"knocking on buddies door"

I know what you mean lynsey. I have started to spot today and I have pushed Keith away I haven't spoke to him allday, he said it's not his fault that it hasn't worked. It's like I've done everything possible and got nothing at the end of it

I know what you mean lynsey. I have started to spot today and I have pushed Keith away I haven't spoke to him allday, he said it's not his fault that it hasn't worked. It's like I've done everything possible and got nothing at the end of it

babe all i can say is i know how you feel...i seriously do. i might not be going through it now but i was before i got pregnant now. i was so hocked on it...i had my calender coloured out day by day numbered to when af started when af stopped..when i "o" if i was late how long for..if i was on for longer how long for..i had all colour coded days for each thing...i was obsessed with getting little baby here. when i has the mc 4 years ago i thought id never have kids it just wasnt meant to be...then i decided 10/11 months of this chart calender i was admament that i was going to get pregnany and would try everything i could. but....................... i became moody frustrated irrated easily would egt upset over small things because it just wasnt going myway i just wasnt getting pregnant...i wanted sex every minute of everday i became a right pest(well i still want sex now everyday but for the right reason) lol

i know its hard hun..you have some good days some bad days atleast you do have each other to get you through this..but i seriously can no express how much you need to mentally slow down on thinking baby baby baby baby....the minute you wake the minute you get in bed..has it happened will it happen :dohh:

It will happen hun i can promise you that..the doc said you are ok and nothing is wrong..mc was just one of them things..same with me. you need to enjoy him before you push him to the point where he cant have sex cant perform cos its to much prresure..then you'll start to argue and then it will feel lonely..i really want this to work for you i know how hard and sad it it to want it so much..but enjoying each other is the best thing to make a baby...no pressure no blockage just enjoyment around the time of ovulation...it will happen i know it will just have to give it that bit more patience sweet :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i found when i started to tell my self relax relax stop thinking so negative...i was having baths more doing my hair more my nails seeing friends anything to make me feel good bout me....it helped me towards pete and for him to feel less stressed less pressured and felt alot warmer towards me. i know you think yeh but i cant baby is always on my mind..i KNOW fine away to rechannel baby in to enjoyment...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I know what you are saying, you should say I should know better because I was like this last time all that was on my mind was baby baby baby. And it's like that now again what Iam doing to Keith is what I did last time. The month I got pregnant I thought it doesn't happen then that's it and that month I was. It's I've done everything by the book and it hasn't worked. I will have to start to relax because I way iam going I will end up diwn the doctors with depression.

Bea how's your daughter and how are you getting on have they sorted you out.

I know what you are saying, you should say I should know better because I was like this last time all that was on my mind was baby baby baby. And it's like that now again what Iam doing to Keith is what I did last time. The month I got pregnant I thought it doesn't happen then that's it and that month I was. It's I've done everything by the book and it hasn't worked. I will have to start to relax because I way iam going I will end up diwn the doctors with depression.

i know its hard claire but try just to be possitive..say to your self its going to happen all in good time...saying possitive stuff to your self evertime you feel sad get a negative thought. put notes around the house to make you read them...sounds crazy but its a good idea to help you believe in your self again. mc is a horrible thing especially when you have one late on. i believe it will happen just when you body is ready again. :hugs: along as keith understands and supports you and you ddo your best not to take it out on him..things will be fine in the end :hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

bea hun..any news on baby girl? hope everything is fine and she is growing stronger..we are here when your ready to talk :) xxx

29 weeks today WHOOP WHOOP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks.jpg

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks1.jpg

hey ladies

how's everyone feeling??

bea- hope your little girl is still fighting hope your ok too :hugs:

cla- sorry to hear your spotting hun :hugs: you need to start and taske time out for yourself before you wind youself up too much. it will happen for you hun, just enjoy the summer relax do what you wanna do and i'm sure you'll catch the eggy.

lyns- how are you hun?? i'm gunna be brave and post my 29week bump pic. i wish i had a bump like yours i'm so jealous :( you dont have any stretchies either mine looks the the a-z road map :( have you been baby shopping yet??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

my 29week bump pic

Attachments

• Photo0553.jpg
    Photo0553.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
my 29week bump pic

woohooooo sammy what are you talking bout you crazy fool(a-team) lol

you have a lovely bump...its lovely a round and full...are you blind? :dohh::dohh: iv just got a bigger build than you so i look bigger. you have a slim build but your bump looks lovely and full..shall i come strangle you? wally :haha::haha: :dohh::dohh::hugs:

yup iv just come back from babiesrus and got all the i love my bear quilt set..some bottle set..moses sheets and the cot mattress..all total of £159 oh yes i just have to put it up now woohooo in this heat great times lol

what things have you got all together sam? i havent got no toys or anything like that. iv just got cot, moses basket...baby clothes,vets, mittens, and breast milk bottles. i need to get nappies and baby seating for the bath. what else do i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed arghhh my head hurts i need to know what to get lol

oh and as for stretchmarks sam...oh yes i have them now..there not red but there white/light purple and all over..some days there darker than others. i have them at the top of my breast too woohooo how lovely do i look..shexi yummy NOOOT! lol

haha honestly i'm not slim build lol that pic is just a very good one haha :) and when i take my top off im covered in horrible red stretchmarks :( cocoa butter doesn't help it lies lol.

