 27 weeks :)

im trying to get this thread moved over..just waiting for them to get back to me..then we can all go over together :)

fingers crossed it gets moved :)

hello everybody. what a lovely day it is :happydance::happydance:

today is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT wooooohooo im so boiling and its only going to get worse lol

claire what you up too hun? x

heres me today..little update on pics :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0929.jpghttps://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0937.jpghttps://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0920.jpg

any pics from anyone else? 27 weeks update???????????????? come on come on come on come on lol

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we are 27weeks today woohoooooo two more boxes to go hun :) sammy we have finally court up with you :)

how is everyone today?

i ask the admin to move this thread but they havent got back to me :( i think there ignoring me :( i just wwanted to keep us girl together..but there ignoring me :(

Whoop whoop look at us fly lol, will try and get on laptop bit later and upload some pics x x. How is everyone feeling x x

woo there she is lol how you feeling bea..you good hun? hows bump and hubby? hope they both have been looking after you :)

its sooooo hot i feel like going swimming but theres no pools round here except fishing ponds and i dont look like no fish so i want be going there haahaha lol :)

oh well bath it is for now..:shipw:will have to slide up and down the bath tub and protend its a slide in a pool lolol joke :haha::haha:

loooking forward to seeing your pics bea xx

morning ladies what lovely weather we are having:happydance:
lynsey you look great the bump really suits you.
hows everybody else bumps doin.
i had a possitive on my opk yesterday:happydance::happydance:so hopefully we have done enough :spermy::sex::spermy: theres nothing else i can do.

i had a possitive on my opk yesterday:happydance::happydance:so hopefully we have done enough :spermy::sex::spermy: theres nothing else i can do.

Yay Cla, Enjoying it is the Key thats what i found last time i was pregnant as soon as i stoped trying and enjoyed it i fell xxx

Its way to Hot, My collegue had her baby last night after 4 hours in labour, hope ours is that quick. Im just so hot at the moment finding it hard to cope, everything is swollen and lovely mother nature has given me Piles aswell oh the Joys,

We see the midwife this week for our 28 week appointment and injections for my blood so will ask her lots of questions

I did try to upload my whale picture last night but the camera dies so will try and do it again later on for you all. Im hating myself at the moment :(

So whats everyone else up to xx

bea dont be silly i bet you look great:hugs::hugs:

wohooooooooooooooooooo yay im praying for you hun....i really really hope all the :sex::sex: has done good :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

woohooo fingers crossed hun :hugs:

yesterday me and pete decided to go out to "babies r us" and buy all little dres stuff :) woohooo it was so nice to finally get some bits for him..kinda makes it more real.

we got hes "i love my bear" cot...all in one baby pram/car seat hes moses basket and the rocker to go with it...all for £422 we could just about put it all in the car hahaha soon as i got in i put the rocker together then places the moses basket on it started rocking it hahaha it has a little musical teddy toys attached to it...soo nice listening to it play :hugs: after months of listening to it id probably say different and rip it off lol

yesterday was just toooooooooooooooo hot 4 me..petes cars got no air con it was like sitting in the middle of a flame just toooo hot. now today im at work with no aircon again but a super fan in my face ahhh lovely :)

so did everyone else have a good weekend? xxx:hugs: xxx

bea - bet you look lovely hun...keep trying for us..be so nice to see how your getting on :)

xx

thanks lynsey i would love it if it worked this quick, but im not that lucky:dohh:
last month when i got a possitive we didnt bd before it or on the day so that was pointless.
did you use opks everymonth????
you will have to put a pic on, of everything you have brought:happydance::happydance:

hey ladies how is everyone?? im out in the garden sunning myself :D

cla- keep bedding until your exhausted hun lol. fingers crossed you've caught it this month!!!

lyns- how cheeky you got the cot i was gunna be getting lol!!! i'm leaving it a little while until i get the cot ihave a lovely mahogany crib for little man. i think i've got everything. i love the mobile we bought the baby we got it from babies r us and it has a remote control so you can lay in bed and turn it on or off haha.

bea- i'm sure you look fine hun, i know people saying it mght not make you feel better but i bet you look lovely and blooming.

sammy im glad you are ok and make the most of the sun they said it is going down hill tomorrow, nothing new there:dohh:
we have been :sex:everyday but my oh is feeling abit sore lol. im wearing his man bits out:blush::blush:

haha aww bless him hun, you'll be needing another holiday soon, what opk's are you using??? bet you can't wait to test i used to start testing around a week after like a madwoman lol.

i don't mind if it cools down a little bit i feel like a whale on the sunbed lol it reached over 30c in my garden yesterday and its not far off that again today. i love the heat but it's getting a bit too much.

have you been enjoying the sun ???

i got them off ebay it says the nhs uses them!. i have just done another and the line is really faint the last time i looked. i cant be bothered to go back upstairs:dohh:
i really dont know much about opks. now it is faint does that mean im not fertile anymore???? do i keep on testing???do we keep on :sex:????
well im not to sure when to test because of my cycles being 35days for the last to months, but i ov yesterday on cycle day 14 so does that mean im back to 28days:wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->