"knocking on buddies door"

hey claire yes hun i used opks everyone month when i was trying..i used the clear blue brand from boots. found them very helpful and mentally reasuring each month. for 6 months straight i had a calender...had my af down start to finish if i was late or early..has coloured each squear in to know and to know my overlations dates start to finish..when we had sex..i was literally obsest with it. having a mc was the worst thing ever that happened to me...so me doing this on calender was very helpful to me and helped me understand my body alot more. then just as i said to myself i need to calm down ...3 days before i tested i was getting this bubble feeling like i had traped wind..thought nothing of it...4 days late on my period i tested and it was finally our dream come true. listen i know its hard for you and i know you feel mentally drained thinking it will never happen but it will hun and believe that it will :)

as for the sore manhood parts jeazz you must be on him like fat boy is on cake lol other than this you guys doing ok?? big hugs xxx

sammy - hahaha the cot is just to nice to not get....its sooo big though but the bear sttuff is just so adorable...the moses basket is sooo coool it rocks and plays little tunes :) its becoming more real now :)

soooooooooooooooo the sun is hot my feet have swollen up so bad that they look like elephants feet. seriously there massive and my ankles where have the gone? lol

so is anyone else feeling this??

aww hun i'm feeling exactly the same as you. i feel such a beached whale right now and my feet are swelling up like anything i have cankles too i feel anything but sexy, i'm comnstantly being a bitch to ashley saying i'm fat he thinks i'm ugly an he doesnt want me i'm so mean to him i text him constantly like you think i'm fat and un sexy you hateit that i'm pregnant now he ust ignores me until i've calmed down lol bless him i'm so mean to him atm lol. but he's been amazing tried comforting me anyway possible he felt baby kick the other day and ever time he comes to see me he puts his head on my belly and talks to him.

but i do feel like a psycho telling ash i'm fat and disgusting i feel like jean slater off eastenders hahaha lol. then the next day i feelfine then the day after i'll be the jealous bitch from hell moaning about all the skinny women with there bellys n boobs hanging out while i'm wearing a tent lol

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Babyd i'm not feeling jealous but I am fuzzing out and forgeting things. And i'm glad i'm not the only one thats hot, I feel like i'm roasting now! and so much cause its hot outside, but i'm using the oven and the extra heat has me dilarious! And babyd I was laughing of the image of you looking like a druggie konked out at your desk:) The tiredness hits me like that sometimes, but not regularly. And great bump pic, you look healthy and happy!

sammy- sorry about all the body aches and pains, it definitly sounds unpleasant. Do they think you have gestational diabetes? Is that why you are going for that test?...well just a few more months to go :hugs: so hold on!

SJ- thats funny you came right back to us! I guess if anything we can just start a new thread in the 3rd tri section?? And when does the 3rd tri start?

Well i'm doing ok, just hot hot hot and not really liking having to go to work, its getting harder to get there! I got a chance to work on my registry this weekend, oh my word that was alot of work. Definitly easier online and taking your time to do it. I plan to put EVERYTHING on there:) Babies r us is good about giving you a list of things you should have and the amount. Hopefully we'll get enough supporters to get our baby started right! Don't know if I told you guys but we picked a date for the shower to, we are coplanning it with family and friends, and its going to be July 10th, i'm really excited. Its a barbeque theme because the hubby is a grilling man, so we are calling it a ShowerQue:)

Babyd i'm not feeling jealous but I am fuzzing out and forgeting things. And i'm glad i'm not the only one thats hot, I feel like i'm roasting now! and so much cause its hot outside, but i'm using the oven and the extra heat has me dilarious! And babyd I was laughing of the image of you looking like a druggie konked out at your desk:) The tiredness hits me like that sometimes, but not regularly. And great bump pic, you look healthy and happy!

sammy- sorry about all the body aches and pains, it definitly sounds unpleasant. Do they think you have gestational diabetes? Is that why you are going for that test?...well just a few more months to go :hugs: so hold on!

SJ- thats funny you came right back to us! I guess if anything we can just start a new thread in the 3rd tri section?? And when does the 3rd tri start?