aww hun i'm going there tomorrow to look at toys for bubba. i have a huge list of things that i have i think i'm pretty much ready i think lol

list of what i have :

baby vests
sleepsuits
mitts
socks
bibs
booties
hats
5 outfits
3 pairs of shoes
blankets
sleeping bag
crib
crib bedding
cot mobile
2 rattles
dummy's
bouncer
cuddle n dry towels
bath sling
newborn nappies
wipes
baby's toiletries
bottles
breast pump
steriliser
baby monitor ( got it from sainsburys tommee tippee from 34.99 down to 17.49)
push chair
travel system (includes car seat+carrycot)
raincover for the carseat
cosy wrap

i think thats it lol it doesnt look like much but when you type it out it does lol hope that gives you a bit of a idea hun.

Hello again. I've been off for a while, but wanted to stop in and see how everyone was doing. Yay for 29 weeks. I will have to put up a pic soon, those are some cute tummies!
Bea I hope your baby is doing alright and is getting strong!

sammy thats a wicked list...iv now nicked it lol i have most of that stuff thanks god..did you get you pram/car seat from babiesrus? i got mine from there cost me £180 its really nice..havent got it out the big box yet as i will get over excited and walk it down the road with no baby in it lolol {thats a joke} i aint crazy haha i need to get cot mobile i new i forgot something from there. do'h!!! tescos are doing 26 napples x2 for £18 so i will get them tomorrow..hopfuly petes mum will take some baby stuff from the hospital where she works for us hahah shes a midwife so she can get ahold of stuff like baby powers creams wipes...always good to have some help i supose lol hehehe :)

kaity - hello stranger how you been getting on hun? been a while indeed...hope all has eben good with you and baby. be very nice to see babybump pic..always nice to see another bump..hurry up we wont to see we wont to seeee :)

has anyone booked Antenatal classes yet? when i saw midwife the other day she told me to ring up and start booking. they are every other weekend. will you be letting hubby go with you? why your listening he'd be looking around lol looking around with my elbow in hes head lol

erm i got mine from a website online it cost me 219.95 but it does absolutly everything and it's perfect height so it doesn't look stupid if a man is pushing it :) i got it out the box and have it put together i'm glad i did because it took my and my mum 3hours to put the bloody thing together!!! glad i did it so i know how it work for when the little monkey comes along :) i will admit i got excited and pushed it around indoors and in the garden lol but didn't take it down the road!

my pushchair came from babies r us its lovely was only 49.99 but its so lightweight and easy to put up and down. half my stuffs come from there i have a babies r us about a 3min drive down the road lol.

my midwife mentioned about the ante natal classes but because im a "young mum" she wants me to go to teenage ones i told her to bugger off so i'm enquiring into different ones but i'll most likely be going on my own.

whens everyone got the midwife next??? mines on wednesday :)

oh right..let us know how you get on with the classes then hun :) i saw my midwife on thursday gone...next one is 31 weeks so iv got a while yet :) god 31 weeks that just scary thats even closer to due time...how you feeling bout birth and that sam? the unknown as they say..its creeping up. soon you'll know we will be talking bout birth and how the little ones getting on :) x

hey ladies..how are we all? just thought to put some pics up of baby dres little room :)

room is almost finished just some other bits to go up..but here is what it looks like so far :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/babybedandmosesbasket.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0169.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0170.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0171.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0174.jpg

not long to go now..still so much to sort out arghh xx

lynsey i love your little mans room it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. not long now till he will be in his bed:hugs::hugs:

thanks claire...god the thought of him being here soon is getting more and more scarier the closer it gets. you rememeber when you first brough home rian? the first day he was out of hospital...so many things to worrie about..will i make a good mum will i do things right blah blah...the sooner it gets the more my belly turns thinking all this time iv been trying and trying will i be good enough..so many thoughts :)

how you been claire? you having a ncie day?

iv gotta go back to work tomorrow and i really dont want to lol xx

lynsey you have got nothing to worry about, you are a great person so you will be a great MOMMY:happydance:
all you do is take your time and enjoy it because the time flys when you have a baby before you know it he will be at school.
im alright just waiting for my best friend ( the witch ) to show:growlmad: but other wise iam better then the otherday.

as anybody heard anything off bea. i hope they are both ok:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->