"knocking on buddies door"

the twinges could be implantation hun and i hope it is. have loads of dust hun :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
:dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

there you go claire..i hope to god its good news for you :)

you girls have been chatting alot today eh...suprised theres room in here for everyone else lol

how you all been today :)

sammy im glad that you and ash are finally getting closer dtd?? :happydance: bet that felt great kinda like your first time heheh :hugs: happy for you sweet really am..hope you guys continue to grow stronger :)

claire you little sweety keep doing what your doing im sure it will happen now :) alot sooner than you think woohoooo :happydance:

xx

amanda yup we are all in 3rd thr together :) xx

morning gorgeous ladies,

how are we all feeling today ??? the weather is lovely and i'm not at work this week woop woop :)

sarah were 29weeks!!!!!!!!! :D only 11 weeks to go :D

cla- how you feeling hun?? are you still getting twinges?? any more symptoms??

lyns- how are you and bump hun?? me and ash are getting stronger i still have my days where i bitch at him like mad but we're getting there. how are you and pete??

bea- hope your ok hun x

morning everybody:hugs:
sammy iam soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you are working things out with ash, you know what men are like:hugs:
lynsey i never thought the page was ever going to end, i really hope it works:thumbup:

well i feel crap today, this ttc is really starting to get to me. im still getting slight pains in the ov area and when i walk i seem to be getting a stitch in my right side. i bet im reading to much into all of this, i think its because i want this so much.
i even had a dream last night about having possitive tests and i was really happy:dohh:

awww hun my fingers are crossed for you i really want this for you too :) i remember before i got my bfp i had dreams about getting a positive test!!! ooooh hun i'm excited for you. sorry i'll stop rambling on :blush: hope your ok tho hun xx

i dont know how i feel, i feel that down in the dumps. keith keeps on saying positive things but i think the worst:cry:
i keep thinking it took me 5 months last time now this is our second month it just seems to be taking forever
everybody is happy here and im putting a dampner on everything:cry::cry:

hun your not putting a dampner on things atall, and we're not always happy all the time we have our up and downs too, were here to support you aswell :) things will happen but keith is right if you keep positive it will happen. if your stressing out your not yourself any favours.

i know how you feel when you say its taking ages i felt like that after my m/c last year. but the way i tried to look at it was your body's waiting for the best/healthiest egg to come along to give you the best start. that gave me a bit more uplift when i thought that.

hun it will happen for you an keith i know it, just stay positive :hugs: :hugs:

Hi girlies sorry not been about much I have some good and badnews for u the bad news is I won't be joining u in august :( our little lady was.very distressed ad the found out I have pre eclampsia which has affected my kidney function. They found baby was very far behind on development and that she wasn't getting enough blood so she was delived st 6.40 thisorning 12 weeks early she weigh 2lb I will keep u all updated when I actually get to see her x x x

oh bea she will be ok she is a fighter. there is so much they can do our days she will be fine. you have got to be strong for your little girl she needs you. i know it will be hard im sending you all my love and strength:hugs:

She is fighter hun already off the ventilation so that's goodnews poor little might needs a name x x

Oh my god Bea, I don't even know what to say! Big hugs, you're all in my thoughts, stay strong for your little one. Keep us updated my love xxxx

Well that's good news that she is off that then hun . Iam still in complete shock I really don't know what to say .

hi bea hope everything is ok hun, i'm sure your little girl is a fighter, my friend had her little girl at 25weeks she's now 3/4 weeks old and doing well off the ventilator. i hope you and your hubby are ok too hun, wishing you all the best :hugs:

Sammy- Glad you are doing ok, maybe the baby moved to a new position and put on some weight so is causing discomfort? How is it feeling now? Does anything help?

Cla- I have my toes crossed for you! and I think babyb covered you with all the necessary dust:)

Magik- My goodness. May Gods grace be with you and that little one. Whats the name by the way? I'm routing for a great miracle.

And i'm good, just hot hot hot:) Which ofcourse means tired tired tired. I've sworn to go to bed by 9:30 tonight to get some rest. I've been staying up late the past few nights, and that is no good.

Hi guys, little girly is doing fantastic, although doctors are worried about me will keep u updates soon hard to do In a hurry on phone guys x x

thats great news hun, they are somtimes better out then in :happydance:
look after yourself:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
have you thought of any names for your little girl mommy

Hi girlies sorry not been about much I have some good and badnews for u the bad news is I won't be joining u in august :( our little lady was.very distressed ad the found out I have pre eclampsia which has affected my kidney function. They found baby was very far behind on development and that she wasn't getting enough blood so she was delived st 6.40 thisorning 12 weeks early she weigh 2lb I will keep u all updated when I actually get to see her x x x

bea hunnie wow that was a shock to read but .................. congratulations as longas she in fine and healthy no need to worrie shes not here on right time :) ill be praying for you hoping that she gets stronger and stronger each day that comes....:flower: hope you and hubby are ok and looking forward to seeing her :) please let us know how you get on hun..you most be scared as hell but im glad that shes in this world growing stronger by the day :)

lots of love sendin your way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :) xxx

morning everybody
sammy iam soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy you are working things out with ash, you know what men are like
lynsey i never thought the page was ever going to end, i really hope it works

well i feel crap today, this ttc is really starting to get to me. im still getting slight pains in the ov area and when i walk i seem to be getting a stitch in my right side. i bet im reading to much into all of this, i think its because i want this so much.
i even had a dream last night about having possitive tests and i was really happy

claire hun..thats a good sign with the cramps i got that when i first got pregnant...doesnt mean you are though..dont want to get your hopes up..it might just be "o" coming throught. atleast it took you 5 months before hun..thats very quick...dont you give up hope and stop putting your self down. i think you should just enjoy each other instead of pushing and pushing your self...i did this with pete and it drained me and starting making me really different towards him..the minute i said to my self im going to calm down...3 weeks later i found out i was pregnant..not saying ti will happen that quick..but i do believe we can mentally block things from happening naturally. it will happy your have history and rian to thank for that :) your a great gorgeous looking girl take it easy and enjoy him not just think baby baby baby baby baby baby cos thats what i did and it foooooked me up lol

keep trying just dont push your self to the point where you feel drained and depressed cos it isnt happening YET :)

big squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :) xx

sammy - we all have the bad days hun regardless if theres history or not lol pregnancy hormones are like 10000 monsters in one soul lol im glad you to are getting stronger..who knows everything happens for a reason..maybe this reason was to make you guys stronger than ever..make him appreciate what he has in side :)......grass isnt always better on the other sie... always better where the home is....holidays are nice to get away but i couldnt live there...always good to come back to YOUR home nothing like your own home (if you understand that) lol you know what im like blah blah blah blah haha xx

soooooooooooooooooo ladies are we going to have some pics soon or do i have to come find you? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->