Well i'm doing ok, just hot hot hot and not really liking having to go to work, its getting harder to get there! I got a chance to work on my registry this weekend, oh my word that was alot of work. Definitly easier online and taking your time to do it. I plan to put EVERYTHING on there:) Babies r us is good about giving you a list of things you should have and the amount. Hopefully we'll get enough supporters to get our baby started right! Don't know if I told you guys but we picked a date for the shower to, we are coplanning it with family and friends, and its going to be July 10th, i'm really excited. Its a barbeque theme because the hubby is a grilling man, so we are calling it a ShowerQue:)

HAHAHA thats how i feel sometimes amanda i get sooo tired i literally look drunk lol

your babyshower (showque) sounds so great....we dont have a garden so couldnt even have a bbq unless we hung out the window like monkeys eating lolol

JUST SOO YOU KNOW GIRLS THE LOVELY ADMIN HAVE MOVED US OVER TO THIRD TRI NOW SOOOO WOOHOOOOOOO WE ARE FINALLY HERE THE LAST MOVE TILL BABY IS HERE FOR US :)

thanks again wobbles your a star :) xxxx

sammy - are you and ash back together now? hope you guys are alot better and sorting things out :) at the end of the day your going to feel unattracted around him..not only are your pregnant hormonal feeling fat etc..but he did cheat on you hun so your going to feel very insecure around him..i hope he has been treating you well and llike your the best thing since slice bread :) your a great girl and look gorgeous so i hope he has been good to you :) xxxxx

well i have found out how to do the pictures again, the computer is being nice to me lol.
this is the love of my life

Attachments

• SNV30599.jpg
    SNV30599.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5
well i have found out how to do the pictures again, the computer is being nice to me lol.
this is the love of my life

hey claire im good thanks hun :)

nice to see you found out how to work your new pc...loving the picture of the most important man in your life lovely picture i wish i was there :)

wheres you? we wana see yoooooooooooooooooou lol xxx

im not a picture person, i hate having them taken :growlmad::growlmad:

to tell the truth i have just looked at my camera and there are only a few of me and they arnt that nice :dohh:i will have a look to see if there are any decent ones:nope:

ahhh i bet there are lovely ones of you...but if you feel uncomfortable sweet no worries..just be nice to finally see you after 8 months lol :) xx

heres another one. its a bit closer:dohh:

Attachments

• SNV30097.jpg
    SNV30097.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
claire is that you? jeazzzzzz hunnie your gorgeous bout theres no nice pictures of you. your so pretty no wonder why you too are :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex: every night if i was him id be too lol you silly billy thats a lovely pic of the both of you xxx

lynsey you know what to say :blush::blush::blush::blush:
well my opks are a big fat negative today, so iam 2dpo today:happydance:
how are you today, do you feel a bit better now it as cooled down

yay fingers crossed keep on it we will get to the ball on time hunnie :)

im feeling sooooooooooooooo much more coolier and my feet havent swollen up like they did yesterday thanks good :)

what you up 2 today? xx

put your feet up and relax. its going to be cooler over the next couple of days so you should be ok.
whens your next midwife appointment?

ive just put some of rians old clothes on ebay and im just thinking about tomorrow:cry::cry: its going to be another crap day.

hey lyns na me and ash aren't bacl together yet there's still sooooo much trust to build still, he came and saw me last night and was so sweet playing with baby andtalking to him its kinda strange but i feel more attracted to him when he's like it but still no sexy time for me lol i really wanna but i can't because we're not in a relationship i know it sounds weird but i don't wanna be just a booty call.

cla- omg you look amazing how can you say that they aren't nice pictures!! they're lovely! :)

bklove- the midwife is sending me for it because i'm aperently obese!!! even tho i've only gone up from a size 14 to a size 16 but thats because i wanna wear baggy clothes. she hasn't weighed me atall through my pregnancy and i think she's really rude everyone i've spoken to about it couldn't believe it. i felt that bad after my appointment i didn't want to eat atall ash even came round to make sure i had something.

but i have decided that i'm not going to have the glucose tolerence test because i test my blood every 2weeks at home and they test my wee at the midwife. her only reason for sending me for it is because i'm apperently obese!!! what a bitchy midwife!!!

hope all you girlies are ok xxxx

hello ladies :)!!!

how is everyone feeling today??? i'm in such a good mood today i have a day off work woop woop. i sorted out my maternity leave yesterday can't wait its not long now. kinda scary really.

i wanna ask your opinion please ladies :) what do you guys think of the name Ashton???
me and ash have gone off Caleb. so what do you guys think???

whats everyone upto today???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"